Search found 137 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Yorke Peninsula Football League Salisbury West Wellington , Steven Pending 2017-07-11

Back for a week on a permit cause Ardrossan have the bye??

Denied apparently
No brainer.. why would you allow your paid recruit to go home and play in the slums of D6 for a week and risk injury so close towards finals?
and he is easily ardrossans best player by a mile i would never allow one of my players to play on a permit regardless of the ladder position..
unless i could get the services of the great CAREY for a game :D
by Robran
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Mitchell Park had our Black Tie Ball on Saturday night – great night! The best bit was…

Our President, Shane Lynch, announced that our Senior Coach, Wayne Knowles, and the club have come to an early agreement to honour the second year of the coaching contract and continue on together in 2018. The response from everyone attending the function speaks volumes to the popularity of not only the news that we have finally managed to have a coach stay for more than one year (for the first time since Wayne Wyld) but also the job that Wayne has done with us in his short time.

Many of us know Wayne as he has coached at this level for a long time (one of the biggest reasons we recruited him) but I think he quickly realised that Mitchell Park is a bit different. In good ways and bad. His ability to build relationships with all stakeholders (players, supporters and committee) and turn that into a real buy in has been outstanding. Wayne has integrated in perfectly with the club and has identified numerous opportunities to provide us with sustainability, cultural change and ultimately on field success.

Still a lot of work to do, years of it in fact, but I think we have the off field team to deliver it.

Do you guys only like Wayne's? TBH I call Wayne any of Slap Head, The Great White, Boss, Nosey, DoesntKnowles ...

never Wayne though.
How is knowlesy wasn't at training last night morell. bit crook great to see lynchy out on the track taking charge.
by Robran
Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Now that was GLORIOUS and it's about time he got his run.
by Robran
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Did i hear correctly this morning that now ex Blodge player Dene steele is now the new coach of Mawson Lakes, and a few lodge lads are leaving with him. Or is some douche having a lend of me...
by Robran
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals week 2

Woodublieve this is happening ;)
by Robran
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Pag wrote:Herzick is the correct spelling. Former Salisbury, South Gawler and Gawler Central coach.

Yep, played against him as a kid, could dob them easy form the 50 in under 14's.

And like you had a full on Goaty as well at 14 :D
by Robran
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 3

Chris Scott your finals record still sucks...
by Robran
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 3

Crouch boyz bloody amazing ,watch out in the future for these 2 kids Matt crouch will win a brownlow.
by Robran
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Grand Final : Adelaide v Richmond

I think all 3 will play ffs if I was the coach and my player and our capt cotchin did not go and try win that footy for his side I'm filthy he done no different than any other player would do. As a crows supporter I want the the opposition to have there very best side available so if we do win it we don't have to listen to what if cotchin was playing bla bla let them play.

I did have a look at the Ellis one I believe he is the one that is prob in the most trouble out of the incidents over the weekend.
by Robran
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

Can't believe Jake pulled the lever...
by Robran
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only my thought but I reckon McGovern could become a very good defender reads the ball through the air very well.
On a side not I bang on but why why why did we sign JJ for so long got a bit of Tippett about him about as useful to the crows as Matthew wade to the Aust cricket side.
by Robran
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bertiebeatle wrote:Gibbs to the Crows this arvo

Hopefully we can get balfours and villis as well.
by Robran
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CEY to North?
Sam Gibson to Adelaide
Why ??? Josh Jenkins would be super excited about this being done he now is only the 2nd worst player in the team. I cant see why we have done this he shouldn't play a game for us.
Cheap, experienced, cheap and cover. Played every game this season
as you should play every game at NTH MELB
by Robran
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Is Lindsey Thomas off to Port as a DFA? Not delisted yet but mentioned on the radio and Port looking at picking him up

Maybe he can wear Kane Cornes’s guernsey as he’ll be easier to spot when he starts diving for free kicks.

Or borrow wingard or grays guernsey.
by Robran
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fevola 25 wrote:Hearing the new AV coach has the nickname of Clown?? Don't think right now they need another Clown to coach them!!!

Might Be KILLA CLOWN :evil:
by Robran
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Footy Chick wrote:Someone has been whispering in my ear again.

I hope youre all sitting down coz this is a real WTF moment.

Everybodies mate Marc Cox, has just signed on at his 45th club.

Good luck Fitzroy :lol:

The old SPITTER himself would have to be getting on wouldn't he.
by Robran
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2017/2018

Ch 9 please do us all a favour and piss KP right off annoying prick.
by Robran
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

norm11 wrote:
ROOBOY18 wrote:
lovetotalkfooty wrote:Trent Payne signed at Angle Vale yet?

Yes he has

I hear he goes ok.

If he loses about 15kg norm lol and mciver is handy if his knees and groins hold up.
by Robran
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

M crouch signs a 3 year extension
by Robran
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 2017/2018

carey wrote:I’m guessing due to the lack of posts everyone else couldn’t log in either.

Can now and f off neser and take baby boof with ya.
by Robran
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely they still need to drop baby boot for the final. Great effort fellas.pollard on ya way
by Robran
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Khan unavailable though massive loss.
by Robran
Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know Wade’s a twat but why didn’t he open instead of Paine?
Short and Wade surely was the way to go with the openers.
For some reason they wanted a left and right handed combination. It didn't worry Adelaide having Weatherald and Head batting together.

Speaking of Wade, it was good to see Australia's two best keepers performing yesterday and Wade isn't one of them!
Wade is just another flog he wasn't happy after his dismissal nor should he have been he prob the main reason the got there anyways. But always fun to see him have a spit.
by Robran
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Tour of South Africa

Hang ya head u pieces of shit, embarrassed to be a Australian cricket supporter today.
by Robran
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - predictions, live scores, results & shit canni

Def flag favs the boys from port specially when ya beat someone in top 8. :shock:

But in all seriousness I dead set hate port was brought up to hate them but I give credit were credit is due they have some real gems I'm a massive wines fan tough as nails never shirks a issue ( need to keep him at all cost). The capt stood up when his team needed to like good captains do.
I thought big Dixon was sensational tonight his work rate was elite for such a big unit.
Bonner is all class and will be a gem for the club going forward very good pick up by the power.
Not sure how rotcliff fits in to the structures seems a bit lost although playing a different role I guess.

To sit there today and watch Kenny in the box he just doesn't get flusted and believes in his troops.
Cutos to power tonight.
Got to go my son in law is a power fan and I gotta go buy him a parmy now thanks Sydney.
by Robran
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - predictions, live scores, results & shit canni

Cats players should give the footy to the person in the right spot not ablett cause he demands it all the time.
by Robran
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 confabulation

amber_fluid wrote:
Robran wrote:Old mate Jenkins having a blinder ya flog u and walker need to join a ballet club.

Walker would struggle to bend over and touch his knees these days.

If the mood strikes he might :D
by Robran
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Woodubleive we won that tonight. ;)
by Robran
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Let's sift through the fifth

Goddard u should be ashamed your body language and the way u finger point at your TEAM MATES is just shit, why is it your way or no way u F@ck up a fair bit to my friend. Wasn't there issues with chapman a few years ago Jim ???

He has almost taken over as my most hated player in the AFL but old mate hungry Wingard still holds that mantle.
by Robran
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 第9轮

My beef is still with jerka Jenkins I bang on about this bloke but F me even in the wet this big 6foot 100 kg pussy still plays from behind and just refuses to lead up at the ball. Seriously toughen the f@ck up and get in front if ya get hit in the back of the head so be it its footy.
by Robran
Fri May 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Umpiring

amber_fluid wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Curious to know if there are any SA Footy Forum members who are umpires?

I seem to recall one member posting about umpiring in the SFL a few years ago.

LM is an umpire still I believe.

And a very good one at that. Would make a very good coach if he ever decided to go down that route.
by Robran
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Brad crouch headed for surgery on his groin

Mmm pretty sure someone said this a few weeks ago. He was always going for surgery should of been couple weeks ago but birdman said no surgery required, so he didn't look stupid hence why its happening now.
by Robran
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dirty dozen - Round 12

One thing is for sure we r arguably the softest team in the comp lead by Atkins and the biggest pussy playing the game josh Jenkins
by Robran
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Same lad that spent a long time in a wheelchair from an incident a few years back on the field.
Today he got landed on after a tackle and couldn’t feel anything from his shoulders down.
Good news today apparently the lad walked from hospital this morning was along the lines of a pinched
nerve in a vertabrae Glad the lads OK hope he makes a speedy recovery after all he been through in the past.
by Robran
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores - Finals Week 1

Cockadooadoofndoo go u cocks
by Robran
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

Congrats to Blyth /Snowtowns Captain Gareth Ottens this years mail medalist.
by Robran
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final teams.

JK wrote:How good has Tropiano been

He is a Jet
by Robran
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ITS A GREAT GREAT CLUB AND THE CLUB I F#CKIN LOVE.
GO U COCKS.
JOSH CARR TAKE A BOW ALL U DOUBTER'S THATS FOR U.
by Robran
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe a braveheart scenario ..........Grog Sqaud at one end of the oval, Eagles suppporters at the other end..... YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE BUT YOU CANT TAKE MY GRAND FINAL......CCCCHHHHHAAAARRRRRRRGGGGEEEEEEE

Can just see Wedgie at the front of the sqaud waving the flag to attack!........
I think wedgie admitted he had his flag out a couple of times on Sunday.
by Robran
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Grand Final - Norwood v North Adelaide

The mighty roosters to win by 19 POINTS.
Will be 19 points down with 19 mins remaining and will run over the top of them with 18 on the ground.
Sounds like going to be a nice day weather around 19 degrees for the day.
Up the cocks
by Robran
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Grand Final - Norwood v North Adelaide

Look back old mate robran picked the roosters by 19 eat a dick peiple that doesn't believe in the cock
by Robran
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Dene Steele new lodge coach congrats champ.
by Robran
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

Iron Fist wrote:Shoey was a ripping bloke. Condolences go to John and Scott and the club. Im sure the SMOSH lads will get around them and hopefully can have some success for Shoey in 2019.

I was only there a short time but what a great man he was we be sadly missed.
by Robran
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - It’s a long way back from 0-2

Watch Jenkins there just stands out that back lead to the footy u big pathetic useless p#ick
by Robran
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Looks as though the last few years has finally taken it's toll on the Crows.

On field the loss of Dangerfield, Lever, Cameron and McGovern has added to the player exodus from years prior and the scars of the Grand Final don't appear to have healed, in part because of the next bit.

Walsh, impossible to measure the toll that took on the players, Bailey, again, impossible to know how that impacted upon them, Jacobs, Walker and Sloane had their personal tragedies last year and the fall out from the Collective Minds debacle didn't help.

Put aside the footballers we all like/dislike for a moment and look at them as people, they must be exhausted. If you worked somewhere where the boss was murdered, his mate and confidant lost an all too brief battle with cancer and two of your colleagues lost babies you too would be hurting. You too would be drained.

Clearly they brought Sloane in to the dual captaincy to help Walker who carried so much for so long, off field especially, but they really look cooked, mentally and emotionally.
Really honest and fair post when you think about the above it does put it in to perspective that's for sure, it is after all only a game.
by Robran
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
S Demon wrote:
jo172 wrote:Were Iggies really 0.15 at one point on Saturday?

They only had one goal in mind :lol:

Really feel they drove the point home.

This discussion is POINT less
by Robran
Tue May 28, 2019 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13 - Good luck tipsters!

amber_fluid wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Yep never happened in the AFL before

Crows supporters wouldn’t understand the sheer delight the rest of us get from watching JJ play.

Ha wait up
by Robran
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Seedsman, is he up to it?
Always looks like a spud to me when I see him play.
Got a good leg but that’s about it.

I’ll see your Seedsman and raise you Atkins.

All in JJ
by Robran
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:Need Lachlan Murphy to comeback and kick a goal for my SGM. Come back on son!

I just need dusty 1more goal Crows 20-39 for a g from $10
by Robran
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My 5 yr old grandson goes at it harder the u Jenkins
by Robran
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |