Search found 30 matches

Return

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

What happened to supporting your team through thick and thin ? Who cares who the coach is get in and give your club the support it deserves !
by SDK
Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

For xxxx sake who xxxxed up the forum ?
Put it to what it was this is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by SDK
Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Woodville and West Torrens are both trying to get his signature !
by SDK
Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood Senior Coach - Ben Warren appointed

BlueandWhite you do know Sabre is prone to drink excessive amounts of red wine don't you !
He is a wine taster by trade but is continually fired for swallowing and not spitting.
Fester has a similar problem but his occupation is not wine tasting :)
by SDK
Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Someone Recruits Triple Magarey Medalist?

Quite sad state of affairs.
Jimmy Allan is a North Adelaide player and always will be. Hope sanity prevails and he can finish his career at Prospect.
Surely we can not be talking mega bucks in what has been offered ?????
by SDK
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who is the second one after Allan ?
by SDK
Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Someone Recruits Triple Magarey Medalist?

Can not see the fit at Norwood and at $2,500 a game no way !
Norwood have their eye on 5 players and confident of signing the preferred two. Bartlett would be one of those two.
Can not see Glenelg or Eagles getting him under the salary cap at this late stage.
West ?
South ?
Crows ? :)
by SDK
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be fair most of them are new to the club and would not know where the weights room was !
by SDK
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cutting back on electricity and internet connections. One of the members has offered the use of his carrier pigeons.
by SDK
Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours of Player Movement Discussions for 2014

I could care very little who plays for the Crows in their reserves side but the poorer the players who play there the happier I will be. It will show how stupid Brenton Sanderson was/is for leading the charge to change an ADVANTAGE the Crows had into an absolute joke where their fringe players are playing along side shit players and are learning NOTHING from the players around them.
Ask Mitch Grigg and Nathan Brown how much they learned and improved at Norwood with quality players around them and assisting them. Ditto similar players at all other SANFL clubs.
Example : Taylor Walker coming back from injury makes position and leads as his poorly skilled team mate kicks it over his head or into the grandstand
by SDK
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide @ Prospect (Sun 6/4)

Come on you North supporters get behind your club and turn out in big numbers and cheer your side on to totally crush these arrogant bunch of xxxxs !
It is vitally important that North crush this mob to send a message to Trigg and Co. Norwood delivered a message last night and all SANFL supporters are rooting for the Roosters to do the same but by a much bigger margin against a much weaker side than Port.
I honestly believe the Roosters will win by 12 to 15 goals !
I am a North supporter for a day and I may well go to this game to see a public flogging.
by SDK
Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

He should be out for as long as Symes is out .... which could be for life !
by SDK
Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 2 - Sturt v Adelaide @ Envestra Park (Sat 11/4)

Sturt by 3 goals..... I hope !
I was a North supporter for a day last week and Sturt for a day this week.
by SDK
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Luke Ivens Retires

Well done on a great career, I agree not many would dislike this guy. Pity about the 7 games short.
by SDK
Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "The Scoreboard tells the Truth" with Michael Aish

I think more likely Michael trying to give something back and make people aware of cancer at the same time raising money.
It says question and answer so I suppose his answers will be based on the questions he gets.
Looks like you have been smoking that stuff again Sleeping Giant to make a stupid statement like that when a man is doing a public service for a good cause.
by SDK
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 - West v Port @ City Mazda Stadium (Sun 22/6)

What is that strange noise ..... oh it is me eating my words.
Well xxxxing done West Adelaide the upset of the season and one relished by every other club in the comp. You have just made the season better for us all Westies !!!!!!!!!!! Go the Bloods.
by SDK
Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Wins U16s National Championships

U18 Champions two in a row now U16 Champs in the same year.
Perhaps SA are doing something right ?
Perhaps the SANFL Clubs development programs are working and VERY successful ?
Perhaps the AFL's lack of direction in developing junior football is being exposed and taught a lesson by a state that is committed to improving football at GRASS ROOTS level and more concerned about the development of the game rather than $$$$$$$$ ?
xxxx the Crows and Power's selfish disregard for football at any other level because you xxxts have NOTHING to do with this success and in fact HINDER it !

I am sure that every man woman and child that is on this forum is very proud of our League and our clubs contribution to football.
by SDK
Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

Yes West were hoping for a 5 match ban.

I object to naming the Sturt supporter because it is just what he wants. He should remain the nameless prick that he is.
Only a matter of time before some opposition supporter sorts the matter out by rearranging this guy's face.
by SDK
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R15 North v Norwood @ Prospect Saturday

A team of professionals dedicated to winning for their club vs a team of individuals who did what was not in the best interest of their team and club.
Don't blame Ken Mc that culture has been with North a long time and thrived with Jarman.
Nunan and Patterson were the only coaches who could control that culture ..... and look at the results they achieved !!!!!!
by SDK
Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 16 - Admission prices

Apparently Trigg is paying for the extra $4.
4,000 x $4 = $16,000 x 5 games = $80,000
by SDK
Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2nd Semi Final - Port v Norwood @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9

There can be no highest or lowest crowd between these two sides in a final as they have never played each other in a final before.
This is the Power reserves not the Port Adelaide Magpies who ceased to exist last year.
I believe Norwood will win and play Sturt in the Grand Final.
by SDK
Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live scores

Did not seem to be much noise for Port Reserves apart from the booing so just goes to show Power ( and Crows ) supporters are not real keen on supporting their reserves teams.
Very proud of Norwood for hanging in there and coming back for a gutsy win.
Go Panthers next week to make it a real GF.
by SDK
Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We Need You South

On behalf of the entire SANFL community we need you South. We need you to keep the AFL out of our sacred and historic Grand Final.
The Norwood Football Club did their job tonight so PLEASE South finish them off next week.
We will all be on your side and I believe many Norwood supporters, in fact many, many neutral supporters will be at the game cheering for you.
All of us are Panther supporters for a week.
by SDK
Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood & the salary cap

If she weighs the same as a duck ?
by SDK
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Correct an Eagle is NOT a fish. It is a lizard.
by SDK
Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R u to b a member of ur favourite SANFL club in 2015?

The people I most admire are the ones who stick with their club through thick and thin regardless of results and ladder position. They go to watch even though there is no hope of winning BUT when they win unexpectantly or climb the ladder and win a flag that is the sweetest of feelings in life.
by SDK
Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

I fear the rookie draft more than the main draft because it totally wastes a player from the SANFL club.
Any one taken in the main draft I am happy for but the rookie draft .......... :(
by SDK
Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do we need SANFL reserves???

So if an older player like Matt Suckling, Jim Allan, Craig Evans or Juice Newton ( INSERT YOUR OWN CLUB'S OLDER PLAYERS ) is injured where does he play to get match fitness ?
Sorry a stupid ill thought out proposition IMHO. We are Clubs and we need to develop kids against older bodies which also exist in the reserves ( see above ).
by SDK
Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are three reasons why the Norwood Football Club rose to the top.
1. Bassett
2. Bassett.
3. Bassett.

Baseball has nothing to do with and that comes from a playing life member of the Kensington Baseball Club.
The Bite are doing well this year but in past years along with the Giants they have been very average.
by SDK
Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |