Search found more than 2678 matches

Return

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote:Ever seen this big of a disparity in H2H betting?

Penrith Panthers $1.01
Canterbury Bulldogs $21
Yes and avid NRL followers will say that’s even a bit narrow. Dogs are a rabble and should be $40’s :)
by Jim05
Fri May 28, 2021 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 11 Lets get flexible

I thought the Bombers were meant to win the spoon???

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk The general consensus amongst most Bomber supporters was bottom 4 certainties and a few of the media experts said wooden spoon. I don’t think anyone could have expected the kids to have made such as a immediate impact and that it would take Rutten at least a year to remove the Worsfold stench
by Jim05
Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The June 2nd Draft

Knight will probably end up at Port.
We will lose Callow and now that Knoll’s knee is worse than first thought I doubt we lose him.
by Jim05
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

11 in Sicktoria today
Another month of lockdowns announced in 3,2,1......
by Jim05
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood

5491B925-7C4B-48A5-8B34-2DE6A07605E6.jpeg
by Jim05
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

What time is the review due?
by Jim05
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

These umpires lol
Deadset making it up
by Jim05
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Port Douglas in 27 days from now,
Daintree tour, Kuranda train tour, The Reef day trip,
Staying at the Pullman Sea Temple, can't wait to just walk out the door & fall into the pool.

Best time of year to head up there, check out Palm Cove also, expensive but absolute paradise
Yep, staying in Mantra Amphora in Palm Cove for 4 nights, then on to Pullman Sea Temple in Port Douglas. Can’t recommend those 2 places highly enough. Both fantastic and being Accor Diamond we get treated like Kings there. Some of the upgrades and freebies have been awesome over the years.
Highly recommend going the Kuranda train up and the Skyrail back down if it’s open. Pay a little more for the train and go Gold class if you want free grog and some nibbles aswell as better seating
by Jim05
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:
Armchair expert wrote::lol: that was a 10m pass at best

It was barely 5m :lol:
You could tell a long way out they were going to get them over the line.
The funny thing is they don’t even try to hide it over there
by Jim05
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

tigerpie wrote:Left us as a coach as he did as a player.

No trophies? ;)
by Jim05
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

08C220EA-7C6F-4F4A-A95A-957C428FF8F2.jpeg
by Jim05
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 14

The package on fire today
Lol, they’re talking about giving him a 4 year contract on the radio. He’s had a day out against the second bottom team.
I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 ft barge pole. Played well against West Coast in Perth a few weeks ago. Still one of our most important players. The penny seems to have dropped for him and he is in the best shape of his life. I wouldn’t be overpaying him but I hope we keep him
by Jim05
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Armchair expert wrote:Let be honest, how much would Australia get rolled for against this bowling in these conditions

less than 100 imo
Not against the Kiwis
They turn to jelly against us.
And besides we would knock them over for 80
by Jim05
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R12 Norwood v Centrals Saturday 1410

Final
Norwood 10.12.72
Centrals 5.12.42

Solid win but nothing to rave about. Scoreboard flattered us a bit especially after 1/4 time. Centrals seemed to dominate and control the ball for large periods but simply don’t have a forward line currently capable of kicking a winning score. Dogs would have won most of the stats including inside 50’s but 4 of their 5 goals come in 1 quarter and they looked fairly toothless up front apart from that brief period
by Jim05
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

beef wrote:What about travel FROM adelaide TO melbourne

Whats the rules around that? - if any
We are free to travel there and most places
by Jim05
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe coz i dont follow the covid shit heavily anymore.. but can you explain why we are having some restrictions placed on us when the only cases we record are returned travellers in medi-hotels?! 29 of the miners from the NT mine are here. Some of the miners have now tested positive in other states.
Also when the Sydney lockdown was announced tens of thousand fled interstate.
by Jim05
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Work has informed us that SEQ is about to go into a 7 day lockdown
by Jim05
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happens now

MJP1993 wrote:With this states two AFl teams flying to Melbourne to be in a Victorian hub
What goes on with their sanfl sides do they play on ?
Is every one of their AFL listed players going to Melbourne?
Would imagine so.
by Jim05
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bum Crack wrote:What's the latest Jim? Any news on extra cases?
Zero cases
by Jim05
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's the latest Jim? Any news on extra cases? Zero cases

Thanks Jim, what have you advised Stevo and Nicola or are they going to hit you up tomorrow for your recommendations? Unfortunately they wouldn’t follow my recommendations :)
Just get some of the gossip with my daily 6am coffee with the AFP and ABF lads :)
by Jim05
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

Port v Melbourne Thursday night
Essendon v Crows Friday night
by Jim05
Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R13 Central v Port Saturday 2.10

Kick straight we win .What about the reaction of that spud Garner after the siren and he is an average spud at that.How can Westhoff spend 95% of the game on the ground and not be told by the umpires to get off.

Yes not Garners finest moment. Just shone a light on himself for all the wrong reasons.

Again a most impressive effort from our backlines. Llewellyn is in great nick since his recon, and Neagle, Weaver and Morton all vying for Most Improved as the season progresses. Aleer given license to compete.

Looked much better when Fort is in the ruck. But also needing him to compete up front.
Get his brother back next year hopefully.
Fu**ing annoying in circumstances like this.
I know it's all been said before but if We had a salary cap of $1million, we'd win every week. Except if every other team had a salary cap of $1m aswell ;)
by Jim05
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coronavirus (Covid19)

All restrictions lifted effective immediately. Vic border opened fully
by Jim05
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

NNQ Friday night, any recommendations?

this is 100% not my type of food I normally start with either the Satay Chicken skewers or the Sticky Rice with Vietnamese sausage.
For mains I love the Caramelised Pork Belly and the slow cooked duck and ginger. Their Pho’s are excellent too especially the spicy beef.
Great range of food and haven’t had a bad meal there
by Jim05
Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 17*

JK wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Genuine cripple fight tomorrow.
Heppell ruled out and with a few other injuries in our VFL team over the weekend we really have no cattle left.
Tex and Brown ruled out for the Crows and their depth is similar to ours

Do you know how long Heppell is expected to be out mate?
Possibly only this week
by Jim05
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Question for more learned folk than I.
Mrs loves ch94 and all the sh1t that goes with it.
One thing that has peeked my intrigue is what is the fascination with yanks and 2 sink bathrooms??

Is it just a yank thing?
And why???

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk We had one at our last house and it was fantastic.
Very handy if you are going out and have to get ready at the same time. I’d quite often use mine to have a shave and the missus would be using hers for makeup etc
by Jim05
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R14 Port v Norwood Saturday 1435.

Was there actually a game played or was everyone just looking at the scoreboard? :? Game was played.
Always good to win there and scoreboard reflected the play IMO.
Thought we were in control for most of the game and thought Port were fairly average and that our bigger bodies really was a big advantage. Too often Port players were knocked off the contest or we broke multiple feeble tackles. Port don’t seem to have any system at all and their fitness seemed quite ordinary aswell. Best 5 or 6 players on the ground probably belonged to Norwood, Grigg and Douglas especially looked a class above. For Port Bonner got a stack of it but many little cheap ones and didn’t have a huge impact, Hartlett tried his guts out all day and was probably their best IMO. Not sure if anyone really is deserving of a call up though
by Jim05
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: International ODIs

Meh, winning a T20 WC holds the same prestige as being World Tiddly Winks champions.
Couldn’t give a stuff if we lose every T20 as long as the test side is going well
by Jim05
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

Spargo wrote:Current Premiership odds;

$2.25 - Glenelg
$5.00 - Woodville West Torrens
$6.00 - Norwood
$7.00 - South Adelaide
$8.00 - North Adelaide
$13 - Port Adelaide
$15 - Sturt
Should be

$1.01 - Glenelg
$8.00 - Eagles
$15.00 - North
$25.00 - Norwood, South
$85.00 - Sturt
$1000.00 - Port
by Jim05
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

So, Crowies, Lynch, Talia and Crouch, what do you do with them?
All are RFA's at season's end.

Can they get anything for Crouch, no one will touch the other two unless they are a mature aged rookie as a back up, Talia and his cat may have some chance there but Ginga Lynch will be working on his media career at a guess.

Remind me again, if say Talia and Crouch were taken by other clubs through FA, what do the Crows get out of that? (other than wages off the book) Draft picks. Crouch might get them a second rounder but the others don’t have any value
by Jim05
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bum Crack wrote:Any news Jim?
Nothing worthy at this point in time
by Jim05
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - F#ck knows

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:6 Swans Players, & 16 GWS players and staff have gone into ISO after being in a Tier 1 area at the Rugby.
Are they playing 9 a side

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Their B graders are playing and game going ahead lol
by Jim05
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - F#ck knows

am Bays wrote:This Walsh kid goes all right

Imagine the carnage on the train home tonight if Carlton get up on the Heidelberg line…
Look at the positive, it will keep Teague in charge a few more weeks. Without Walsh these scrubbers would be a Monty for the spoon
by Jim05
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope it’s not Lightning McQueen
Munno Para Caltex
Munno Para Dan Murphy’s
Munno Para Foodland
Munno Para Smokemart
Munno Para TAB

So Fuel, Grog, Food, Darts and a punt on the way home :)
by Jim05
Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crows and Port warned not to go to Melbourne and looks like a Showdown this week now
by Jim05
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Tassie downgrading SA to low risk and opening the borders as at tomorrow, here we come! :D

I genuinely thought we were a 50/1 shot of getting on the plane Thursday.
You’ll love it, mate. Tassie is a great place.
Get to the Salamanca Markets early Saturday morning & make sure you have a few pregame/postgame froths at the Waterfront Hotel only a short walk from the ground. +1 to that.
Waterfront out on the deck with a few beers is awesome on a nice day. Have a mate that has awesome views over the ground
by Jim05
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Essendon v Swans at MCG tomorrow 3:10pm
by Jim05
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Essendon v Swans at MCG tomorrow 3:10pm
That will ease the tears of a heap of bombers supporters (not you) who have been bitching about going to brisbane We shouldn’t have been in QLD, it was a disgrace. No crowd tomorrow so no difference and we would get flogged wherever we played but it’s not the point
Bit rich complaining when the side you are playing hasn’t been home for about a month Speak to Gladys about that.
Not our fault she can’t run a chook raffle :)
by Jim05
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round Zwanzig

Hurn’s 300th and they put up their usual interstate garbage. Pies might win by 100 today
by Jim05
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:#freekickbombers
You guys are getting the dodgy 50’s and we are getting the frees

That buddy holding the ball decision was a shocker. And shit razor is a peanut
The Buddy one was no different to Redman’s at the other end. Pay them all from now, the bar has been set
by Jim05
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawks have made it hard but I think North can still avoid the spoon. North v Crows spoon day in the final round ?
by Jim05
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2020(1)

DOC wrote:Semi's.

Speak for yourself
by Jim05
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The women’s high jump final is like a Supermodel convention
by Jim05
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adelaide 2021

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Strange person is Tex...

Ya think………….

18B58A5A-CC73-4FC6-AF16-91FA91A420FE.jpeg
by Jim05
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Patty Mills just WOW!
by Jim05
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I sincerely hope the government/SMA/SA Health and working hard to get some AFL finals there, not too fussed about the GF but it would be awesome to see some neutral finals here at AO, huge opportunity for SA.
I just can't see our Government having the flexibilty to accommodate what the AFL wants. Forcing Olympians into a further 14 days quarantine would not enthuse the AFL hierarchy.
Severely over sensationalised by the media. I don’t agree with the 28 day quarantine thing but it’s only if you return via Sydney and it’s because we have zero faith in their system. Think it’s only about a dozen athletes, the others who quarantined in other states only have to do the 14 days at arrival port.
Has been talk that if ladder ends up how it is then Sydney v West Coast would be played here and others go to Perth
Given the slack system NSW seems to have about lock downs and the fact that quarantine hotels are not guaranteed to prevent spread, it seems reasonable to require the extra 14 days at the SA end. And what the stupid media haven’t reported is that the AOC was informed this would be the case on July 30th which gave them plenty of time to arrange alternate flights. The AOC failed to tell athletes until they landed in Australia
by Jim05
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

Are there any players from the Collingwood squad left over who systematically called Lumumba 'chimp'? They got off lightly didnt they.
He got called chimp for his agility and long arms not because he is black.
Everyone draws the conclusion that it was cause he was black.
Its easy to draw that conclusion yes, and we now know better.
Spider Everitt, should he be pissed off too?
We had an Indian bloke in our junior cricket team we called panther cause he was brilliant in the field, and pounced on everything.
What I'm saying is there are contexts that need to be considered, before the unknowing, draw out the race card. Lol, despite him hating the name and himself and others continually calling it out they still did it. Not shocked with a racist President running the show though
by Jim05
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

NO AFL IN SANFL FINALS!

You effin beauty
by Jim05
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 22

Teague will get the boot and in 2 years time they will be in the same position.
Blame the coach, not the list. Rinse and repeat
by Jim05
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 22

Fitting end for Murphy
Saad losing it and crying on the bench just topped off the day
by Jim05
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |