Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Arch44 wrote:Bitter pill to swallow for Enfield losing all 3 GF's and on top of that the skipper of the club getting a king pair.

Congratulations on the win Dougy
by Footy Warrior
Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Geez I've never heard Harry say a bad word about anyone! :shock:

What happened?

Was heat of the moment from Wrighty, one of his players was caught and bowled by Dave, they thought it was a bump ball went it definitely wasn't. both umpires had a chat and they gave it out. Wrighty ran onto the ground and started pointing fingers and let off a bit of steam at the umpires.
2nd dig, Wrighty got dismissed for a King Pair, managed to complain about being caught in the gully (maybe another bump ball), he walked off and a few let him know that he couldn't even get a King Pair in Poker, and he started threatening with the cricket bat to knock some teeth out. If u cant handle a bit of banter about 2 golden ducks, then you need to harden up. Like I said, was definitely heat of the moment and he was probably still hurting from a narrow loss, but it wasn't a good look

And was a very good catch taken in the gully too ;)
Good catching Dougy Bollinger!!
by Footy Warrior
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

I think the point is with Flinders Park is regardless of who you have from last years C or D grade side, the fact remains you have been able to drop a side and remain in the lowest grade.

At least should've played in Div 7 and if you copped floggings so be it.

No club should be given a cheap C or D grade flag when dropping down a grade just before the season starts. Think the SAAFL have messed up here and rewarding Flinders Park C grade with a flag. Ordinary stuff from both parties. I sincerely hope another club is rewarded with the Div 7R premiership
by Footy Warrior
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |