Search found 93 matches

Return

Re: SANFL to Port - Summerton is a NO go!!!!

SANFL now an absolute joke they are not the Magpies they are the AFL Power.

Magpies are dead and buried .
by Apachebulldog
Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL to Port - Summerton is a NO go!!!!

Yeah BEAN REEL but you all still do not get it .Its a AFL Power RESERVES side just like the Crows RESERVES side where most of the players are AFL players these players will have the best training and rehab facilities that money can buy because they are backed by multi million dollar sponsors etc etc. If one of these two reserve side should ever win a SANFL premiership it really means nothing as the other 8 SANFL clubs are financially disadvantaged.

Thats why the SANFL now is a joke they killed the real Magpies off indeed the competition has been totally compromised to satisfy the whims of the Crows.
by Apachebulldog
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves

This debate which was initiated in the Rumours of Players thread has a home now.

As most of us all the integrity of SANFL has been compromised with the introduction of TWO AFL Reserves sides.

The AFL Power RESERVES side which will be playing in the SANFL in2014 will be badged as the Magpies.

The question is why are they not badged as the Power and wear the Black and Teal colours of the Power after all it is a Power RESERVES side ????

As a SANFL fan for forty or so years I personally think this is so disrespectful to the real Magpie teams of the past and to most of their supporters.

Magpies 1870 - 2013 R.I.P.
by Apachebulldog
Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oldest Current SANFL League Side

We[l well Wedgie you have opened up a can of worms with the way you worded your question and I have given this more thought your list is wrong the Crows and Power Reserves/Seconds sides are technically not SANFL sides because these sides consist of AFL players.
by Apachebulldog
Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Well well at least i had a great day i enjoyed the bye and did some gardening.

Two words from me to the Crows FAAARRKKKK and OFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Jack Daniels and Coke for me please
by Apachebulldog
Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Future of the SANFL

Yeah Jimmy i think ya right misread it but anyhow they can still piss off to the VFL !!!!
by Apachebulldog
Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey fellow die hard SANFL nuts if you are still pi5%%ed off with this farce go to the SANFL web site listed below go to the contact section then to the heading Department click onto Community Engagement and leave your comment do this daily until these faarkwits get the message .

I have requested the sacking of Mr Olsen !!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sun May 18, 2014 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great response to a PAFC suppporters comment on Wazza Partlands article on Adelaide Now

Grant 17 hours ago
So the Centrals' victories of 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 don't count because professional AFL players, including those from the Port Adelaide Football Club, were part of those teams?

I think you and some other posters are using flawed logic in singling out Central District for their success.

As a SANFL supporter of forty five years i will enlighten you with some facts.

With the invent of the Crows in 1990 and later the Power in 1997 all the nine SANFL teams were allocated AFL players.

So in this period from 1990 to 2013 all clubs benefitted and the following clubs had the good fortune and know how to win premierships

Central District 9
PAFC MAGPIES 7
Norwood 3
Eagles 3
Sturt 1
North Adelaide

So correct me if i am wrong it used to be a LEVEL playing field with all the nine SANFL clubs playing under the same rules and regulations.

However here we are in 2014 where we have a compromised SANFL competition where two teams are operating under different guidelines and rules a total farce.

Two multi million dollar franchises with million dollar salary caps with RESERVES teams full of AFL registered players.

Eight SANFL clubs each with a $300,000 salary cap and NO AFL players.
by Apachebulldog
Wed May 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Foxtel Cup 2014

I will still stick to my comment of a few years ago about this Mickey Mouse Cup is a joke where some football clubs and most footy supporters do not give a stuff about it.

There really is a simple solution to all this rubbish.

Foxtel must get together with the AFL and turn the Foxtel Cup into a AFL reserves competition.

This will have the dual effect of a true AFL reserves competition and NO AFL reserves teams in state Leagues.

This will make all AFL followers happy and state league followers very very HAPPY !!!!!

Surely with the BILLION dollars the AFL generates this can be achieved !!!!!!!!!

So faarrrking SIMPLE !!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Wed May 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its all about INTEGRITY and a level playing field for all clubs.

Yes thats right especially the SANFL clubs.

Why do some of these so called SANFL supporters ??? not see the difference between a AFL team and a SANFL team ????????

Do we live in a society full of sheep and we believe what CEO'S from AFL and SANFL CLUBS and the media SPRUIK ???

Got a mate long time Magpie supporter who i used to go to Alberton with to watch the Maggies but since 97 gave them away to follow the Power.

He has been missing in action for all these years

Guess what out of the blue phones me and says do yah wantt to go to Alberton and see the Magpies on Sunday had to explain to him they are the Power RESERVES and anyway its my BYE and i am not going !!!!

We debate the whole debacle.

He says the AFL sides are great for the competition crowds are up great media coverage the usual spiel.

Told him i will never ever go back to Alberton !!

Yeah right its taken an AFL side thats strung EIGHT wins in a row to get him back to Alberton.

One word.

BANDWAGONER
by Apachebulldog
Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port Adelaide Football club unable to play as the Magpies in the AFL, not because they suddenly became a new Football club, but because the competition they were now entering already had an existing team known as the Magpies.

Incorrect mate, I used to think that but had to admit I was wrong when pointed out to the facts and evidence.
Port Adelaide Football Club changed their name to the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club.
Same club, same entity, same business, new name.
It was the only way the entirely new franchise in the AFL could use the same name.
Hence contracts with players that the Magpies had in 95 were not needed to change for 96, same club.
Players that went from the Magpies to the Power 95 to 96 needed new contracts as they were playing for an entirely new club even though it stole the name of the club that was still in the SANFL.
The Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club which is the original PAFC no longer exists.
Dead buried.
The club now in the AFL with their reserves in the SANFL are the new entity in 96 that took over the name from its previous owner.
FACTS, supported by legal documents.
Club that was around for over 100 years and won 30 something premierships is dead and buried, no longer, kaput.
The club playing AFL and SANFL has been around since 1996. If I name my next son Gary Ablett Jnr it doesn't mean he's a Brownlow medalist .

No it doesn't mean he is the Brownlow medalist. But if Gary Ablett Jnr had a son named wedgie it would mean wedgie was the son of the brown low medalist. While I would like to see those legal documents it doesn't surprise me if there isn't any. At the end of the day we don't really care what you think of us, simply because it means absolute jack what you think of us, just like it always has been.

We Are The Port Adelaide Football Club set 1870 always have always will be. Nothing you or others post will never never change that.

1D1mh9o08eU

Do not deflect the debate by sidetracking it with the Adelaide Oval crap.

The whole crux of this debate is that there are TWO AFL RESERVES team consisting in the MAJORITY of AFL players competing in a BASTARDISED SANFL.

However one team is MASQUARADING today as the defunct MAGPIES.

Not to mention the FACT that these AFL RESERVES teams have the luxury and massive advantage of competing with a HOST of AFL players expertise and FINANCIALS .

Something that the other EIGHT SANFL teams have not benefitted from.

So if you all think this current set up is fair and equitable then some of you posters on this site are condoning CHEATING !!!

Prior to 2014 the Magpies were feared and respected and many many opposition loved to watch them in full flight.

But for a lot of us now we have no interest as been stated numerous times.

We will not be party to watching AFL RESERVES teams.

THATS RIGHT NO INTEREST IN THE POWER RESERVES OR THE CROWS RESERVES.

So once again in Crow jargon.

The current SANFL competition with AFL teams is FAAAAAARRKKKKKKKEDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - Norwood v Central District - Post Game

Nwd 8: 11
Dogs 4.7

Centrals to miss the finals for first time since 1999. The end of the era.

Tell me something i already did not know.

I will stick to my statement from the begining of the the year if Central win 4 to 6 games it will be a very good year !

I am a realist this is not the same team as say three years ago.

The key word is have a guess.

REBUILDING !
by Apachebulldog
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Glenelg v Adelaide @ Gliderol (Sat 9/8)

Looking forward to another 'bumper' crowd

There will be 3,000. So I don't think that's too bad at all. To go with the first time when the teams met when there was nearly 10K at Gliderol, hopefully another win for the Bays also

Be a fair chance that this will be the highest attended SANFL game for the weekend.

Dead right after all the Crows are Glenelgs love child .
by Apachebulldog
Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Central v Port @ Playford Alive Oval (Sat 9/8

FRUCK EM am not going and never will go to watch a AFL RESERVES TEAM !!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whether it happens or not isn't the point, either way it's a blight on a sporting competition. The actual point is that they should be addressed as invitational teams that participate for the only reason they're there for...to get games into their reserve players, that's all. No finals, no Magarey.
Once this is in place they can jerk themselves off as much as they want of who they are, what they're playing for and why. Buddha can say what he wants and KY Keithy doesn't have to correct him. $ommerton can delude himself for another three years if he wants as he'll be irrelevant.
**** them off!

DITTO

FAAARKKKK THESE PARASITES OUT OF OUR COMPETITION !!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All you guys are talking in riddles and tongues.

Cutterman i concur with you whole heartedly !!

The eight SANFL clubs should grow some cojones and P### EM OFF !!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We Need You South

Cmon Panfers you can do it !!!

Smash those AFL PARASITES !!!

Then create history the following weekend to win your first Premiership since 1964.

Fifty years is a long time.

You can do it .
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

The best thing about this Grand Final is that Centrals supporters are ******* spewing. Beautiful.

regards,

REB

Wrong Tricky Ricky i am spewing because we have an AFL club that has been gifted a SANFL Grand Final appearance.

I am spewing because the Panfers have been robbed of a Grand Final appearnce by these PARASITIC AFL SKUM !!!

I am spewing because East Perth the EAGLES AFL RESERVES have also been gifted a GF appearance.

I am spewing because the AFL/VFL invasion of all state leagues is now complete !!

I am spewing because your club and JUDAS Tripodi voted yes !!!

I am spewing because i think this result will alienate thousands more away from the SANFL next year !!

I am spewing because this might be the demise the the once great SANFL !!!

I could go and on like many of the SANFL purists have been doing so all year !!

I hope all you AFL RESERVISTS are all now very happy with this utter FARCE !!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

I think its a good idea to act with some humility during periods of success. Norwood now have the most premierships of any current SANFL club, and as a norwood supporter I am extremely proud of that. Having said that however I would not be being honest If I did not say that until this current run, that I felt that Norwood were an underachieving club, No flags between 1950-75, then we would win one here and there but it never actually felt like enough considering the talent they had at their disposal. The mid to late 1980's in particular I found was a very frustrating time to be a Norwood supporter. Since Bassett came along they have been playing with a consistency that I have never before experienced in my lifetime. Hence I credit Bassett with turning Norwood from an underschieving club to a SANFL powerhouse.

I think Centrals supporters also have to be careful not to be to proud. The stats posted on here are impressive but If I remember correctly in your first 25 years or so in the comp you's didn't even make a Grand Final. Centrals then went on one incredible run which accounts for all the trophies in their cabinet. That one run was impressive however it hasn't always been great times down at elizabeth. Still the banter between the fans is good. I see norwood versus Centrals becoming the biggest SANFL rivarly now Port Magpies no longer exist.

Good post i concur with your sentiment the key word is HUMILITY .
by Apachebulldog
Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

SANFL tell Essendon to FAAAAARKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Magpie players than their supporters at Parade?

All i can say is fantastic !!!!

NO AFL IN THE SANFL !!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 11 July @ Elizabeth

Great job Dogs against those AFL parasites !!!!

NO AFL IN THE SANFL !!!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2015 Attendance Comparisons Thread

Some of us here did state that we will head down the WAFL path that within 5 years crowds of 1,000 spectators or less per game will be the norm.

Welcome to the new world order of AFL.

NO AFL IN THE SANFL !!!
by Apachebulldog
Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood FC statement

To start with i do not condone racist comments.

However i can sense the frustration by a lot of Norwood and all SANFL footy supporters at the overuse of PAFC runners they have quite a history of this.

There are other ways of getting the message across e mail your presidents or phone them and lodge complaints.

I always thought the role of a runner was to deliver a message and GET OFF TH GROUND .

I assume the runner was Eugene Warrior from what i have read he has been spending an extraordinary time on the ground at most of the games coaching these poor headless players that cannot make decisions.

This has been happening for most of this year.

I know that the the Sturt president lodged a complaint with the SANFL and this spineless mob just gave the PAFC a warning.

Against my better judgement and refusal to attend AFL RESERVES games i was convinced to attend the Centrals v Power Reserves at Elizabeth the same tactic was used by the PAFC ie Eugene being the 19th man on the field of play.

I would say that in the last quarter at Elizabeth he spent at least 20 minutes on the ground coaching.

He was booed and jeered by quite a number angry supporters he was voted BOG on the day for his fantastic effort of on field coaching good job you won the game. ( PS and no racist comments were heard against Eugene )

Personally i was disappointed and irate that i e mailed Kris Grant of my concerns of the blatant cheating by a 50 million dollar AFL club very pathetic by the PAFC to win at all costs also mentioned the possibility of violence at SANFL games Kris contacted the SANFL and also forwarded my email to them.

Obviously no action has been taken what a gutless and spineless organisation we have now one that panders to the AFL.

To tell you the truth i have not followed it up with Kris.

So once again.

NO AFL IN THE SANFL.
by Apachebulldog
Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Centurion All i can say is watch out for the AFL ONANIST TROLL plants do not get involved they will drag you down .
by Apachebulldog
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who wins the flag?

Anyone except those AFL PARASITES !!!

NO AFL IN THE SANFL !!!
by Apachebulldog
Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Power Reserves v Centrals

Eric Senior could not make it today however it was nice to see the son of Eric ( NO AFL )make an appearance after the final siren fantastic.
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Entertainment

If the Dogs make the Granny their supporters will be the entertainment.
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Mr Morrell this topic has been debated ad nauseum and all bases covered re the increase in crowds because of free entry and the novelty of the first year also that eventually crowd numbers will decrease was predicted by astute posters on this page you are a bit late my friend with your trolling comments or are you just a plant ?????

The majority of SANFL die hards DO NOT want AFL RESERVES yes thats right CROWS or POWER sides in the SANFL we are not interested no one gives a toss !!!

They should not be be playing in finals or Grand Finals in the SANFL!!!!

As highlighted last year a PAFC AFL POWER RESERVES side plays off in a SANFL Grand Final after FIFTEEN years in the wilderness.

After 23 years of SANFL Clubs having AFL listed players returning to there clubs to play was not a problem as most supporters looked forward to their players and juniors this created a lot of interest something that is sadly lacking now it was a LEVEL playing field for all which is not the case now

Its an absolute SHAM JOKE and a FARCE !!!!

This will be my only response to your trolling posts.

Fellow posters to not bother responding to this plant.
by Apachebulldog
Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you honestly couldnt see that prelim was rigged you should go see a doctor.

You are spot on i did not see the game had a rostered day off yesterday.

So today i discussed it with a Crow/Glenelg supporter a Power/Magpies supporter who all watched the game and the consensus was that blind freddy could see it was a set up 25 frees for and 5 against SANFL = INTEGRITY LOL LOL LOL

In other words it was a FAAARKKKFARCE or a FARCEFAAAAARK LOL.
by Apachebulldog
Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Simple tell them to FAAAARKKKK OFFFFFFF !!!!!!
by Apachebulldog
Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Not all black and white

Yep great player if my memory is right I was at the game at Footy Park in 1994 when he cost us a spot into a GF.

Also was at Alberton with my Maggy mate when he played against the Bloods I witnessed him kick I think it was a lazy 15 goals.

But alas those days of a real Magpie player and a Magpie team emulating all this is over because of the AFL INTERLOPERS.

Oh for those halcyon day of the SANFL all over now.
by Apachebulldog
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only whinging is against the AFL INTERLOPERS.
by Apachebulldog
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just stating facts players of the Hodges calibre will never be emulated in a Magpie side cos they do not exist anymore.
by Apachebulldog
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No contest against the Professionals SANFL still a joke and a FARCE after FOUR years of this compromised competition.
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Finals Week 2

No contest against the Professionals SANFL still a joke and a FARCE after FOUR years of this compromised competition.
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Finals Week 2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH another nail in the coffin of the SANFL.

Kudos to the six clubs who voted yes and a special thanks to the SANFL for its endorsement.

Well done by all.

Bravo.
by Apachebulldog
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 SANFL Grand Final

Win Lose or Draw i have put up with this AFL infestation in the SANFL for the last FOUR FAARKEN years so FAARKKK OFFF you parasitic MAGGOTS and go find another competition to play in .

NO AFL IN THE SANFL .
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Win Lose or Draw i have put up with this AFL infestation in the SANFL for the last FOUR FAARKEN years so FAARKKK OFFF you parasitic MAGGOTS and go find another competition to play in .

NO AFL IN THE SANFL .
by Apachebulldog
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been a Port Magpies fan since 1988 when I was 7 years old..I continue to support the Port Magpies and regularly attend the games but have not been a member since the Power amalgamation. I'm a Brisbane Lions fan in the AFL and have no affection for Port Power whatsoever. I never saw them as the same thing in 1997, especially when a number of the players of the time specifically tried to distance themselves from any Magpies heritage with comments that they made to the media.

Scott Hodges makes the same point in his recent book, explaining why to this day he continues to support Collingwood in the AFL. I strongly was against the AFL intrusion in the SANFL, however it has happened and it's now become the lesser of two evils to me if the alternative is no magpies at all. It's a sad state of affairs for us old Port fans, hating the AFL in SANFL but now having to hope for it to continue.. :(

Alex, there isn't a Magpies anymore, unfortunately.

Correct Centurion the Magpies played their last game in 2013 against Glenelg a lot of tears were shed that day by Magpie supporters and also many other supporters of all other clubs were saddened by the demise of the REAL Magpies.

This is the fifth year of the AFL Power RESERVES also tagged as Magpies PFFFTT only one Magpie in this side Summertown the title MAGPIES is wtill allowed to placate and keep some of the Port people happy its a total farce..
by Apachebulldog
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - Central District v Powereserves

Sunday Mail crowd numbers was 2,600 I think.

I was there the Western side was packed to me it looked a lot more than 2,600.

Great to read Lairdy had a final word about the FARCE the SANFL has become as mentioned in previous posts LOL.

SPOT ON.
by Apachebulldog
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg V Port Grand Final

Well well the FARCE continues

The AFL Power Reserves play in their 3 rd Grand Final since 2014 hey 3 in six years pretty good by the AFL contigent.

A lot of back slapping by the media regarding the ( Magpies ) LOL.

Yes the FARCE continues.

FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl FARCE sanfl Farce.
by Apachebulldog
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg V Port Grand Final

At the risk of sounding like one of those old blokes.. this Port Adelaide organisation is a disgrace.

Growing up loved watching the Magpies, played with aggression and ticker - none of these blokes out there play for the jumper or the club. None are willing to genuinely put their body on the line and head over the ball.

Just a bunch of over paid athletes playing a system and looking like a side that couldn’t care what the outcome is.

Really many of us SANFL purists have been dead against these concept of AFL reserve teams in our comp since day one.

Still to this day some of the PAFC supporters think this AFL Reserves side is a true Magpie side some really have NO idea.

Unfortunately the real Port Adelaide Magpies played their last SANFL game back in September 2013 at the Glenelg Oval many a black and white tear was shed that day.

For a AFL Power Reserves side to make THREE Grand Final appearances in six years is just not right.

The SANFL heirachy have totally FAAARKKED up our competition.

Ahh and bring back the true old Magpies who played for the jumper with spirit guts determination ferocity tenacity etc.
by Apachebulldog
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Clubs

My two Bob,s worth

Scrap the AFLW and SANFLW as no one gives a toss ( just another monetary burden for clubs)

Must retain the SANFL Reserves at all costs

The real die in the wool black and white eyed true Magpie supporters take back Alberton ( always was and still is SACRED MAGPIES Land for ever )

Banish the Power to Ethelton.

AFL players go back to SANFL clubs as previously ONLY if the SANFL clubs get compensated.

Quite simple really
by Apachebulldog
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Clubs

Renewed 2 home match memberships 3 weeks ago $270 and will donate more when the season starts hopefully in June2020.
by Apachebulldog
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Mr Pell has his convictions dropped and will be released from prison today.
They should chuck him on the Ruby Princess.
After reading the High Court's decision, I'm amazed his conviction wasn't overturned in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
http://eresources.hcourt.gov.au/downloadPdf/2020/HCA/12

Spot on if anyone with a bit of common sense reads all the transcripts and not just go by the head lines emanating out of the ABC you might then realise he has been made the scape goat for the sins of the Catholic Church.

Here is the scenario mass finishes it takes two and half minutes from the altar to the front steps of Cathedral
Pell and his attendants spend between 10 to 20 minutes fare welling parishioners
Then proceeds to the sacristy with his attendants takes two and a half minutes
That's say 30 minutes in total right
At the sacristy there are around 20 to forty people around ie his attendants choir boys and adults and various other people
So how does he supposedly rape two boys FIVE minutes after the mass is Pell a magician or what ???

This is nothing but a cultural/poltical hit job

What would you expect in Melbourne where the media had already convicted him even before going to court.

Then we have the corrupt police well that's another story.

26 charges tossed out preposterous ridiculous allegations no witnesses no facts no nothing Viv police have egg on their face.

This morning headlines 2 more charges against Pell yeah sure just re gurgitating previous allegations
by Apachebulldog
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Killing a 150 year old club

That happened 7 years ago.
no, that was a 143 year old side they killed.

Yee haaa spot on Gazza Wazza Woo my fellow roman

You are correct the real Port Adelaide Magpies died after their last game against Glenelg at the Bay a lot of black and white tears were shed that day after that LAST game.

Most footy pundits have known for the last 7 years there are two new teams in the SANFL one being the Crows and the other the Power Reserves there fore the real Magpies do not exist any more dead defunct deceased nada FAAAAARKKEDDDDD !!!!!!!!

WOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!
by Apachebulldog
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

That will fall away again. Victoria are the only ones propping that up at the moment.

I would suggest the 2nd wave is a month away. Just coming into the really cold months.

What second wave I am still waiting for the first wave of this so called pandemic

If you want to see the effects of a Pandemic google the Spanish Flu

The world is full of sheep !!!!

The Main Stream Media has been controlling the masses for years wake up sheep.

Covid is just a bad Virulent INFLUENZA.

Any one that dies today its the holy Corona that killed them .

Lombardy Italy 2018 99,000 deaths fact

New York 2017 120,000 deaths fact

The ordinary death graph is going down

The Covid graph death is going up

They are falsifying death certificates

The majority of people that are dying are elderly and have multiple health problems

95 TO 97 % of people who get Corona have mild symptoms and get over it.

This is the biggest scam on the planet to control all the sheep.

Why are medical experts around the world who now have valid statistical data for the last 3 months and alternate views being banned from all social platforms.

Wake up people the truth is at your fingertips.
by Apachebulldog
Sun May 10, 2020 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |