Search found more than 1249 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Would there be anything to stop Collingwood wearing the wharf pylon guernsey as an away strip?
I cant see why they wouldnt be able to.
Would be peak trigger :D
by daysofourlives
Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8

I can’t stand the whole one club carry on and think that the power reserves should be called just that. The magpies are dead. Saying that I loved what they did. And thought it was awesome

Spot on. Drop the magpie song too and adopt the aqua V jumper. Can't be one club with two nicknames, guernseys and songs

Not sure if youve noticed but they dont really have two nicknames anymore, they dont even have one. The Power is never used in media anywhere. this doesnt happen by accident. Their logo is PA, with the wharf pylons at the bottom, whilst every other club uses its nickname. They are trying very hard to distance themselves from the Power and the old lightening strike. But isnt that their heritage, what did they wear in their one and only premiership, seems strange they want to forget the only bit of successful heritage they have.
by daysofourlives
Sun May 09, 2021 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2021

Would be great if Ecky joined the Hogg Group on SC site, he would be the no1 in the hogg, would be great to track his progress, he's currently 641 overall. And anybody else in this league that hasnt joined as yet
by daysofourlives
Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Why arent the fully vaccinated allowed to move around Victoria and all of Australia freely?
by daysofourlives
Fri May 28, 2021 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 11 Lets get flexible

Another box ticked by Melbourne as they go a game clear of the Bulldogs now in top spot.
The Bulldogs had more disposals, marks, inside 50's, clearances (Demons won the centre clearances 13-11) and won the uncontested possession count by 75 but the Demons win convincingly by 28 points.

The Demons had a disposal efficiency I50 of 50% while the Bulldogs went at just 35% I50.

Jack McCrae with 36 disposals, another 30 plus game but had a disposal efficiency of only 67%. Clayton Oliver had 32 @84%.

Dogs bottom players are horrible, the injuries may catch up with them, Mcneil, Butler, R.Smith, Garcia and Sweet who are not up to it, then they have a group, Bruce, Duryea and Johannisen who will never do anything against the good teams but look good against the bottom 8.
Obviously their top end is outstanding but its your bottom 5 that wins you flags
by daysofourlives
Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 Centrals v Eagles Saturday 1410

Eagles Nest wrote:Typical act of a struggling, undisciplined scrubber club.
The glory days for CDFC are well and truly over

Haha and yet here we are, one club, never had to merge two shit clubs together to win a game.
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood

If its not clarko, its burns.
He's served a decent apprenticeship now so should be ready.

I don't think the teams that Burns has been at had an overly successful record while he was there.

Might have to research this.

No need, everything he touches turns to shit, WEst Coast, Hawthorn and Adelaide off the top of my head and i think there was one other club too

Edit
West Coast, 2008-2013 , 15th, 11th, 16th, 4th, 5th, 13th, 2 years after they appear in GF
Collingwood 2014-2017, 11th, 12th, 12th, 13th, 1 year later they are a kick away from GF
Hawthorn 2018-2019, 4th, 9th, that GF appearance must be close ;)
Adelaide 2020-2021, 18th, 15th

3 finals appearances in 14 years, 2 wooden spoons, wouldnt fill you with great confidence.
by daysofourlives
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood

DOC wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
DOC wrote:I would like to have a dollar each way on Mark Williams.

Which one?

The ex Hawks forward pocket at long odds.

The singer.

Show no mercy.

No Mercy, the glory days of this forum
by daysofourlives
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

Anyone remember the incident with Tex, i think it was last year, maybe Hurn was the opponent? It may have been a different situation, maybe a marking contest?
All the so called experts had a go at him for being soft and pulling out of a contest. Think it was discussed ad nauseum on here and in the media, i think Booney amongst others(probably myself included) took great pleasure in having a crack at him. Those same experts are now saying McKay shouldve pulled out. The guy cant win, either way they rip into him.
Its absolutely ridiculous to say he shouldve pulled up.
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

Anyone else absolutely bored shitless with the coverage of it tonight?
The sooner David King is no longer on our screens the better
by daysofourlives
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coach v Cattle

I've had a long standing conversation with colleagues about whether you are a great coach and the players lift around you, or the cattle maketh the coach.

As a very miniscule example I look at Marty Mattner. He is/was an exemplar coach but now he doesn't have the cattle (or does he?). Are the results because of his coaching, or because he doesn't have the cattle. Conversely, did the cattle make the coach? I'm interested in both sides of the conversation, knowing that there seems to be no right and wrong, moreso your opinion.

I look at the AFL and EVERY coach wants better players. That makes me think that unless they have "the" best, they will not be able to demonstrate their capability.

I look at it the other way, plenty of coaches destroy their players and clubs. They have the cattle but dont get the best out of their team. Hinkley, Ratten, Lyon and Teague come to mind.

You don't think Lyon got the best of his players? got a lot of duds into grand finals

Tough one, there was the Dawson factor lol but ultimately he couldnt get it done when it counted, that St Kilda team shouldve won a flag or two, now wether that was Lyon, the players or the club culture is anyones guess.
Could they or Fremantle have won it with a different game plan, who knows, imo yes i think they couldve.
by daysofourlives
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

U16 should be the oldest a kid gets before entering senior cricket.
With the BLCA moving to u15s and U17s my club has chosen not to worry about the U17s, if the kids want to play at u17s level they can go to another club, they still play seniors for us on a Saturday afternoon.
Its far better for the kids to play in a senior grade that suits their ability rather than the talented ones beating up on the not so talented. Just too much of a talent difference at U17 level. They can also play 2 day cricket (65ov) where they there's no pressure to score and if theyre a bowler get more than 4-6 overs.
The concept of U18s is laughable and could only possibly have been dreamt up by some stooge at SACA
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

CARLTON'S DRAFT HAULS ASSESSED
These are Carlton's National and Rookie draft selections since 2013.
Corey Durdin?
Jack Carroll?
Luke Parks?
Too early to say.

Brodie Kemp?
Sam Philp X
Sam Ramsay?
Jack Martin?
Josh Honey X
Fraser Phillips X

Sam Walsh Gun
Liam StockerX
Finbar O'DwyerX
Ben SilvagniX
Hugh Goddard X
Tomas Bugg X

Paddy Dow X
Lochie O'Brien X
Tom De Koning ?
Angus Schumacher X
Jarrod Garlett X
Cameron O'SheaX
Matt Shaw X

Sam Petrevski-Seton ?
Zac Fisher ?
Harrison Macreadie X
Cameron PolsonX
Tom WilliamsonX
Pat KerrX
Kym LeBoisX
Alex SilvagniX
Andrew GallucciX

Jacob Weitering Gun
Harry McKay Gun
Charlie Curnow Gun when right
David Cuningham?
Jack Silvagni? Not really
Jesse Glass-McCaskerX
Andrew GallucciX

Blaine Boekhorst X
Dillon Viojo-RainbowX
Clem SmithX
Jayden FosterX
Jason TuttX
Billy GowersX
Bradley WalshX
Tom FieldsX
Fraser RussellX

Patrick Cripps Gun
Cameron Giles X
Nicholas HolmanX
Edward Curnow Gun
Tom Bell X
Luke Reynolds X
Cameron WoodX
Blaine JohnsonX
Heath ScotlandGun
Ciaran SheehanX
Ciaran ByrneX

Since 2019 That is 40 out of 55 that are an absolute bust, 8 that are a win, 4 that a ? is very generous and the 3 question marks from 2019 are unlikely.
You wouldnt find a club with a worse recruiting record than that, id even venture to say no club would even come close to that sort of incompetence
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Three questions

How many new cases in Queensldan today?

Whats the date today?

When does the SoE run out in Queensland?

Do you ever worry about being “disappeared” by the NWO as retribution for your attempt to thwart their plans by educating the masses?

Think you mean "suicided" like 63 others (at last count) in Hilary Clintons life.
by daysofourlives
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DOC wrote:I honestly thought R Ebert would make it into this conversation or are you restricting it to AFL only?

Well the club only recognizes the Power, Chad Cornes presented Dylan Williams as the 197th player to pull on the Port guernsey. Seems a low number for a club who claims to be 150 years old
by daysofourlives
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

FB_IMG_1624926654205.jpg
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What exactly are we protecting people from? There is one case in hospital, the rest are just numbers on a press release. There is absolutely no evidence that its life saving.

How bout we have no lockdowns, if it bothers you stay home, if youre sick stay home. We will have continual lockdowns under these circumstances for years because not enough people are getting infected and giving us herd immunity.

Imagine if we had zero tests, what do you reckon the case numbers would be? Would certainly put a stop to their alarmism.

Anyone hear Greg Hunt today start the infertility narrative and how its on the rise in Australia, i wonder where that could be going and what could cause that in the future?

Don't often agree with Daisy but I do honestly believe our great grandchildrens history lesson at school will suggest we didn't put enough emphasis on those at risk taking the precautions they need to take.

If you are at risk , you don't need a government law to wear a mask, you can do that anyway...….you don't need the government to ban crowds at AFL games to avoid it and you can still go get vaccinated.

I guess frustration comes from the fact it feels like there is no end game...…..seriously what is it. Are we done when 80%, 90%, 100% of people are vaccinated. Are we done in 5 years time when we are still getting placed in lockdowns and are all frustrated and there is anarchy. What is it...……

The only end game I can see is in 5-10 years time when we have an election and some Trump style politician runs a campaign on the basis of freeing all restrictions, a frustrated population then vote them in.

#daisyforPM

You know it makes sense
by daysofourlives
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ROUND 16 ARE WE OR ARENT WE

locky801 wrote:So whats happening this weekend with all these border closures, been out the loop a bit today anything from Gil and the AFL yet

Should all go ahead at this stage is what Gil has said.
Not sure why they would need to stop, lets just get on with it
by daysofourlives
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Weekly Death toll update 2021

Covid 1, 2 in hospital

Vaccine 335 +17 from last week,16 in ICU

The threat of this virus has seriously diminished, people are not even getting seriously ill any more, the Delta variants main symptom is a runny nose, who wouldve thought someone would have a runny nose in Australia in winter.

The action taken by all State goverrnments does not match the threat.

Ill say it again, they must keep up this scare campaign as they need the SoE to be able to administer the vaccine, it is only approved for experimental use in a SoE.
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Leppitsch is a welcome additioon to the commentary

Can we get rid of Bennet, he's on par with Pearce for most annoying and he absolutely hogs the commentary too
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ROUND 16 ARE WE OR ARENT WE

Olympic hopeful, Connor Rozzee, has gone past becoming a flog, he is well and truly there. I used to like watching him play when he was finding his feet and understood his place in the game. He is now full of himself, this really grinds my gears especially when has achieved absolutely nothing in the game!!
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

Does anyone actually watch "Bounce" on Sunday nights?

Mooney and Vince are awful.

I actually don't mind it for what it is...cheap slapstick humour. Perfect for a Smunday night when you are just starting to think about the stress of Monday.

Agree Mooney and Vince aren't any good but Dunstall and Gaze make it a light hearted hour with one to two lol moments.

It's a shocker. Don't get the universal love for Dunstall he's a colossal bore.

regards,

REB
:lol: :lol: :lol:
by daysofourlives
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: International ODIs

total inept performance by Australia, a number of players in this side quite simply should not be there
These first 2 matches have showed this team is not good enough, credit to the Windies they have smashed Australia.

Behrendorff, Carey, Meredith, Swepson and Turner have to be given a go in the next 3 games. There's also Agar and Tye as the other quicks in the squad.

If the team and particular players continue to underperform in this series and then in the proposed Bangladesh series you'd think the likes of Warner, Smith, Maxwell, Stoinis, Cummins and both Kane and Jhye Richardson should come straight into the squad for the T20 World Cup depending on their availability.

Australia lost 7/39 today.

Until the selectors realise the BBL is the worst domestic T20 league in the world we will continue to get belted. Get rid of 2 franchises, play each other twice, makes the perfect 10 game season.
Finch-Finished, couldnt make a run in said shit BBL why would he make them internationally.
Wade-Had more than enough chances, good domestic cricketer, thats it
Marsh-On what planet is he an international No3, retains place at 6 or 7
Phillipe-Opens or doesnt play
Henriques-The opposition must piss themselves when he comes out at No5
McDermott- Who?
Christian-Please, beats up on 5th and 6th bowlers in said shit T20 domestic comp
Agar-A beneficiary of the Langer selection policy, if youre from Perth youre in.
Starc-Finished
Hazelwood- Underated
Zampa-Yes

So 3 or 4 from this eleven are worthy of being considered for the World cup.
There is a reason not many Australians are chosen and then actually play in the IPL anymore.
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

2 bets for 2 collects at Sunny Coast yesterday, could have helped ya out Spargs

I was in line for a 19k collect at SC yesty. Had a 3 legger plus all the 2 leg combos from the same 3.
Leg 1- Our Playboy
Leg2 - King of Hastings
Leg 3- Needed Got My Thrills to salute at about $10 in the last. Missed the quaddie on the last leg too.

Still collected 2.5k but couldve been so much better

Yeah they don’t come along often ya go 3/3 especially at the odds of those runners yesterday .. Sounds like a decent collect still :partyman:

Yeah dont reckon ive won a decent multi in over a year, got one Saturday with Red Can Man and King Magnus and then again Sunday, comes in threes doesnt it? ill be having a crack Wednesday. Red Can Man owes me nothing, one of the benefits of drinking the nectar of the Gods
by daysofourlives
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - I hate the bug!

I know this is a bit late in the season to be asking the question lol, but here goes ... Can you make trades mid-round in between AFL games being played, or is the team you have in place by the first bounce of the ball for the round, the one you're stuck with for the entire round?

You can make trades and you can even reverse a trade if you have only used one trade at any time as long as the players involved in the trade havent played or someone you moved position to facilitate the trade hasnt played
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

Dutchy wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:BOM are full of shit

They take great delight in scaremongering and over dramatizing weather events especially predicted rainfall amounts.

More social media beat up than the BOM IMO

Bit like covid
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R15 Central v Sturt Saturday 1410

The idiots who sacked Joff to bring in a favourite son should seriously their positions questioned.

The dogs are a substantially worse side than last year. Dublas not much better, still Joff would have every right to feel robbed.
What a load of crap, you speak to any player, Andrews was clueless. Only ones that rated him are no longer there, no loss.
by daysofourlives
Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great to see the truckies in Sydney not putting up with this shit from the government.

I saw an interesting point raised, Dictator Dan has been very careful not to upset the tradies and the truckies, they have continued to work through all the lockdowns, now who is most likely to not put with the shit and actually do something about it? Its certainly not the office boys and girls making coffees.

And an old saying that certainly rings true
If you owe the bank a million dollars and cant pay it back you have a problem, if you owe the bank billions of dollars and cant pay it back then the bank has a problem.
Apply the same logic
If 100s of people protest and take action the protesters have a problem, if hundreds of thousands of people rise up then the government has a problem. Its time we took back control of our country, the government is here to serve us not dictate to us.
by daysofourlives
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

Take your bum sniffing chat to the rugby page, leave this for proper football
by daysofourlives
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reckon you could play press conference bingo every day..

Tick off when you hear:
Dealing with the Delta variant
Highly Transmissible
Proud of everyone in SA
Only one opportunity to tackle this

Superspreader
oh and how many times did Marshall mention how many tests they did yesterday, can still remember it, 23572
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are any of you concerned that they have given approval for 12-15 yr olds to be vaccinated?

I will tell you where that is heading, they will come home from school one day and tell mum and Dad they got the jab at school without parental consent. The school will let the kids decide for themselves if they want to have it but they will be filled with fear and be bullied into doing "the right thing".
There is absolutely no need for kids to be vaccinated.

Very good points been made here throughout the day, love your reasoning Trader.
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is there any chance you can just summarise your points for the day and make one post instead of spamming us with your inbred hillbilly crap?
The site does have rules against spamming.
46000 posts to my 10000, who's the spammer?

Typical of this site to attack the man rather than admit you have been fooled for the last 18 months.
This from the cdc means that every test has been fake, all our restrictions are based on this fabrication
by daysofourlives
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

I bet Hawthorn wanted Clarko to tank and finish bottom

How do you feel about all this? Do you reckon the Hawks have done the right thing by a club legend?

regards,

REB

What the media ran with all day today was a fair bit different to the media conference with Clarko and Mitch.
I think its a stupid decision to get rid of the best coach in the game for someone who is unknown.
Hopefully Mitch can get us a flag before the decade is over.
I dont think Clarko will coach next year, Carlton the more attractive job than Pies.
I think Hinkley and Dew should be very worried come end of next season and to a lesser extent Cameron.

Would be a great person to take over from Hocking but im not sure the AFL would pay a million bucks a year. Would have an intimate knowledge of what it would take to make the defensive aspect alot more difficult.
by daysofourlives
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

james07 wrote:
Arry Gablett wrote:Well paid Sandy Creek in both A grade and under 17;

you referring the club is paying u17s to play? or just sour grapes?

This reply has been much quicker than the stuff you serve up mate ;)
by daysofourlives
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All the news stations running with the 27 yr old that dropped dead in the shower because of covid, all ignoring the family members saying he had a heart condition. The level of fear mongering and just out and out lies is astonishing. Quick, young people go and get your jab, or you night die, can read em like a book,
Lets wait for the autopsy hey, or will they not allow an autopsy?
by daysofourlives
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

Just staggering that Tex has said this, he has no excuse/reason, he isn't young, he isn't uneducated and most of all he has had a long career working closely with indigenous team mates and presumably friends.

Well handled by the AFC and AFL, the only way forward out of this is for some learnings and education to continue, but geez it must be gut wrenching.
Im not convinced its been well handled by the AFL, its meant to be confidential, They have no trouble keeping drug users names private so how does this get out?
There is a lot of collateral damage from this.
We didnt heed all the details, just the pinishment and what he was punished for. Just a statement saying Walker has been suspended for racial vilification, was absolutely no need to even make North Adel or Young aware that it stemmed from them. No need to tell anyone he was dobbed in by an Adel official, These people dont need the scrutiny
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is absolute bullshit that country SA are still subject to the same restrictions as Metro, thats where you find all the selfish ****, you know the wankers that say if we have to have these restrictions then so does the rest of the state, Marshall is one of them.
Now as far as i know the Barossa is as far as any covid case has got in 18months outsdie of the city. Absolutely ludicrous that Yorkes, the Eyre Pen and basically anywhere north of Clare is subjected to these control orders

Why does no journalist ask these questions at these stupid ******* press conferences?
How do you reckon a small country pub can survive under these rules? I hope the police in these country areas are turning a blind eye. I doubt it though as often they send the young wannabes out to country areas.
by daysofourlives
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Cheers mate.

Just finding it impossible to build a life and be the best to continue to move forward both personally and work wise when at the drop of a hat through no fault of myself or my kids the situations change so dramatically.

In one month time my child support is going up by $300 a fortnight, I didn't know the current changes eg the ex had reduced the hours she was going to work and secondly having the kids 12 hours less from 8pm Friday to now 8am Saturday was going to hit me so hard. How can I predict those things and plan in advance, not like my child care fees for the daughter who lives with me are going down, mortgage isn't going down.

Wouldn't have bought a new car if I knew what was to come.....I mean the bank wouldn't have even given me the affordability had I knew I was losing that much money.

What happens if miss 12 get a boyfriend in a years time and decides she is only coming up one day...…..what hit do I take then.

Do the research mate as everything is based on percentage of care.

If I were you I'd try you best to liaise with the ex and come to a mutual agreement to allow more flexibility both ends of the scale.

Having a child with your new partner should reduce your percentage but then the levels of care still come into it.

I took it fair up the tailpipe for 18 years for a son I never got to see because his mum was a violent alcoholic freak, I wasted over $15K in legal fees trying to see my son and she'd never show up to court or mediation despite agreeing to, it still went against me.

To this day I still haven't seen my son for 20+ years and it f****** hurts every day, every few months I build the strength to try again but it just depletes me when it turns to shit again and I end up where I started, just worse off, he has two sisters and a brother that he'd gel with instantly too.

Life is shit!

She is playing the system mate, she knows it and you dont. Got to remember she probably gets together with all the other man hating single mums and talk about how to screw over their exes. Youre starting a mile behind, you need to even up the game she's playing. I bet she's only reduced her hours because she knows she gets more from you.
Dont ask me how, do something real tempting for th ekids on the exes weekend??
by daysofourlives
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 22

Full credit mate, a 119 point turnaround is impressive. Carlton are my most disliked club so I dips my lids to your 119 point turn around.
119 points turnaround is a fantastic effort.
You should be proud of that 119 point turnaround.
8)
Mate, you're just spamming rubbish over and over, we got your opinion the last 14 years.
Minimise it or go elsewhere. It's beyond boring now.
Cheers.
;) ;)
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R17 Glenelg v Centrals Saturday 2.10

Maggies2002 wrote:Thomas has been approached by the Crows.

Teacher and solid mentor. And they see value in him. Heard this at an Adelaide Tools business convention. I'll let you work out who is tied up with Adelaide tools.

Ironic
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2021

Just checking out my new digs :partyman:
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone asked themselves why the government is so keen to get an injection into everyone for last years virus?
Isnt the flu shot different every year?
Isnt it a different variant now?
by daysofourlives
Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 2021

Two finals to be played in Tassie next week according to the hack journalist who just appeared on Ch. 7. Yep, AFL are utter cowards. Can’t play in Victoria because they want crowds but we can play at a tin pot piece of garbage stadium in Tasmania when bigger grounds are available and would sell out
Id be happy if i was you, you had massive support down there when you played Hawthorn and you won. Bulldogs were there only last week and couldnt beat Hawks, youre a shoe in
by daysofourlives
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who think's that if Hinkley doesn't win the GF this year that next year will be his last as they would seriously be looking at Clarkson (for season 2023) now that Carlton and Collingwood (who are both looking for coaches for 2022) are out of the race?

Clarkson will be the coach of Port Adelaide in about 2 weeks time.
They cant afford to waste another year with Hinkley after they go out in straight sets this year, 9 years no flags, time to move him on.
I sincerely hope it doesnt happen, i more than ok with Port keeping Hinkley, th elast 9 years have been great
by daysofourlives
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He has risen!!

Anyone wondering why we are still under restrictions?
I have a friend who had a hip Operation yesterday at the RAH, she was one of the last before they stopped all operations as the Hospital was full. She is doing her recovery in the burns unit. Now given we have no flu and no covid in this state how can the hospital be full at this time of the year?
It then occurred to me that perhaps its full of adverse reaction patients. I personally know 2 that have required hospitlization in the last week. One thing you can be sure of is, they are lying to you about the amount of people having adverse effects and deaths. I wonder if Psyber can tell us what the protocol is for reporting adverse effects from the vaccine? Is it up to the doctor or the patient to report it to the TGA?

Now how would Marshall look if we had an outbreak especially with all his eggs in the new stadium basket rather than health. Make no mistake we are under draconinan restrictions because of the March election. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, none of restrictions make any sense
by daysofourlives
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Melb Cup Day Punters Club

Barade Mark2 on the way boys!!
by daysofourlives
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/decisionssigned/html/2021fwcfb6015.htm

Here we go for those who don't want to get vaccinated start at point (101).
There is no legal standing for an employer to make anyone get vaccinated. It also makes a very good point, vaccination status means nothing as you can still catch and spread.
It talks about it not being the only option, the better option if it's really about health and safety and for employers to workplace safety compliance etc would be to have the rapid antigen testing which gives a result with in 15 minutes. This was made in Australia and has been widely used overseas, probably for close to a year now, but it still hasn't got TGA approval in Australia, now why would that be?
by daysofourlives
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Work delivering the goods on a Friday withy a Chicken Chef lunch.

They're simply a class above anyone else in this field, I'm not much of a chip person but I could eat theirs all day.

Its not often i ever have a need to go the Main North rd route anymore but im prepared to get off the expressway and put up with a few traffic lights for these
by daysofourlives
Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |