Search found 4 matches

Return

What's happened to sa football video archive?

What happened to the sa football video archive website? There hasn't been an update with new games for years. I remember the guy running that website saying that once games stopped coming in he would put the full versions of all the games he has.
by gilly18
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

80s/90s SANFL games on youtube

If anyone is interested i have uploaded a few sanfl games from the 80s/90s on youtube. My youtube name is footybrilliance. Im hoping a few more people might upload some more old sanfl games on there or if you cant contact me and i can upload them for you.

I know sa football archive uploaded quite a bit a few years ago but they stopped a few years ago and they said they wouldd upload everything once they were finished but they never did.
by gilly18
Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Football Video Archive

Brilliant by sa football video archive to upload the remaining games they had. It's great that instead of all this footage by individual people being left in a cupboard where no one would ever get to see it again is now online for everyone to see. It was a fantastic idea by the sa football video archive team and a big thanks to them.

Hopefully other people will continue upload more of these games and hopefully the sanfl history centre will upload the heap of games the have online soon.
by gilly18
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Football Video Archive

I wonder when the next lot of games are going to be uploaded on the footy film youtube channel. It's been a long time since the last lot was uploaded and apparently there were heaps more to be uploaded. Hopefully these games will get uploaded as a lot of us contributed to the website over the years.
by gilly18
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |