Search found more than 1120 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Looks like Havens get to experience Rnd 1 away and Rnd 18 away again, how many in a row is that DK?
That will make it 5 in a row, previous 4 years-

2012 Glenunga Round 1 and West Croydon Round 18

2013 Fitzroy Round 1 and Glenunga Round 18

2014 WOS Round 1 and CLG Round 18

2015 WOS Round 1 and Hope Valley Round 18
by The Dark Knight
Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus. v NZ - Test Series / Shaun Marsh Appreciation Threa

Hazlewood gets wicket number 2! He's definitely bowled alot better this match, it helps when he not bowling on a road like at the WACA.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

helicopterking wrote:Blokes who withdraw from cricket on the morning of a match without any warning.

Soft.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

Booney wrote:The Recruit Season 2. Looking forward to it, I know one of the lads going on there. Should be entertaining... ;) [emoji38]

Yes will be definitely watching it as a guy I know big Matty Eagles is on it. Up the big Eags!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

Bob Dylan- Hurricane
by The Dark Knight
Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The ads on Tapatalk in the unread topics tab (surely other people get them?) Go away!

The ads now at the start of EVERY Cricket Australia app video. FFS they shit me.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Sex Pistols- God Save the Queen
by The Dark Knight
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

That requires a reconstruction.

Gone for the season, probably the end of his career, pretty pissed off over this, this big bash is a farce, SA lose one of their top batsman and you can imagine other sides will lose players for the shield comp during the comp and no compensation
You have the right to be angry, everyone does but seriously this could of happened at ANY TIME during the cricket season. Don't blame Twenty 20 cricket for Callum Furguson tearing his ACL, that's ridiculous. He chose to go and play for the Renegades and put himself at the risk of getting injured as much as any other time he steps onto a cricket field for whoever he represents.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Powderfinger- Living Type
by The Dark Knight
Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Windies - Test series

James Brayshaw, f**k off!!!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Papa Roach- Blood Brothers
by The Dark Knight
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

False

TNP wishes Ricky Ponting, Mark Waugh, Adam Gilchrist, Damien Fleming or Andrew Flintoff would punch Mark Howard in the face.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Aren't you a semi professional state Gridion player now? Surely you won't have time for amateur Aussie rules anymore?
Gridirons amateur (actually costs me lots to play)

And State will be finished fairly early into the footy season, if not before. (if i make it onto the team after the training camp).

If you keep it up, I might actually train and take your B grade back pocket off you ;)
Keep up your new weights training regime and you will be starting Cornerback in the state team.

Quietly confident Ill be cut before the games, but thanks for the encouragement mate.

Keep up your weights training regime and you might be able to train with the As ;)
Turn it up.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 World Cup

whufc wrote:I forgot about Lyon in my squad he has to go!!!

I'm voting to take you off the SA footy selection panel after having Doherty in your squad! Lol
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Metallica- King Nothing
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus V India T20 series

Good research Benny, I like it.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bought something from the US (Paid on the 3rd)

Was told it could take a month, so not too fussed about waiting.

BUT, I got the tracking number from Fedex this morning....and its been in Adelaide for 3 days.

It moved through two cities in Ohio, Memphis, Honolulu, Victoria and on to Adelaide Airport in 5 days.

It's been sitting in Adelaide (15 mins from the delivery address) for the last 3 days.

Just rang them, and got "I'm happy to tell you it's on board a van for delivery today."

You'd hope so. The Adelaide boys are letting the team down by the looks of things.

Did it arrive?
Your new Gridion helmet HH3?
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia vs India ODI squad

Sharksta wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:A comedy of errors

None as big as India's batting

Yep, diabolical. Lost 8/38 now.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aust tour squad v NZ announced - Sayers in.

Excellent news. They've picked the right blokes.

Read an article on cricket.com.au this morning the Bird and Doug Bollinger (would you believe it) were vying for spots. Bollinger are you f**king kidding me. Anyway great to see Sayers picked.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Terrible news Carey, my heart goes out to your family.

My dad (61) was taken to hospital in an Ambulance last night, first thoughts he had a minor heat attack but luckily that was ruled out. He has fluid in his lungs which has come about from medication he's taking to lower his blood pressure. He's on alot of medication lately and has been ill since mum and him came back from their cruise holiday last week. He was ment to be having a hip replacement this coming Monday but it looks as though that will be cancelled. Been waiting for a year for the surgery (He should of got it done 10 years ago but that's another story).

Mum went and saw him this afternoon and my sister just got off the phone to him and he seems fine.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

This is my all time favourite of funny names.

images.jpg
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Dixie Normous is my favourite. They'd have to be taking the piss with that.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 for Usman, you beauty.

I woke up at the right tine to see it haha.

76 runs in boundaries.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:Marsh missing a great chance to make some runs there.

His time surely must be up, not up to test standard as a batsman by a long shot

Yep, Lyon did a better job at number 6 FFS lol.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fringe 2016

Booney wrote:Ahh bollocks...I'm there tomorrow night!

Will look forward to your review mate.

I could only go tonight, going to a gig tomorrow night and then going out for a couple of birthdays Saturday night.

Really looking forward to it.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mum and my sister went and saw him this afternoon and they said he was 1000 times better than yesterday so that's great news.

It's so shit because he's only 61 and it's hit him so quickly without any notice.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

jakovasaurus wrote:Walking Dead.

Boy o boy woweee

Things are really heating up, it's epic and I love it. :D
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silverchair- Without You
by The Dark Knight
Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is why Finch should of remained captain and have Smith not even playing T20. At the moment he's showing he's not really effective enough in this form of the game and we don't really need him anyway. Should of been given rest and save him for his duties in Test and ODI cricket.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's the farce of the Indians putting everything in their favor to win the tournament. As I've said to my mates- I don't care who wins this World Cup just as long as India doesn't win it. NZ looks like the team that will do that. The West Indies are a good chance to win it aswell.

I'm praying that we beat India tomorrow morning just to knock them out of contention.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

Q. wrote:Who was the Vic batsman who belted the ball away when the ball was thrown back to the keeper? Should he have been given out?

Peter Handscomb.

The umpires came together and had a chat about it, they appeared to give Handscomb a warning about it but not much else.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

West Indies you beauty, thank you :)
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Walking Dead

I know him best as John Winchester in Supernatural
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3....and they start to appear.

bennymacca wrote:toumpas smashing it too.

are they playing it at mount thebarton?

Ha! Mount thebarton, I can't like this post enough Benny. Gold
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really sorry to read that TDK, all the best to you and your family.

Good luck at with the footy, I'm sure your team mates will get around you and try, for a few hours, make the pain a little easier.
Best thing I did was to play sport the next day when I lost a family member. Helped to normalise things plus be around mates and took my mind off things concentrating on the game at hand.

All the best for today and the coming weeks remember the good times TDK.
Ah good I'm glad someone has done what I'm planning to do, as you said it helps to normalise things. I'll be ok today, I'll be still out there representing a place I love with a smile on my face in honour of my dad.

Thank you to everyone for their support, I appreciate it.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well today has been very emotional. We lost in both games today which is so disappointing, Eastern Park were very good today, out muscled us and out played us. We had a large group of guys not turn up today but in terms of what has happened the results don't matter. What matters is the support I have received from all of my family at NH, everyone was so supportive and I'm so greatful for it. I couldn't help but shed a few tears at different stage of today but everyone has been great. You guys on here, my mates and my club have been great today. Thank you all for your thoughts.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well today has been very emotional. We lost in both games today which is so disappointing, Eastern Park were very good today, out muscled us and out played us. We had a large group of guys not turn up today but in terms of what has happened the results don't matter. What matters is the support I have received from all of my family at NH, everyone was so supportive and I'm so greatful for it. I couldn't help but shed a few tears at different stage of today but everyone has been great. You guys on here, my mates and my club have been great today. Thank you all for your thoughts.
Mate, having been through it not long ago I can sympathize with you, there will be an absolute roller coaster ride of emotions for some time over the next few months, even years.
Ride them all out and use them to create the best collage's of your time with him, they can take away physical elements of our lives but we are forever owners of our hearts and memories, we use these to battle through the long process of grieving.

I'm happy enough to send through my phone number if you ever need to let some shit out, it's not an easy journey mate.
Thanks LM appreciate it. My brother, sister and I are currently going through our photo albums picking out photos for the funeral. So many classic photos it's a good laugh. So many good memories.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: submarines

Hopefully it pans out to be as much work as promised with the OPV's as well. SA needs this so badly its not funny.
My fingers are crossed mate.

Great news about the subs.

Just got a message from our Union, AMWU-

WE WON! The next gen of submarines will be built locally, by Aussies. Thanks for all your hard work and solidarity - we win when we stand together.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

How far off is Bonner?

Should've been in 2 weeks ago. The length of the straight better than that front running, weak n piss, Squib, unskilled turn over king bum Toumpas. Mind you I'm better than him as well.

He must have some great photos.

Toumpas is also scared of his own shadow, remember saying that Carey?
by The Dark Knight
Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

Richmond win! What a victory! Sam Lloyd kicks a goal to win the game after the siren. Fantastic stuff, loved the celebration.
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

System of a Down- War?
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 21, 2016 2:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Zartan wrote:Yeah I'm just gonna give up now haha!! Forgot that Para Hills went up [emoji38] :oops:

You're usually all over it mate. Poor form lol.
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 and a sesquipedalian word from Spargo.

Corona Man wrote:I tipped Melbourne... What sort of Pelican am I... ****wit! :oops:

Same here mate, feel so stupid now lol.
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: England vs Sri Lanka

helicopterking wrote:Anyone else think Eranga chucks it.

For you HK, you're on the money!

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/shaminda ... 2016-05-31
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Not a review just a comment- On Friday night my family and I were going to the Lighthouse for dinner, my cousin gave us an $80 voucher for it. Due to it having only a small dinning area and it being very busy Friday night we couldn't get in there. So we decided to just go across the river to the Birkenhead Tavern and as usual it didn't let us down. They allowed us to use our voucher there as there both apart of the Barreau hotel group, we were stoked! The food was very good as per usual, I love it there.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |