Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

So.... how good are Morphett Vale? Between them and Reynella, are they the biggest threat to Flaggies? Sometimes it’s easy to dismiss round one results but looked like the emus pushed the falcons, and have heard they were unlucky not to pinch it. Hard not to be impressed with Reynella also. Know Cove are struggling but to keep a team goalless is a phenomenal effort!
by KegLeg
Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Watched the GF today. 1st time I have watched SFL in a while. Played SFL in late 90’s-late 2000’s. Flaggies are a good side, but can’t be much depth in Comp based on today & what I read on here. I’ve watched a fair bit of Div 3 this year & Flaggies would go well, but not dominate in IMO. Not sure what answer is, but the competition has deteriorated.

On the bright side, outstanding U15 GF (with all SANFL lads available at this age group), these teams would be v. good SANFL Juniors Div 1 sides.

Well done flaggies on their 6th. A pretty remarkable achievement. I respectfully disagree and think while there are some struggles overall, I think Flaggy would be at least a good Div 2 side based on what I’ve seen, maybe even div 1 quality. It does drop away but the people that blame Flaggy for that are a bit warped in my opinion, they’ve set a great benchmark for everyone to try and beat. Perhaps all the other clubs need to look at themselves rather than whine at the quality of Flaggy.

The 15s was an amazing game of football. Well done to the wineflies, Reynella winning all 3 junior grades shows the club has a huge future ahead.
by KegLeg
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |