Search found 241 matches

Return

Re: New Clubs for 2017

This is great interaction and makes for very interesting reading. It's a shame the SFL powers are probably not looking. So much strength down south but so much weakness as well and I'm not talking about the clubs ;) . Maybe you should all come in because you clearly have some great ideas.

#Notasledge but a positive
by Yank Man
Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

I'm sure I speak for all the loyal Mitchell Park faithful so I would like to thank Tom Roberts on behalf of the club for his massive commitment to our great club over the past 2 seasons. His overall effort has been massive and has given us a great insight to how we can continue to become a strong club that can push up the ranks and stay there. We are indebted to his efforts. We wish him well in his future coaching aspirations, and before the what the? starts again, it was his decision as we all thought he was going on.

We now start the process of finding our next coach that is totally committed to a genuine family club to take us forward, as Tommy was.
by Yank Man
Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:I said five months ago they wouldn't lose a game and I'll be right [WINKING FACE]

But they drew with Trinity, and look what Aloisi did to them. SMILEY FACE
by Yank Man
Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

EP is my tip, based on the fact we played them twice and got no where near them, they are an arrogant bunch though which could be their undoing

Very much a class versus class game bubba love, should be a beauty and I don't buy in to WOS being a good finals team, so are EP, after all they did make it to Div 1.
by Yank Man
Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

marbles wrote:Yea but u didnt win a and b grade flags so it doesnt count here 8)

No we didn't sandbag. :lol:
by Yank Man
Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

I have received advice from The Slug that we do have a preferred candidate but are unable to make a formal announcement until the paperwork is lodged and ratified by the committee next Thursday.

Suffice to say we are all genuinely excited.

I actually had lunch today in a lovely little Scottish restaraunt with that preferred applicant. He's more excited than you. :D
by Yank Man
Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ditchy wrote:is there any side in this comp that Knowles hasn't coached?
Should have the inside running

Mitchell Park will be in Div 7 so the answer is clear.....no...
by Yank Man
Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 2 2016

Heard rumour the guy who coached Paskeville to Premiership recently been appointed as new coach at SMOSH?

Also see that Tom Roberts who coached Mitchell Park A's in 2016 has got the job as B grade coach. Great appointment.

Why didn't Mitchell Park fight hard to keep him then??

He resigned to try and develop his coaching craft at a higher level. They did try but his mind was made up. He lives 1 kilometre from Smosh so it's a perfect fit. Good luck to them, they've picked up a gem. ;)
by Yank Man
Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Read that post to yourself again, especially the first and last sentence.

and Im right. 2 clubs that have had no success in there own wright and should merge to have 1 decent club with some chance of winning a game

Unless I've been living on Melmac, I'm certain that MP won a flag in 2015?

And 2012. Not to mention the new 2 storey $3 million complex starting to be built next season at the Den. ;) By the way the Carter boys played in the trial against MP that the Lions won by 20 goals. Two lads don't make a club.
by Yank Man
Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Will be two very tasty derbies between EP and Smithfield.

When was the last time they met in the a grade?

Only guessing but i feel like they may never have crossed paths in the SAAFL era, if i remember correctly Smithfield started the amateur league in a higher division but it seems like they haven't crossed paths with one another.

EP have seemed to skip their northern suburbs rivals a fair bit, i cant remember the last time they played Smithfield or Elizabeth, in the early days and lower divs they had a fair few years with Central United.

I could be wrong though, just working off a shit memory.

1998 in Div 5 they played against each other. Eastern Park beat Mitcham in the grand final at Hectorville. :D
by Yank Man
Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Early to announce the skipper

It's great to have some really important key leaders announced and locked in for us at this stage. Brayzy was an obvious choice already looking at his efforts to get everyone excited about playing footy at our club in 2017 and has fast become a really respected figure in our club. Hopefully a sign of some really positive things to come.

Agree, great appointment and I'm sure he will lead the club well. Well done big fella.
by Yank Man
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Again if they end up with at least 12 div 5 premiership players out on the field plus 6 whatever recruits out there in div 7, it will be very long year for everyone else

Morrels cries are valid

Morell and I differ on many things, but his points are very valid, and he does NOT speak for Mitchell Park Football Club but has the right to believe this is wrong.

A good friend of mine many years ago told me he was working hard to put Pulteney OS back in to footy after years in the wilderness, I told him that they would more than likely be put in Div 6/7. He said who cares, we just want our club back up and running. They won some flags and found their level, no one whinged, but it was years in the wilderness. Smithfield folded but were allowed to play with one team in C1 to help their club get back on track. In 2012 they fielded 2 teams in Div7 and regularly got smashed. Mitchell Park beat them in round 1 by 35 goals. Years of rebuilding and look at them now. Salisbury West spent one year in Div 7 with one team after a Div 5 GF appearance and were allowed to get their guns back to proceed up the ladder. Para Hills won a Div 5 flag and have had a year in sabbatical but can come back in to Div 7 and carry on regardless. I love their club and their people for what they are trying to do.........but it's wrong and time the club delegates fixed the problem before it becomes the norm. Vent over ;)
by Yank Man
Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances - 2017

morell wrote:Good luck.

Still undefeated in 18 years of internet shit fights mate.

Undisputed keyboard champion, no doubt. Probably helps when you're opponents end up giving up because the debate becomes tedious, win at all costs. :) :) P.S this a complement and testimony to your strength.
by Yank Man
Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couple of handy B graders at Mitchell Park - only a couple would probably be deserving of financial incentive - Andre Wilson for one, and maybe Hulk if they're after a CHF/Ruck type. Wehbe was good when we played them as well from memory.. that's about it that i can think of.
Correct on all fronts old mate. + M.Oldd, + L.Ransley, + R.Rebbah

They must've witnessed the profound change and improvement last years coach instilled into them.

Just kidding. I'm actually staggered Marion offered those lads coin. Absolutely staggered. I love em all but they're not coin demanding football players.

Andre, maybe but he won't train, Hulk, well past it now, Liam is a good lad and so is Ramon and Oldy, but if this is what Porter is putting his faith in then he'll be looking for another gig come round 6. No deference to those lads who are all cracking people but WTF. Plus offering coin, seriously you would have to be kidding. Even if Marion came in to Div 7 next year only one or two would be up to A's. Staggered.
by Yank Man
Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now having a go at someone's appearance. You're all class. Doesn't matter who you are as your posts are evidence enough of your character.

You overestimate my influence at MP greatly. There wasn't any disharmony last year. A few B Graders weren't keen on playing As despite my best attempts and that's about it.

I picked the Bs before the As? How is that even possible?? Hahah Not sure what a snow job is but I was nothing but supportive of Tommy.

I'd hazard a guess that I've got a slightly better understanding of the "feeling" of most people at Mitchell Park than you do. Perhaps I'm not the only one who needs to check their sources ;)

I guess it's fair to say morell that I have a massive understanding also of the MP ways.

Ditchy is a wanker, full of where he has been and what he has previously achieved and what the hell he is doing on this forum stuns me.
Not many people get what it takes to be a Div 6/7 club and continue to survive, ever lone win 2 flags in the last 5 years. Premierships keep lower clubs ticking over, after all we can't all be superstars.

Don't take his bait, he is clearly uninformed. ;)
by Yank Man
Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its the Key Positions where the women would struggle. Fitness wise also you will be surprised. They may be able to run but the sheer strength of blokes would eventually take its toll.. Who would be standing on a 6'6 115kg bloke in the goal square? Skill wise I agree would be more than comparable

People also rate the women's standard on the past Melbourne v Bulldogs games, they are the best of the best, an all star game, the standard wont be anywhere near that in the AFLW comp, that has to be factored in..

You're probably right HT and so are most of you..... but guess who is getting paid the most. :D

I had the privelidge to watch Erin Phillips as 12/13 year old kid playing against the boys and she didn't take a backward step then and won't now. Not too many world class athletes in Div 7, morell aside.
by Yank Man
Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Computer Crashed wrote:PH v Pooraka trial.
PH v Gepps trial.
Rolling out their B grade to keep things under wraps ?

Div 4 club and Div 5 club.........yeah that's about right. :lol:
by Yank Man
Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs struggling for numbers ...

Clubs struggling for numbers??? maybe that is a sign that there simply are not enough blokes playing the game any more due to outside inflences such as family balance, work pressures

All that and maybe too many clubs. It's only a matter of time IMO that work, social status and family end up seeing less numbers in all clubs. I mean unless you are getting a quid or are totally dedicated and love your club to bits, why play and risk all those things, and I'm hearing it more and more from players.
by Yank Man
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

It so makes my days reading the mighty Div 6 forum. So much fiction, so much truth, so much passion and so much rubbish.

Zartan is still GOD and he knows it.
by Yank Man
Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Dear Marion Football Club,

Continually lodging clearances for Mitchell Park footballers without speaking to the Mitchell Park Football Club about why we're continually denying them will do no one any favours. You can't "sneak" them past hoping the one week limit will hit as our Football Director gets an email every time you lodge them.

Please speak to our President - Shane Lynch or Football Director - Matthew Davidson, about arranging their transfer. They are looking forward to your phone call.

Kind Regards,
morell
Surely they don't need Mitchell Parks permission to lodge clearances, they can't lodge one without the players permission though so obviously the players want to go. Aren't you of the opinion that if a player wants to leave then let him. Are you saying if Marion speak to your president or football director they will then be cleared.

There is only 2 reasons you can use for refusing a clearance. A) If a player is contracted B) If a player is unfinancial.
None of them would be contracted so it's not hard to work out. ;)
by Yank Man
Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

On behalf of everyone at the Edwardstown FC a special thanks to the Morphy Park footy club for a very special day Saturday. A great game played in genuine spirit for the ultimate reward of a cup that is in honour of two greats from both clubs. We look forward to the return bout and hopeful of getting it back. It just makes you realise that it's more than just a game, it's about friendship and the reasons we play the great game.

With almost the entire Morphetville Park club in our bar after the game it tells me a lot about people who care. Pleasure to be involved.
by Yank Man
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mass debate with Morell

Hierarchy is Overrated - Harvard Business Review

Morell is 'The Myth' and yes heirachy is definitely overrated.

For those that believe Morell thinks a bit different, yep, you bet your sweet bippie he does. The one great thing about him is his ability to get people to think outside the square. I fought it for years but when I actually got it, I loved to listen. Privelidge to debate with him. Merry Christmas my friend. ;)
by Yank Man
Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

morell wrote:Buggered if I know.

I told you all HBF loves me

It's just great to see you back and in good knick, and playing well too. The last 3 players to wear no 13 were sizeable lads so it's probably why you wear it. Given the new age guernseys are all made for under 12's. :D :D :D
by Yank Man
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Half Back Flanker wrote:Great work Grabba....all the best for Saturday mate !!!

Absolute legend, and a good mate to boot. Hope he kicks a bag. 3 times A grade premiership player too. =D> =D>
by Yank Man
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stop being modest Morell simply no place for that on this forum.

For what it's worth I think you should be in.

A few people scoffed at the idea when I bought him in to the A grade, but seriously, he hasn't put a foot wrong. Been very reliable in our back 50

Glad you ran with your gut feelings HBF. Unfortunately knee recos have cost him dearly in recent years but he was the best defender in my time at the Den and I had a few goodies. He knows where the goals are too if you push him forward. Good on him, have massive respect. :)
by Yank Man
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hopefully it's not the case coz it doesn't reflect greatly on them but is it pure coincidence they have had a long term suspension which also coincides with them having their toughest season (ladder wise) since the sanctions have been lifted.

I hope that's not the case coz the club has made amazing strides in recent years and it would be sad to see a couple ruin it for the rest

Smithfield handled it very professionally, there was no remonstrating from their players. To be fair on the lad he apologised to both the player and our club officials. The hit was late and the fact the Edwardstown player went to hospital with 2 fractures to his face and won't play again this year wouldn't have done him any favours I suspect. He was truly remorseful though just a dumb decision in the heat of the game that he is now paying penance for it. I would be surprised if it had further implications to Smithfield as they have worked very hard on cleaning their act up in recent years. It was in the Reserves and the A grade was played in great spirit considering the result and the pressure that came with it.
by Yank Man
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To everyone at Nth Haven Footy Club. Business as usual and we will welcome you with open arms Saturday for another big game. You're club at senior level in the Adelaide Footy League has been exemplary and whilst the current situation will take time for the heirachy to work through, leave it to them.
It would be nice if we discussed other Footy stuff and left it alone for now. Just saying.
by Yank Man
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Yorke Peninsula Football League Salisbury West Wellington , Steven Pending 2017-07-11

Back for a week on a permit cause Ardrossan have the bye??

More than likely, but the only sure thing is that morell is clearly working hard with you on your social media skills. You couldn't have possibly designed that new avatar on your own. :D :D
by Yank Man
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrads to" Byron Murphy (ROOS)" and "Bradley Robertson (CHICS") on winning DIV 4 Association Medal 21 votes each and "Josh Bennett (LIONS)" 3rd on 20

Well done to both players, Murphy is gun. How can a guy kick over a 100
Goals in the B's and not get in the top 20. :shock:

Most dangerous player in the comp.
by Yank Man
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Promotion and Relegation

For Marion and OSB/Lonsdale Div 7 is perfect fit to rebuild and get that winning feeling back. It's about their level but they will be very strong and it depends on how well they recruit. The last couple of years Marion has had the Carter brothers playing and they both went to Goody Saints this year and played Div 1 A's, both clubs have had some very good players but more importantly they are good people and I for one feel happy for them as the hard workers around their clubs deserve to get some reward for all their massive effort.
by Yank Man
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Grand Final : Adelaide v Richmond

Funny things happen in Grand Finals. Been a Tiger fan since I was 5. Actually watched their last flag at the G, yeah I'm old, lol. Love the Crows also and I can't see Richmond matching them in close and around the footy. Watched a lot of the Crows this year and IF they bring their best they are so much the best team in the comp. But as I said, they have to bring it and the big dance can see strange results.
by Yank Man
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

OSB role has been well advertised, phone their new Footy Director. :D
by Yank Man
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

carey wrote:Unfortunately for you guys IMO a team further south firmly have there hands on the cup already.

And by the x MP Pres. :D
by Yank Man
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

How are Towns looking with JC at the helm?, would be the best game day coach in the Div I would think, have recruited a few B graders from the SFL I hear.

He’s been great in the pre season Dutchy. The lads have bought in to what he is doing and demanding, looking forward to watching the game day experience he possesses. Lots of new recruits and a lot of kids they tell me is good with as well. So we will be better in the back 9 when he gets them to gel. Good start and we will be around the chocolates at the end.
by Yank Man
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Sean bayzand in clearances to marion. Execellent player way too good for div 7. Great pick up by them

That’s a bit sad for Mitchell Park. They have let him train there while he chased big $$$$ over the years. He must be on serious coin or he wouldn’t go. He will be a very very good player for them, or he has a coaching role of some sort. Fantastic guy.
by Yank Man
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Kilburn are shocking, lost to the worst team in the comp yesterday.. EP are coming with a wet sail, do your very best to keep us out of finals!!!!

Is this the same bloke that was thanking kilburn not long ago? Bipolar or mentally not there?

Just a bit of a s..t stirrer and mates with lots on the forum. :D

As I said at season start this is going to be a tight comp.
Sorry Pag but I think you have 10th sorted but I also think you can shape the 5 in the last 7 games. The rest ??? Well that's anyone's guess right now.

I think the word “friends” would be used very loosely. Just read through the forum..

I said ‘mates’ not friends. Player banter. Yes I read the forum daily, don’t need to go back over it.
by Yank Man
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Historical SAFA info /SAAFL info

Which channel did the TV coverage of the SAFA back in the day? Shown live i think?

Not 100% certain but think it was Channel 9. The game of the round was played on Sunday's at Adelaide oval if I recall and televised live. SAFA was a big time league in its prime. Lots of SANFL players starring for local clubs.
by Yank Man
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018/19 Australian Summer of cricket

Why do we keep going back to to the old failures. The Marsh boys, see ya. Take a risk on the young kids for a few years and accept they will make a few mistakes along the way. Harris is OK and I’d persist with him for now. Smith and Warner will get back in eventually and the young ones will learn from them. It’s embarassing to watch frankly. I know it’s difficult but it was easy anybody would be doing it.
by Yank Man
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

The Big Shrek wrote:Edward$town

Couple more to come yet, not big $$$ but big signings. Thank God we have a great junior structure, you should try it. :)
by Yank Man
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Div 5 Tipping Comp

I'll run the div 5 comp, I liked carey's format last season so I'm going to follow suit.

1 point for tipping the correct team, an extra point for getting the right margin bracket.

Margin Brackets
1-30
31-60
61+ I can run Div 3 tipping again mate.

I’m happy to run the Div 4 comp tipping LM if you can set me up. Same rules as Div 5
by Yank Man
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Talking with someone today about this Div and he was saying that SMOSH now have a group that sit on the hill beating drums, blowing trumpets etc to try put of the visiting teams while having a shot at goal.....didnt seem to help against Kilburn lol

SMOSH had 36 shots to Kilburns 23 and lost. You would have to wonder about the logic. :D
by Yank Man
Tue May 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Div 4 Tipping Comp

Round 13 results

Smosh 31-60
CBCOC 1-30
Walkerville 31-60
Pooraka 1-30
Col Lt Gdns 1-30

Leaders Board

54 Yank Man (1)
51 The Dark Knight (1)
50 Carey (1)
49 Bluedemon (2)
48 Flying Dutchman (1)
46 Hollywood7477 (1)
38 LM (0)

Big round of upsets with the competition closing up and early flag favourites CBCOC now starting to flex their muscles. Bluedemon the ‘big winner’ this week with 2 and LM the first duck for the season. Should be a big last 5 rounds with the possibility a team could get relegated with 7 or 8 wins.
by Yank Man
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big finish to the season in round 18. Woody Sth play Smosh and Walkerville play CBC, unless there is an upset both should lose. Kilburn beat Mitcham who have lost 6 in a row now then the Chics finish 4th. Footy can be cruel to some and favour others. Cornish takes a shot after the final siren to give Towns the win yesterday. He misses and kicks a behind to seal Towns in 3rd spot and saves Pembroke from relegation with both teams getting 1 point. Been an incredibly tight season and it’s going down to the last game to see who gets 4th and 5th places.
by Yank Man
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a finish to the season. The Chics get the job done against Mitcham by plenty to feel good at the final siren only to find out Woody Sth pumped Smosh and Walkies pumped CBC. Every team in the top 5 could hold up the cup on the big day. Can’t wait to watch it unfold.
by Yank Man
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Div 4 Tipping Comp

Round 18 results

Kilburn 61+
Pembroke 61+
Edwardstown 61+
Woody Sth 61+
Walkerville 61+

Final Leaders Board

79 Carey (4)
79 The Dark Knight (3)
76 Flying Dutchman (6)
76 Bluedemon (4)
73 Yank Man (1)
60 LM (4)

It’s a draw between the 2 gurus of footy tipping. The Dark Knight led or was up near the top for most of the season but Carey came home strongly in the last 6 rounds to almost snatch the purse. Well played to those of us who stuck at it, we started with 10 and the heat got too much for the 4 that opted out. Thanks for the opportunity to run this comp it’s been enjoyable Cheers
by Yank Man
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes this is a public forum and most posters are genuine. Let’s get off Kilburns back and let them fight their battle and stop making up crap that most people have no real proof of. I for one respect the club and hope they get through it. More importantly there is finals happenening and that should be of more excitement to talk about.

Now you can all come back at me with what you’ve got if that’s your wish but I’m thick skinned. Just had to say it because it’s easy to kick someone when they are down. Good luck Shrek you defend your club as you should.
by Yank Man
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2020

Danyle Pearce and Jack Trengove come straight to the Adelaide Footy League fresh off AFL lists. Captain of Norwood straight into the Adelaide Footy League.

Meanwhile, over at the South Australian Footballer:

cOuNtRy lEaGuEs gEt aLl tHe bEsT PlAyErS

What's with this writing?

Danyle came back and repaid Sturt for their faith in him playing this season back at the Blues. Now he’s come back to Towns to repay the faith for his junior years. Quality person.
by Yank Man
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2020

So another great signing for Adelaide Footy League, Trengove to PAOC. The chatter above makes you wonder if the salary cap was graded in divisions 1-7 just how many more stars would play in the city versus the country. Playing with mates, family connections and returning to junior clubs are all great reasons for the current signings, but if the city money was close to the country money then I’m sure only the mercenaries would be left, and they would get found out pretty quick. Just my opinion for what it’s worth.
by Yank Man
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

The Bedge wrote:Who TF goes and watches trial games anyway?

Having just spent 6 months recovering from Cancer surgery and Radiotherapy I’d go to a Under 9 trial and cheer :D :D :D
by Yank Man
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

zedman wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
zedman wrote:very quick those 2 lads..they have payne as well if thats still current?

… and just like that, the master of deflection has shifted the focus to Pooraka. :lol:

please.. 8)

scottroo: wcfc probably have more!

......and just like that, he shifts it to WCFC :D :D
by Yank Man
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |