Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

Maybe, just maybe if you run a good club, with good people and you don't belt your mates, people will want to play for you. It's not our fault they are from out of the town.
Kind Regards T.Carmichael
P.S Paro lives in Freeling!

This is a bullshit post, boundary rider.. Don't mind you having a personal crack at a bloke who loves to stir the pot and get people to bite back which you do every time but don't bring the club into it, each club to there own with the way they run things but your having a crack at a club who continually play finals cricket and still have played 6 junior cricketers in past 18 months , and if they aren't in the ones they are a regular in the two s who sit 3 rd and are set to play finals...
As for your club it's a fact that you have a big number of players that aren't locals but that's good recruiting. In saying that it does leave the opening for some people to have a crack... As your about the only club that have that amount of outsiders playing, but there is no rules against it so don't get defensive.
P.S I don't think Paro is who days is talking about mainly

U must mean Papas hey scud? I remember facing him in PDCA, unplayable!!!
by THE POPE
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So Angaston are the club that changed all the rules yeah?? Well I'm sure the rule is if its 40 or above at Elizabeth on the nine news then the game is cancelled... So then tell me when I was sitting watching the weather and they put up Elizabeth 39 , why aren't we playing tomorrow, well we were until freeling got a email from nine saying they were wrong , well bad luck rules are rules right, boundary rider? So I look forward to seeing what the Execs come up with this week now after angaston have protested that it was 39 so game should be played. Lets just put it on another day and be done with it, every time I speak to your captain he is happy to play , or that's what he says. But starting to get the feeling maybe he's not.

Anyway it's up to the guys running the association now ....

I heard a whisper it states in Lade's very lucrative contract, if they need to get intouch with tredders he has to accommodate or his contract is void!
Ps I hate tredders, and so does everyone else!!!
by THE POPE
Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BoundaryRider84 wrote:
THE POPE wrote:
jakovasaurus wrote:Hopefully the Freeling Cricket Club can back up the success we had across multiple grades last season. Can't wait!

u guys got lucky!!!! none of ur teams will make finals this year!!!

Seems the Pope was slightly wrong with his pre season predictions.

2 out of 3 isn't bad!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
by THE POPE
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |