Search found 735 matches

Return

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

amber_fluid wrote:
Pseudo wrote:Then a short but heavy storm front passed over, and the power went off again. Came back on 5 seconds later but the lights are dim and flickering.

Was blowing its tits off at my place not long ago

Thats good to hear, but how was the weather?
by mots02
Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Tell ya what lockdowns are great gives ya more time to try and find out whats really going on with this virus.

Hey Daisy this will interest you and any one else who has doubts about where we are heading with all this a bit lengthy tho.

Repost: MIT Scientist Exposes Covid-19 Hoax in Bombshell Interview – MUST SEE!

What i picked up is Its a Experimental treatment Stockholm Syndrome and Fear.

https://wethepeoplefree.com/repost-mit-scientist-exposes-covid-19-hoax-in-bombshell-interview-must-see/

Sunday Funday @ Apache's place!
by mots02
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

DOC wrote:Doing?

I didn't realise tagging the train station was one of the new olympic sports
by mots02
Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round COVID 19

Spargo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Still got the hottest missus though

I think the football community abroad should all donate to subsidize his salary to keep him on the books to ensure she keeps racking up to the Brownlow.

EFA ;)

EFAA

Couldn't give a rats if he rocks up!
by mots02
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where do they make this shit up.

Gyms can now reopen but we have this magical figure of 1 person per 8sqm which has never been a thing until this press conference. We have had 2sqm, 4sqm and now 8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hard not to start siding with Daisy.......
But it looks as though footy will be back on, so you can go tackle each other for a couple of hours.

au contraire don't you dare sign the club song in the changerooms though.

I don't think they've banned the use of Auslan
by mots02
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell that to the NSW people who will likely be in lockdown for months because they didnt do it sooner

Like NSW did?

NSW is a different case.
They lost control of their contact tracing . That's when it should have been lockdown for them. Instead they stayed with mild restrictions.

This is not a one size fits all approach to the virus. Just cause I question the need for a lockdown here, doesn't mean others shouldn't have pulled the trigger sooner.

Doing nothing doesn't work, equally jumping straight to level 10 is overkill. There needs to be a proportionate, measured approach.

We never had a case that we couldn't explain where it came from.
As soon as the initial cluster was identified, and people were placed in directed quarantine, we never had a case from outside the bubble.

Our contact tracing in SA is world class. I have faith in that system. Let them do their job.

Sure, if it gets beyond them and unknown source cases emerge , then go to a lockdown, but to simply jump straight to lockdown shows a lack of respect to our world class contact tracing team.

Which by this time its too late. The virus is out and the virus is spreading.

You can argue that our cautious leaders are too quick to jump to Level 10 but you can't argue that we have seemingly (touch wood), again, come out of this much better due to their quick reactions.
by mots02
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Why are "shisha bars" always getting a mention, are they really that popular?

Do you have to sit down to shish?

Yes

by mots02
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:Am I allowed to run wherever I want too now? 8)

Yes but take a friend with you.... safety in numbers.

by mots02
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I allowed to run wherever I want too now? 8)

https://media.tenor.com/images/902be2ff20275d948e3e26e0da53f143/tenor.gif
Very mesmorising, it's like watching a pendulum.

If I keep watching it over and over will one pop out?

'if'
by mots02
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I allowed to run wherever I want too now? 8)

https://media.tenor.com/images/902be2ff20275d948e3e26e0da53f143/tenor.gif
Very mesmorising, it's like watching a pendulum.

the perfect executive stress toy

https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/6s50.gif
by mots02
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You posted "Anybody wonder why no truck drivers that freely travel interstate during lockdowns have never tested positive?" The two truck drivers in question were positive.
These are not truck drivers who routinely go interstate everyday and have been doing so for 18 months. These guys didnt even know the rules, anybody in the trucking industry certainly know the rules. Not sure you could call them truck drivers

So what you're saying is, people who follow the rules don't get COVID?

Makes sense.
by mots02
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

f*** if people want to track my dreary life go their F***en hardest.

Hope the tin foil doesn’t F*** with your fillings too much
I concur, I only hope that if I get C-19 that the contact tracers add some exciting places to my hotpsots.

I literally have no life!!

Testing COVID positive and you realise your life is about to be broadcast as hotspots

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/002/514/48b.png
by mots02
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R16 West v Sturt Sat 2.10

Yuck… can’t even use the ‘you had one goal in mind ‘ gag….
by mots02
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Todays Freedom Rally in Adelaide

Apache's love of posting these from around the world gives me certainty that he definitely would go to one in his home city, i assume Daisy is also there.... the big question then... who are the other 2?!
by mots02
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Todays Freedom Rally in Adelaide

Apache's love of posting these from around the world gives me certainty that he definitely would go to one in his home city, i assume Daisy is also there.... the big question then... who are the other 2?!

Been to a few protests throughout my life.

Australia once used to live off the sheeps back but alas these days in sleepy old Adelaide most are scared they might catch something we have all become sheep :lol:

Word on the grapevine is big protest in Melbourne in 2 weeks time would love to be there.

Even better to be with our brothers and sisters in France and Europe.

Tens of thousands protested once again on Saturday arvo against Macron's Vax passportss.

The masses are fed up.

Incorrect statistically the 'minorities are fed up' would be more accurate.

Tens of thousands in countries with well and truly in the millions is not exactly 'overwhelming support' \

Mate have you watched any vision all over France about a week ago just about every major town and city the ordinary folks came out not in the tens of thousands possibly hundreds of thousands i have watched vision from city to city un believable numbers.

You applaud the 'masses' in France and yet you couldn't be bothered to go to a demonstration in your own back yard. They could have used your support.

You also stated that there will be a big one in Melb that you'd like to go to... so do you only protest when you know there will be big numbers there? Sounds a little like sheepish behaviour to me.
by mots02
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Booney wrote:
DOC wrote:He did it. As I recall:

"Four points is four points"

Best - Aliir, Burton, Drew, Boak, Rozee

by mots02
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lolololol

A man undertaking hotel quarantine at an Adelaide medi-hotel has escaped overnight in what SA Police says is the first such breach in the state since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.​

Police said the international traveller was out of his hotel room from 10:00pm last night to 6:00am this morning.​

They said he "deliberately breached hotel security and subsequently spent a number of hours in the community" but returned voluntarily .​

After an all nighter he needed somewhere to have a nap.
by mots02
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 case in NT

Traveller from OS (US forces give the nod) Did his 14 quarantine then travelled to Darwin via Canberra arriving here late on Aug 12.

was last tested on day 10 allegedly before being tested again yesterday when he's returned a positive result

was out about in Darwin City Fri Sat and then travelled to Katherine.

Three days until Thursday and but the smart money is on a week.

Day 1 new job, boss flew home from Darwin yesterday. He's gone home. I'm on limbo.

Review time! Limbo sorted!
by mots02
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 22

Booney wrote:19 straight goals to go with $12 imperial pints of James Squire and I'm ready to talk Port Adelaide. Carn!

Sure, lets talk Port Adelaide.

Sturt 14.12 - 96
Port 10.12 - 72

They even got to wear the Prison Bars!
by mots02
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Finals Round 1

So a person that pay$ just about 2k a year for membership has 20k people in front of him tomorrow night. I’m apparently guaranteed a GF tickets if we make it but can’t go to a final at AO. Somethings not adding up

Was it only members who could buy tickets?
Yes and priority members had first dibs and I still didn’t get any.

That sounds like how a corporation or franchise would treat it's members..... not a football club.
by mots02
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Finals Round 1

Armchair expert wrote:Cats will win by 10 goals

$2.16 for the cats is a gift

Well that's stuffed the Cats now, Port are certainties.
by mots02
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

Jaidyn Stephenson breaks his hip whilst being on the piss and attempting to do a trick on a mountain bike.
It’s that time of the year :)

Right time of year to do it :D

You're making light of it?

Silly thing to do absolutely but he now spends his 8 weeks of leave in rehab and hopefully it doesn't eat too much into his pre-season.

Never an idea time to be injured but from a club perspective this is the best time.

Happy Clapping 101
by mots02
Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Finals - Week 2

Eddie McGuire tried getting into WA with several Fox production crew, but was denied entry.

So...

He then reduced it down to just himself and his two sons – who he said would assist him in production requirements and stay in the same hotel room as him – but that was also knocked back.

https://c.tenor.com/9sKJUCY-5_oAAAAC/essential-essential-worker.gif
by mots02
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

Booney wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:lel

you believe carowhine

She's right more often than you are.

Comparing her to a very low benchmark there.
by mots02
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

Kochie to Matt Richardson at 3/4 time

by mots02
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:Prelims are normally the best games of the finals series. As a neutral, would these be the worse two Prelims in history :shock:

Not this one, one of my favorites

Ken Oath it is.
by mots02
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://scontent.fmel10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/240732489_2343811409082245_7515210923156504465_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lHGIXWkszzgAX_8ApC3&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel10-1.fna&oh=02b122128457c4d6b5f21cf18dac9da9&oe=61642563
by mots02
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Comment of the day on 5aa

'did someone say KFC?'

:lol:

by mots02
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Spargo wrote:Noise canceling ear buds, what can people recommend?

We should get sushi Carol.

With contributions like this, maybe LM's role is better suited to being more of an impact player these days! Off the bench and go bang, Geoff Winton style.
by mots02
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://scontent.fmel10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/242103009_10159537469519637_8250060253119633668_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=cNgMjuO9FPoAX_3Vbi6&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel10-1.fna&oh=8ec5e9274ab6eabb9c8534d7e088398d&oe=6146591E
by mots02
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's tailed off in the last 24 hrs but based on the activity Saturday and Sunday I had high hopes this thread was to going to reach 119 pages by this Friday....
You’ll be interested to know I stumbled on a FB post, which I can’t find now (sadly) which had an open letter to the CEO. The letter was from a port fan, and contributor on big footy (there’s a surprise) and it calls for Ken’s head on a plate. The author a “ Chewy 376” or some similar handle (Is he a Wookiee?) has gone to great lengths to pick apart the ahem, work of Ken.

They are starting to eat their own at Alberton.

When was the last time that happened?

Was it when John Cahill returned and they sacked Russell as coach?

Bring back Jack?
by mots02
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here it is CM:

Die-hard Port Adelaide fan 'Chewy316' on BigFooty, has shared the email he sent to Port Adelaide CEO Matthew Richardson after Saturday night's embarrassing loss to the Western Bulldogs.

"Dear Mr. Richardson,

I have been a Port Adelaide supporter since 2001 (I was 9 years old). In the last 20 years I have been a member for over 15 of them including every year since 2013. I lived in Melbourne from 2013 until 2019 but it didn’t stop me buying a full 11 game membership for my family of 3, and I personally would travel from Melbourne to Adelaide for at least 80% of our home games during that period.

I was also there on Saturday night witnessing the debacle at Adelaide Oval.

Our president this morning on FiveAA suggested that Saturday night’s game was an aberration. Was it really? Since 2017 when has this team actually produced consistently high performances against a top 4 opponent? In that time we are 3 wins and 19 losses against top 4 teams - 3rd worst record in the league. Until this team can consistently produce high level performances against the top teams in the competition, the thought of winning a premiership is laughable.

Our senior coach has consistently said all season that we should not be judged on what we do in June or July, but we should be judged by what we do in finals. He said at the start of the year that we were “ready” to go all the way this year. You yourself set out an ambitious goal at the start of your tenure - 3 flags in the next 5 seasons. I applauded it at the time and I still do. It is the type of lofty goals that should be set for a club that solely exists to win premierships. Yet with one season down that goal is now 3 flags in the next 4 seasons. An ambitious goal, yes. Realistic - possibly. But this morning our president said on the radio that we’re a young team and we are still building. The mixed messaging after the fact in an attempt to pacify the supporters is quite frankly a disgrace.

In the last 9 years we have seen our footy department become fully funded. We have turned over the assistant coaching roster - and on many occasions our senior coach has labelled our coaching assistants as the best in the league. We have acquired many players who were supposedly the “missing piece” of the puzzle - Ryder, Dixon, Rockliff, Motlop, Watts, Lycett etc. We’ve also done multiple rebuilds during this time - first at the start of 2013 and again at the end of 2018. As it stands right now, it can be argued that our playing list is as good as any in the league. This might be a team who can still improve through its young development, but the club touted them as a team ready to win this season, which they haven’t, and now the president is seeking damage control without even apologising to the supporter base. The only stone this club hasn’t turned over during this period in an attempt to improve the team is change the senior coach.

If our senior coach stays in charge for 2022, half way through the year he will hold the record for most games coached by an individual at one club without making the grand final. For a club that supposedly exists to win premierships, having that record associated with us is an embarrassment. Nothing about that embodies what the club is about - nor does it make out community proud.

There are some extremely accomplished young coaches available - and some experienced heads, including the most successful coach in the history of the modern game (Alistair Clarkson).

Having been asked to be judged on finals, it is fair to say that the team has not only gone backwards compared to last year’s performance, but they produced a performance on Saturday night that wasn’t too dissimilar to the rubbish we saw when the club was on its knees in the early 2010s at Footy Park.

From 1999 through 2001 inclusive, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were considered an elite team that should have gone to the Super Bowl. They made the playoffs three straight years but were underwhelming in the playoffs. At the end of the 2001 season having done everything they could otherwise to win, they realised they needed a change. They dismissed their head coach and traded for the best young coach in the league at the time, Jon Gruden. In Gruden’s first season as the Buccaneers’ head coach they won the Super Bowl.

Fortune favours the brave - and it is time our club be brave and make some hard decisions - not for the betterment of the people involved, but for the betterment of the club.

I look forward to hearing from you."

Now that's a Review.
by mots02
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If a true fact the 3 and 19 win loss ratio against the top 4 sides probably tells a pretty clear picture about how far away Port are from a flag.

Getting 3 wins in 4 games (at most) against top 4 contenders looks miles off for this playing group and coach. Would take a huge turn around from a relatively large sample size.

Surely that spells more than just a mental issue...….

It's an odd stat that can be manipulated in several ways.

As in, this years finals series included Essendon, Sydney, GWS, Geelong and the Bulldogs, we beat all of them this year.

In 2020 Collingwood, Bulldogs, Geelong, West Coast and Richmond all played finals, we beat all them of them in 2020.

See.

I just went back and did a quick tally up.

Used the top 4 as they finished at the end of the home and away season in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2020 and 2020 i added the 5th ranked team as Port were in the top 4.

Port went:

2018 - 1 Win 4 Losses
2019 - 1 Win 5 Losses
2020 - 2 Wins 2 Losses
2021 - 1 Win 4 Losses

For a 5 - 15 record against the top 4 in home and away matches. I didn't include finals matches.

For comparison (because I know we love that), the Crows went 4 - 17 against the same teams in the same period.

Stats can be misleading, stats can be manipulated, but this set of numbers kind of echo's what most people say. Not getting it done against the best.
by mots02
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney showing more fight on here than his team did the other night.

So kudos to that!
by mots02
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Comfortably wins the 2021 Nufflow
by mots02
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks Ollie, missus asked me a while ago at the pub and I said Ollie for sure, free money so she got on* (nothing compared to Booney's odds though!)
I now have a happy wife/life till my next **** up. Enjoy the happiness for the next week or so[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
You're optimistic! I'm just enjoying the day! :lol:

Be doing well to get to 3pm!
by mots02
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champ

It’s only a small step from giving someone an ‘ease up champ’ to an ‘ease up turbo’… there’s no coming back when you’ve turbo’d a bloke
by mots02
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary final Glenelg v South

Clearly the most ill informed ignorant and disrespectful post Ive seen in 10 years on this forum.

Disgraceful post ….show some respect DH !
I will not be lectured by the likes of you two on post quality following both your comments on here 7 years ago when Rolfe ironed out AJ at the Bay

I may have returned serve with interest on an innocent party and I’ll cop that bit like Allers had to cop it in that game too when he got square dinkum

#fiftysevenandcounting

For someone who bangs on about how much he loves the SANFL to disrespect one of the modern day champions like you did is surprising and a little disappointing, but you're standing by it so it's all on you.

Certainly an interesting tactic to come back the next day and double down.
by mots02
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

Booney wrote:Funny thing is the "choke" suggests we were the best team who failed to deliver....evidence suggest we're WAY OFF being the best team.

An interesting take, akin to Dutchy's glass half full appraisal of Stephenson picking a good time to break his hip!
by mots02
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 SANFL Grand Final WWT Eagles v Glenelg Sunday 3pm

amber_fluid wrote:
mots02 wrote:How bad must have the Maggies been in 2019 to lose to the Bays in a GF.

The real Magpies would have never lost mate.
Power reserves didn’t care

2 of the most accurate sentences ever constructed, in succession, in SA Footy Forum history.
by mots02
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:He most certainly gives a f*ck.

Will he come back and double down tomorrow though? That’s the precedence
by mots02
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magellan wrote:What was yesterday's attendance?

22 WWT players
8 Glenelg players
by mots02
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cant believe im saying it but I think I hope the Eags win....living in the Eagles zone and playing footy with the skippers brothers, cousins has softened my hatred towards the hybrids.

Why the hatred? If anything it should be Eags hating the doggies after all our GF losses to you!

Everything about the club, the bloody bright yellow guernseys, junk club song (not that ours is much better), blokes like Colville, McGregor and Cicolella, the Crows love in, the list goes on and on.

Then you went and kept making GF's against us and just hanging on like a fly to shit. Ruined what should have been some great days out against Port, Norwood, Sturt supporters.

You're right, 2002 was a great day out, should have had more like that!
by mots02
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Season 2022 Player Movements

West pick up a big forward, 196cm and 105kg.

Welcome Riley Corbett, another asset from the Canberra Demons

Farewell to Aaron Anderson, a pillar of the West Adelaide Football Club. We wish you the best for your next endeavour

Read the full update on our website: https://westadelaidefc.com.au/

Did Westies give Corbett a welcome spray after they signed him for not showing more commitment to the Canberra Demons?
by mots02
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

Spargo wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Spargo wrote:Anne’s garden getting a good soak up here in North Adelaide.

Doing outside today? Risky, I like it.

I’m like The Goodies…

You did the funky gibbon?
by mots02
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

Nothing like a Polec conversation to bring SA Footy out of their slumber!
by mots02
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The word champion is used too often these days

RIP Champion.

Was lucky enough to work alongside him on several projects between 2000 - 2010.

As a mad Sturt fan I was hard wired and conditioned not to like him, having met him... I couldn't do it.

Great man, great family, a great loss.
by mots02
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Will go nice with the Wedgewood cups & saucers in the display cabinet in your lounge room Boomer...... :P

Would you ( As I type this I think it's a silly question ) drink a shiraz out of a champagne flute?

Just like wines breathe and drink better from certain glasses so do beers, particularly your big Belgian beers. Now to find some Orvel to put in them.

You're right, the correct drinking vessel does make a difference

https://media1.giphy.com/media/e6TR9n00dL3JS/200w.gif?cid=82a1493bstxk5wce7zvd0z72832yahjk9a9fbxyptzwgx2cz&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
by mots02
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 1

Reckon we’ve seen the premiers tonight

They have that point of difference with their snap/speed of play, they’re playing for each other and their defensive pressure is elite.

Going to take a bloody good team to beat them.

Certainly celebrated like Premiers…. Hope they didn’t play their GF tonight.
by mots02
Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo, Entertainment Centre, Convention centre and Coopers Stadium amongst others

I wonder if some nufty will change the rules around only accepting unvaccinated people into their business

Does daisy own a florist?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/72729703_a_p.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1
by mots02
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |