Return

Re: Port's Six SANFL Guernsey Designs

no option with the traditional PAFC teal on it
by Tassie Blues
Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I was very happy to wake up and see they got the 3pts this week so let hope they keep it up.
by Tassie Blues
Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

heater31 wrote:Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....

And how many other posts have been about the game on this topic or any of the past 2 post game topics for Adelaide
by Tassie Blues
Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

crows clearly not dominating as previously mentioned, got 4000 supporters to the game and Walker played most of the game what the whinging going to be about this week?

Crows supporters didn't buy enough pies and beer?
Crows supporters didn't make enough noise?
Crows weren't trying?
Crows player are overpaid for the performance they put in?

or will the minority of SANFL supporter still whinging about AFL sides in the comp just move on and get out any enjoy the rest of the season!
by Tassie Blues
Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When was the last time an SANFL team was not playing in a televised game, for this weekend only port power and crows supporters get to see their teams on TV. I would have happily watched a the south and eagles game on TV today, I will not be watching another game where the crows or power are playing.
FYI both team are SANFL team playing today's game
by Tassie Blues
Sun May 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

I wonder if Adelaide have ever thought about improving goal kicking and tackling. Both have been an issue for about 5 years now
by Tassie Blues
Sat May 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn't renew my GLENELG membership as I said at the beginning of the season due to the reserves comp. Didn't attend one game for the same reason.
YET NOT ONE PHONE CALL FROM THE CLUB TO CHASE ME FOR MY MEMBERSHIP OR WHY I DIDN'T RENEW.

AND THEY WONDER WHY CROWDS ARE DOWN?????????????????

WILL ONLY RENEW WHEN THE AFL IS OUT OF THE SANFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

So you clearly stated that you weren't going to renew, and subsequently didn't, and also didn't attend any games.

So what exactly would have been the point of the club calling you?

But does the club know he was boycotting them?

What if you didnt renew for whatever reason
Should you expect your club to chase you up ?
I get phone calls from the club to sell me raffle tickets each year so I would hope they call all non renewing members. 30c phone call to put $80+ in the bank sounds like a good business move to me.
by Tassie Blues
Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

i think if we are to sneak in it will be Eseendon that will drop out.
Who knows what Richmond will do as well.

I think West Coast, Crows, Gold Coast will be fighting for those 2 spots in the 8.

and we play all of them twice. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Crows will need to have top 8 spot guaranteed before round 23 against the Geelong in Geelong
by Tassie Blues
Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R u to b a member of ur favourite SANFL club in 2015?

I wonder how long some people are going to keep using this site even though they claim to no longer have an interest in SANFL footy. I guess adapting to change can be challenging for some.
by Tassie Blues
Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

crowds are down it AFL team fault
crowds are up they all had free tickets
by Tassie Blues
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

10k is only 1000 less than now
Can you explain how 10K is 1000 less than 8-9K?
my high school english teacher would be so disappointed i can hear him now "always proof read your work"
He/she might also mention using a capital letter at the start of a sentence, capitalising proper nouns, run-on sentences, using direct speech properly, capitalising the letter 'I' and putting full stops at the end of a sentence...

Sorry I didn't realise internet forum work would count to my end of year results.
by Tassie Blues
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |