Search found 398 matches

Return

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

SCG security .... comedy gold. Rehearsing for medi hotel job in Melbourne.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Round 5 completed with some games rain affected from around tea on day 1. SPOC sneak past Princes total of 176, nine wickets down in what must have been a very tense battle. Big win for St Peters as it would have been very hard to make finals if you are winless after 5 rounds. Marion upset Pooraka on the back of a couple of outstanding performances. Sean Williams took 5 wickets including the vital wicket of Hanson and Ishan Amarasinghe starred with 132 to seal the win. I notice that Williams also picked up Hanson cheaply in the second dig. I'm tipping he will bounce back with a big score against Grange this week. Flinders Park continue on their winning way with a comfortable win over Walkerville. Para Hills despite having a couple of their stars (Box and McCard) unavailable were too strong for Ingle Farm. Kyle Parks moved up the order and carved out a quick fire 71 to get Para Hills to 205 and they bowled very well to restrict Ingle Farm to 130. Masterclass from Grant Carey taking 6 wickets. I thought Reynella were home after posting 278, but OSCA racked up their first win of the season making 351. @tigerpie, don't you like bowlers? In the final game, Grange accounted for Trinity OS. Grange have got off to a very good start to the season with some terrific all round performances by Travis Lane.
Pretty even competition at the moment .... you need to be playing at your best to win any game.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

So, how will Trump react to Mitch McConnell congratulating Jow Biden on winning the election.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No saliva, but sweat is allowed.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’ve only seen Green in test cricket but what actual weapons does he possess to score runs.

How has he scored all his runs at shield level
He was pretty impressive when he made a hundred for Australia A against pretty much the same attack he is facing today. Played shots off front and back feet and both sides of the wicket. Used his feet well to Ashwin. I know the Indians were probably going through the motions somewhat, but he looked pretty good. India at Test level is a massive step up. I'm sure if he plays against weaker attacks on flatter wickets you'll see a full array of shots. Give him time.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You’re not dropping Head on this series performance surely?
I would, Wades shown heart, smash and Labaschagne have selection credits, green is the future. We can’t accept mediocrity in our top six and blokes who get out softly
Hang on a minute. Wade's dismissal in the first innings was deplorable. He set the standard. Head was out to some good bowling by a world class bowler. Wade was much better today, but too little too late .... unless you're happy with a patient 40. FWIW I think both will play the next test. Langer will not make wholesale changes.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agree Wade 1st innings was soft

Yes Head made runs in the 1st innings but F*** both his dismissals were soft.

Compared to Wade Labachagne and Smith, Head hadn’t got as many credits. IMO.

Take your SA glasses off, you mob
It was only 3 Tests back when Head made a century and was Man of the Match = CREDITS
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who would’ve thought that picking a half fit bloke was going to fail
The selfish prick probably told them he was good to go. Can't stand that bloke.
No he didn't. Langer said he wasn't 100% fit, but they were going to play him anyway. It was not Warner's call. Langer has to wear the consequences of his selection.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Is there anything more entertaining than watching the Indians try and field?

.... you mean like Jadeja?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dark Knight wrote:So many edges have gone down to third man for four today FFS. The bowlers haven't had much luck in that regard.

Agreed .... Aussies used up all their luck when they bowled out India for 36. They have created plenty of half chances since, but nothing has gone their way. Credit to the Indians though.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will be interesting to see how the Aussies play this tomorrow. Need to be aggressive with the bat and be prepared to dangle a carrot. Can't afford to bat India out of the game. They should risk losing to try to win. 300 will be plenty.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Shaping up to be a cracking finish, with all 3 optiins in play .... how good

Haha .... the tie. The Gabba has form.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That takes care of the declaration. Well bowled Mohammad Siraj ... well deserved 5fa.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dark Knight wrote:
whufc wrote:What’s Starcs averages pre and post sandpapergate
Before and up to 24/3/2018- 43 matches, 182 wickets @ 28.17, SR of 49.3 and an Economy of 3.42
On and after 24/3/2018- 18 matches, 73 wickets @26.06, SR of 49.1 and an Economy of 3.18

Went fishing .... caught nothing
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL 20/21

VAR can go and get ******
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

India 4 for 92. Jimmy Anderson .... wow
Brilliant tactics by England to keep Jimmy Anderson out of the attack for the first hour and wait for the ball to reverse .... and reverse it did. Clean bowls Gill second ball, almost gets Rahane LBW with his 4th ball, then clean bowls him with his 5th. Magnificent bowling.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just wondering how many players have taken 10 wickets and made a hundred in a test match. Ashwin a big chance to do it. I don't know about that stat but this is the third time Ashwin has made a hundred and taken a five wicket haul in test cricket, Ian Botham has done the most at five times.
There are 3 players who made a century and taken 10 wickets in a test.
1. Ian Botham
2. Imran Khan
3. Shakib Al Hassan
Alan Davidson took 10 wickets and made more than a hundred runs, but he didn't make a century in an innings.
Can Ashwin be the 4th?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Morrison caught lying about Brittany Higgins' rape. There has never been a bigger scumbag PM than Morrison.

Yay, we agree on one thing, there is even a story about him being a convicted Pedo in the 80's
Where does that story exist? I'd suggest it only exists in your mind. I'm not a fan of Morrison, but to suggest he was a convicted paedophile in the 1980s is just bullshit.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How's the new stadium .... very impressive.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim05 wrote:Some Sri Lankan bloke took a hat trick in the T20 against the Windies today and then Pollard just hit him for six 6’s in the over :)

Pollard played a game for the West Indies? Mercenary!
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good battle between Stokes and Siraj.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

A1 Para Hills v Flinders Park
A2 Woodville South v Port Districts .... premiershio and promotion up for grabs
A3 Unley v Gepps Cross
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL season - Round 1, tips & banter

3 is about right

In saying that I do have more concerns with the intentional elbow to the head in the Carlton Richmond game.

Wasn't it just a tricep? (Or am I thinking of a different incident)

I haven’t seen it slowed down but whatever it was it was a deliberate ‘strike’ (non footballing act) to the head which in my opinion is equally as bad as Dangerfields accidental head clash, especially if the AFL is serious about protecting the head.
Must be a completely different one to what I was thinking of then, the tricep I saw should have resulted in a free or 50m to the player who threw it as the other player shouldn't have been scragging him.
That's the one .... he would have got a 50m penalty if he didn't lash out with his elbow. He was lucky he didn't make contact with the elbow. Penalise the action .... it was dangerous.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can CUJO Biden and Democrat policies unite America ??

SKY News?? The only fan of theirs I know personally is my 89 year old mother in law who is a total right wing nutter and swallows all the conspiracy theories floating around too.

Ok so the humanitarian crisis on the USA/Mexico border is a conspiracy theory ????

FACT

Over 10,000 unacompanied minors so far have been moved across the border by unscrupulous/evil people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3357554/More-10-000-unaccompanied-kids-stopped-U-S-Mexico-border-two-months.html

FACT

Bidens minders changed the border policy.

https://cis.org/Report/Bidens-Executive-Actions-President-Unilaterally-Changes-Immigration-Policy

Fact

The reason being Biden

https://rumble.com/vf3wot-illegals-admit-the-truth-about-the-border-crisis-that-biden-wont.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab
Yes, there is a humanitarian crisis on the USA Mexican border. What do you think the root cause of this is? Why do you think so many people from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador etc are prepared to risk everything to get into USA? What did Trump ever do to address the root cause of this problem? Very complex issue and no easy answers.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: European Super League

I love Gary Neville's response. He wants immediate action taken on the six English clubs .... points deducted and placed at the bottom of the EPL table. I wonder what the odds are for West Ham to win the title and Sheffield United to avoid relegation?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, they are planning to start this League in August with 20 teams. The 12 already mentioned plus 3 additional permanent clubs and 5 clubs who qualify each year. I assume they are targeting PSG, Bayern Munich and Dortmund as the permanents, but it sounds like the French are resisting. Also I thought, with a couple of exceptions, all the German clubs are majority owned by their fans, so I assume they would need to get them to endorse any move. UEFA will announce their revamped 36 team Champions League next Monday. Will be fascinating to see how it plays out. I know there has already been fan backlash, but I wish we had crowds at games .... would love to see and hear their reaction.
RB Leipzig would probably jump at it.
Well, they can't be any more hated than they are now.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All 6 EPL clubs are out and appears the SL has collapsed.
Ed Woodward quits as United Chairman over the backlash from players and fans

Find this weird as I agree with JK in that the ultimate motive was to push for better CL conditions in their favour eg guaranteed spot in the comp.

Surely the owners expected the level of backlash they received , I know there not extremely close to the fans or the traditions but surely their advisors/board members had an idea the feedback was coming.

I'm wondering whether it had UEFA scared enough that some deals have been over the last 24 hours about the future of the CL.
The motive of those 12 clubs was to force UEFA into major changes to the Champions League, but the backlash they have received hands all of the power back to UEFA. UEFA and the 12 clubs now know a breakaway competition can't work. Will be interesting to see what the Champions League looks like in 21/22. Hopefully, Leicester and West Ham are representing England.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Cricket 2020-21

locky801 wrote:No Head or Pucovski neither has been given new CA contracts

Not at the moment, but whoever opens the batting with Warner and bats at number 5 in the next two Tests will automatically be offered a contract. Nothing wrong with a "wait and see" approach.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ROUND 6 Deliberation

locky801 wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
locky801 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Useless crows, I tipped you pricks

also lol at picking a sub that takes 20 minutes to get ready

Hawks get up here im looking good for 9/9 two weeks in a row ;) :D

.... are you on the Bombers?

sure am

.... all in on Port then
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 19/20

Looks like the Champions League final may be moved from Istanbul to Wembley. Given the current travel restrictions in Europe, that makes a lot of sense.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

China now trying to dictate how much Australia can spend on defence. The sooner we reduce/cease trade with them the better
There is only one product that would hurt China if we put an embargo on trade and that is iron ore. The Australian government is never going to kill the goose. China is still our major trading partner and whether we like it or not they hold all of the aces.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu May 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Well played Elle Campbell.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri May 21, 2021 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Brisbane and West Coast losses were very poor performances and if you're a premiership contender, the Bulldogs game was a disappointment too, especially with the home ground advantage. That score flattered you a bit really I thought. Collingwood win was quite ordinary too. I'm not writing them off, I just think their form has been quite poor against the better teams in the comp. It's all well and good to flog the shit sides, but you won't be playing them come finals time.

Line the form up. Brisbane are one of the hot sides, on a 5 game winning streak. Bulldogs kicked the last two goals to make it 19 points, not sure how that flattered us. Collingwood win was ugly, as shit a game as I've ever witnessed. 7-3 with troops back after the bye.

So just unlucky that theyve struck those teams at the peak of their powers, right, no worries, all good then, they wouldnt possibly get good teams, in form, come September :roll:
Port haven't played at their best, but it is May. Let's have this discussion in September and see who is flying then.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue May 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 1

Good to see some normality taking place in the top division again with 4/5 home teams winning, before round 6 only 44% of home teams have won.

Add to that, in rounds 3 and 6, three teams defeated opponents above them on the ladder, it happened twice in round 5.

The numbers spell out a great comp considering Uni and UMJ only have a win between them, both have been extremely competitive at times and I can see them getting a big scalp or two along the way.
Well, you were right about Unley claiming a big scalp .... they don't come much bigger than the reigning premiers.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun May 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 11 Lets get flexible

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:The fans despise it especially for home games

*cough* Football Park *cough*

You need to get a covid test, that's a nasty cough.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu May 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Blockbuster between the Bulldogs and Melbourne tomorrow night is in jeopardy, with Demons players and staff ordered into self-isolation this morning. We understand a Demons player attended one of the COVID-19 exposure sites in Melbourne in recent days.
I would laugh if it was the Circus Bar, South Yarra between 1.30 am and 4.15am Sunday morning.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu May 27, 2021 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That was the best quarter by any team all year by Melbourne
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

I'm so flat today.. this whole IF thing is deflating - I can't imagine how the junior committee at the club is coping.

It's so incredibly disappointing that this incident seems to have allowed people to react in such venomous ways, and not just on social media.

My girls and their U10's side were treated to people screaming abuse out their car windows at them while they trained, the U14 kids received the same on Tuesday night.

A mate of mine completing his job doing deliveries had a bottle thrown at him and informed he's a feral c**t for wearing an IF beanie.

The coach of the girls side pulled has received threats, and the MDO who was seen on the video is copping plenty because people think he's the dude who committed the assault.

Apparently the Ingle Farm FB account is being bombarded with abusive messages from people who feel it's their right and obligation to join the crusade.

So many innocent and good people who have NOTHING to do with this shit except be from the same club are copping it - and when the abuse begins to get directed to little kids then that's just not ******* on!

One dude.. ONE ******* DUDE.. from a club of a dozen junior sides and 3 senior sides - and a guy who i've NEVER met or seen in my years at the club.

The senior footy has had a checkered past, but you'd have to go back to 2014 that i can recall a junior incident - and that was U18's which resulted in the club electing not to field an 18s moving forward.. even snr footy, with the exception of the covid drama last season which was just dumb, onfield there really hasn't been any issues since the 2015 C grade incident.

Ingle Farm is a community club that provides for cricket, football, netball, basketball etc. and a lot of good families invovled.

Please for the love of god, don't take the anger and frustration out on people who don't deserve it. :(

maybe the club could put the man forward
If you are referring to the dude who has been charged by police, then yes, the club has already done that.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu May 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Been following Tom Macdonald for some time genius Canadian rapper.

Politics thru music.

All this produced with his girlfriend Nova who shoots all his vids

They reckon he is the modern Bob Dylan.

Completely nails it what has been happening with society over the last few years.

All you conservatives enjoy it.

Lefties do not get triggered . :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMwlorNEZk
Plays full forward for Melbourne?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They reckon he is the modern Bob Dylan.

All you conservatives enjoy it.

Lefties do not get triggered . :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure are completely across the works of Dylan if you are making these statements

But anyhow thanks for the laughs, the coffee splatter on my computer screen and the constant reminder not to do drugs
Yeah, I can see how some could compare Tom MacDonald to Bob Dylan.

"Bob Dylan is an American singer-songwriter, often regarded as one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Dylan has been a major figure in popular culture during a career spanning nearly 60 years".

"Tom MacDonald is a Canadian whose music is formulaic, trite, and devoid of any deep meaning. He goes on song length rants with no compelling arguments, rehashes the same viewpoints time and time again, and completely fails to understand the views of those who he so rabidly criticizes. When MacDonald finds a more nuanced way of explaining his beliefs, gets better instrumentals, develops a signature sound, and learns how to be sonically interesting, then maybe he’d become tolerable."

Souce: The Internet

Yeah, pretty similar
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

NOT GUILTY
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TTG 9.11 d Brighton 6.6 .... well deserved win to Gullies
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Those brown paper bags work a treat.
What is that supposed to mean? Anything that can improve facilities for our ammo clubs and their supporters is worthwhile.
So sick and tired of this brown paper bag bullshit. Amature League Football is way past this crap and deserve more respect for the very hard work the clubs put in for the community and footballers both male and female. Dinosaurs like you are past your use by date.
It refers to the previous post, which suggested the North Adelaide residents haven't seen Jimmy lurking around with a Coopers .... because it was in a brown paper bag. I'm sorry my attempt at humour failed. I'm involved with clubs that play against PAOC in football and cricket, so I'm excited they will get the opportunity to finally experience decent facilities at that ground.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2020(1)

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but Patty Mills sums up what the Olympics should be about. His presser is inspirational.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/olympics/aussie-stars-expose-sad-truth-about-liz-cambage-olympics-exit/news-story/d1f70cf4c4cb86616d927c4259657f74

I hope Liz Cambage reads it and understands not only what she's missing out on but also what it SHOULD mean to represent Australia at any level, at any Olympics.
Patty Mills is a ******* legend .... get around him
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round COVID 19

Congratulations Travis Boak ..... legend of PAFC. Best is yet to come.
Got the 4 points tonight which is all you need to do. Drew BOG. Tall forwards got it done .... Charlie and Todd Marshall were good tonight
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RB wrote:Another gold!

Kaylee McKeown

**** yeah :shock:
.... should be the mandatory catch cry for all gold medals from here on.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Some lovely quotes by Plato most appropriate for the strange times we are all experiencing .

Enjoy and ponder

"Those who tell the stories rule societies ".

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth ".

"Courage is knowing what not to fear".
How about .... "wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something"
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:Kiwis absolutely stuff the bronze medal ride off in the team’s pursuit. Once you get under the wheel on the velodrome you’ve got to stay there, not try to flick up the track. Rookie error.

I hope the lads who’s handle bars snapped in qualifying gets a medal, poor bugger.

Yes he does
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see The Hundred is presenting England problems with their selection for Tests. Similar to the problems we have with Big Bash. Both have to consider selecting guys who have not been playing any first class cricket.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL 21-22

Might wait until the transfer window closes. If Kane ends up at City it's all over, if not, I think United might push them. I think Leicester will be around the mark as well. Hoping the Saints can stay out of trouble.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |