Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Advertiser stuffs up again

Tackling the big footy issues. lol.
Wouldn't know as I havent bought one in years. Anyone got a copy though let me know ..............I need to clean my BBQ
by Michael
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Junior development should be targetting developing future sanfl league players --- those kids with afl potential will still get there

Interesting with all the sanfl bend over tactics for afl u/18 potential players last draft i believe was the smallest number drafted from sa

Who cares how many get drafted from a club ? They dont get rewarded for it . What SANFL tactics ?

What should happen is a player can only be drafted once 19 / 20 and there can be 1 special talented 18 year old drafted . State leagues will be stronger and see the better players for a year or 2 and then physically ready to play AFL. That means less cost the AFL clubs and stronger state leagues . I would love to see the stats of young kids languishing in low state leagues or ones that are injured early due to the rigors of AFL training.
by Michael
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |