Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: BL&G Football League

ANZAC day promises to put up an "El'Classico" of a match for local gawler people, with the tigers taking on the Donnies. Will this game allow us to Gage where both sides are at. Will Centrals be the dominant side of 2014 or will it be all about gawler sides this year if the donnies can get up in a close one. Good for the league if the Barossa clubs strangle hold on premierships can be shared around .

How so?
Personally im more than happy if a Gawler club never wins another flag especially Centrals. Sadly I think no one will get within 10 goals of them.
I think an undefeated season, thus avoiding the dreaded Prelim Final only to choke in the G/F with the boxheads upsetting them at home is the best we can hope for.

How so? What a stupid reply, boring to watch the same sides win every year, especially when tanunda kept winning. I hope its a 1,2,3 finish for the gawler clubs and shoves it right up all those toffee nosed grape growers and chardonnay swiggers. Infact be great to one day see Freeling win the flag or South, been a long time coming.

Personally I hope Tanunda wins it every year but that is not going to happen, however it is best to share it around as it does get very boring, at this stage it does appear that Centrals are the favourites for a very good reason but I do think the Donnybrook's will also be up there. Just to let you know LD, most grape growers are broke and are being bought out by the Chinese, certainly not toffee nosed and we are shiraz swiggers not cheap crappy chardonnay swiggers we leave that stuff for Dan Murphy's so you can afford a drink. I hope Freeling win it one day as well, then those toffee nosed wealthy grain growers can then really enjoy some of their malting barley.
by Swooper
Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Any murmurings from the land of box heads under new coach Griffiths? Very quiet so far!
#asking for a friend

It all seems to be a fairly happy camp at the moment, spoke to some of the lads and they are stoked with the new appointment, few players back, Greenwood, Ben Schiller, Scott Rogash, Billy Wells (just never know with Billy though). A big loss in Sammy Agars heading OS and Newberry retiring. Obviously a few more in and outs to come.
by Swooper
Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |