Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Crows Disgrace

Let me first say that the driver for this is more about making money and generating interest which it has and will be.

With the jumper I see things a little differently.

I see the jumper as representing the SANFL rather than SA in general. The jumper is worn now by SANFL players, not what state a player classes themselves as being from. Even during the state of origin era, every player who has worn the jumper has come through the SANFL system (maybe a few exceptions). The crows was born from the SANFL, so i see the relevance.

They should have done it better though, like perhaps using the SANFL logo on their normal home jumper.

The power use the same design as the SANFL jumper on a permanent basis, albeit different colours. Before anyone goes on about multiple teams having stripes, sashes, V's, hoops etc, the 'Double V' of the SANFL jumper is rare. Nobody was up in arms when the power adopted it and rightly so, probably because all their previous guernseys have been rubbish.
by HeartBeatsTrue
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

Crowd Number?

I heard 4.6k.
At least 4k North supporters if not more.

A Crows supporter was walking down Lindner Lane at 1/4 time coming to the game in his Crows guernsey and a North scarf, damn did I give it to him, he tried to dig a hole and bury himself.
So he follows North and the Crows. Why have a go at him? Free country isn't it?

Did 4k North supporters rock up to the 1st game at Prospect last year?

Mate, there was a couple of times in the past when I was watching Geelong smash the Cows before a Rooster game in the club rooms and the very same **** wits told me to go back to Victoria. It is a free country but as a true supporter of football clubs there's no bigger scum IMHO. Can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

If you barrack for Adelaide you're the biggest traitor in the world to North Adelaide as WE ARE CROW EATERS! Absolute scum, nothing less, nothing more.

The very few Crows morons that rocked up today were genuinely surprised at TRUE football supporters hatred and the noise we make. its not his fault your board voted YES. So the North Adelaide board (plus 5 others) aren't the biggest traitors in the world? Anyway we digress.
Good on North for beating them easily.
by HeartBeatsTrue
Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide Post Game

Crowd Number?

I heard 4.6k.
At least 4k North supporters if not more.

A Crows supporter was walking down Lindner Lane at 1/4 time coming to the game in his Crows guernsey and a North scarf, damn did I give it to him, he tried to dig a hole and bury himself.
So he follows North and the Crows. Why have a go at him? Free country isn't it?

Did 4k North supporters rock up to the 1st game at Prospect last year?
by HeartBeatsTrue
Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |