Search found 396 matches

Return

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

what does the temparuture need to get to for the A1-A4 to be called off?

42º

Anyone else slightly concerned they are going to drop tomorrow's forecast back to 41 tomorrow morning given so far today has only reached 37 compared to the forecast 40?
Some are concerned they don't drop it back to 41....keen to play.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

Big games coming up in A2 - all games havbe something riding on them.

Winner of Para Hills v SPOC to go minor premiers and into A1 (loser could miss finals)
Loser of AHOS V Brahma Lodge to get wooden spoon (both clubs doomed for A3)
In other games.... teams have to win to play finals

Both teams still a LONG mathematical chance of staying up.
Result for the winner would need to be winning outright whilst scoring 250-300 first innings runs and taking all 20 wickets. Also walkerville would have to have a lowish scoring loss to Ingle Farm.
Groover, you are clearly a glass half full guy....love your optimism.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Go farmers...great win over fitzroy
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Home schooled? ;)

No.. but to be fair I was 25 and it was yr 6/7 chess :P

I hear Year 7 was the best 3 years of your life
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri May 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Under 18 penalties.

i could sit here for days and talk about why todays young males act this way but im to lazy and who wants to read a big ass story

1.Parents let there kids get away with so much more these days
2.schools
3.government

these 3 things are the problem not one of them has any balls to stand up to punish the kids or wont

it will only get worse but the ferals and thats what they are will get done at the tribunal and hopefully get life bans no place for thugs in football
Yeah, I blame our education system. People cannot even grasp the basic principles of the English language. They cannot tell the difference between "OF" and "OFF" or "TO" and "TOO". What hope have we got?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Under 18 penalties.

I agree with Q...you are a product of your environment

There is no way we would be having this discussion on the SANFL forum for U18s. I have watched about 50 SANFL U18 games over the past 3 years and in that time I have only seen two players reported. Lack of discipline is just not tolerated. One of those two boys who was reported was quickly sent packing. So, do the U18 SANFL boys have any less testosterone than the U18 SAAFL boys...I doubt it. The SANFL environment preaches discipline, strong values and work ethic and achieves excellent results. I'm sure there are some SAAFL clubs that are not far behind SANFL in the way they run and support their U18s and I'm sure these are the clubs that don't have kids tripping up to the tribunals. On the other hand I'm also sure there are some SAAFL clubs that are way behind and as a result we end up devoting a thread to them.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You silly boy.
Greatest oval to play footy on in the SAAFL runs East/West and it's a Malcolm Blight screw punt from Rowe Park PG.
Yeeeeees that right.
Lindblom Park.
Lindblom Park is not East West....runs parallel with Port Wakefield Road and in the same direction as Rowe Park and North Pines
:lol: That's what I was thinking, I knew the cricket deck was North/South, but was trying to remember the footy and thought perhaps I was mistaken
Probably explains why beeroclock kept kicking it out on the full for 10 years
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Animus wrote:Although not D6 related, I think Park 10 & the Morphetville Park Pasty both run east/west, maybe Encounter Bay in the GSFL also

Also not D6 related, but Wembley Stadium runs East West
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. Another coach from Ingle Farm gone. This time for affairs outside the football club.
Must be very frustrating having to find another new coach, but this presents a great opportunity for someone to cruise in and lead a club that is in a pretty strong position. Plenty of young talent to work with.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

X Runna wrote:
norm11 wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:FARMERS

Did farmers beat lodge??

More than 6 goals down during the 3rd quarter and won by 31 points. An awesome effort that.....

Farmers won by 3 goals 13 points....16 more shots on goal. Well deserved win.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Comparing each's results against Henley you'd have to think PNU are a 6 goal better side (although the game being played at Payneham would up that gap up a fair bit)
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue May 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Do Ingle Farm have 2 Agrade coaches? I noticed a 2way radio in the box of the Agrade Saturday being used......
Head coach sits upstairs where the time keeper box is, assistant coach in the box - it's a better view of the ground overall upstairs, can see the game unfold and better see players running patterns etc.
Coach relays his messages via the radio to the assistant coach who then in turn sends the runner out or delivers the message/change to the player on the bench.
I bet he notices some walking patterns as well
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:What was the result in the Clint Dow Cup?

Payneham were up by 6 goals in 2nd qtr. TTG fought back and hit front in last qtr, but Payneham too strong by about 4 goals in the end.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

37 goals as a small forward after missing a couple of games. Young B Hood has to be in it. Not one defender has beaten him this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schoenmakers has 38 from 15 :p
Easy solution to that....put them both in.

F Melville (TTG) Commane (ROCS) Hood (SN)
HF Schoenmakers (TTG) Langford (PNU) Heath (Henley
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 All Australian Squad

They made big point about picking a balanced team, but the not have Natanui on bench....very strange. Also thought Dustin Martin was very unlucky
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

Whats this Jimmy DeFante scandal?
Just a piss take

watched it this morning.

was one of the weirdest half hours of television i have ever seen.

It was like they put a camera in front of someone's senile old grandpa and let them ramble on for half an hour.

Some of the content was quite interesting but the tone of the show and the writing was just weird.
It was about as funny as Mick Molloy at the Brownlow count.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: League cup 15/16

nuggety goodness wrote:Quarters draw is;
Man City v Hull
Liverpool v Southampton
Stoke v Shef. Wednesdsy
Middlesborough v Everton

Home against a championship side is probably the best outcome for us...

Man City v Hull
Southampton v Liverpool
Stoke v Shef. Wednesday
Middlesborough v Everton
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

True, only 1 into the Cs, but one is more than enough. Even if it was 0 they have broken the bylaws.
Interesting to see they still haven't listed the sides that played in their Bs and Ds. I wonder what they are trying to hide......

Disgusting from the turf that they haven't overturned these results.
I'm sure they will, it's a disgrace if they don't.

Apparently they asked for and received permission to forfeit their LOA team prior to Saturday.
Something to do with them not have A, B, C Grades etc but having teams that are picked independant of each other
I counted at least 6 different players that have played at least one game in both LOA and LOB teams, so I don't buy the "independant" theory
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting down having lunch at Walkerville Oval and out strolls the Pooraka curator.
Takes a few happy snaps of the wicket then some distance measures from the centre wicket to the boundaries.
It's just a strip of grass JJ. .
Last time I was at Walkerville there wasn't much grass on their square....it was just a strip of dirt
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what Andrew Lydeamore is up to these days?

I played with him at Rose & Crown before he went to Ingle Farm, and I haven't heard from him in a long while.
Very handy left arm othodox bowler. He last played with Ingle Farm and that was about 4 years ago. Has a young family and also had some health issues which I believe is why he stopped playing.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Our club has played in nearly every div over the past 5 years and I think the premiers of a B grade comp would be very competitive (top half) in an A grade comp 2 divs below and would back the B grade premiers to win an A grade flag 3 divs below
....but you haven't played in Div 6. Recent history shows you have to be a very good side to win a premiership in Div 6 and all of the teams that have been promoted give good accounts of themselves in Div 5. The grand finalists over the past 3 years are;
2015 Smithfield v Lockleys (both unbeaten in Div 5)
2014 Blackfriars v Rosewater (Blackfriars 3rd and Rosewater 6th following year in Div 5)
2013 Westminster v CLG (WOS premiers and CLG 3rd following year)
A 3R or 4R side might be competitive against some of the poorer performing Div 6 sides, but seriously let's not think they could beat the top sides. The Blackfriars Div 6 from 2014 was sensational and no 3R or 4R side would have got near them.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think a C-Grade of a Div 1 club has ever played finals in D6.

So the statement "The Div 4R premier would be very competitive in Div 6" is massive stretch of the imagination.

Unless a Div 4R premier is much better than a C1 side, which they are.
So Salisbury's B Grade from last year would beat Goodwood Saints C Grade from last year easily? I'm not sure there is much in that one.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

marbles wrote:Was just driving past for no reason and saw huge MP celebration! Whoohoo

Well you aren't gunna see any celebrations down at Cudmore Tce are you.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

the umpire in question probably cost his team the win and the football director will be told either get the umpire to know the rules or dont umpire
I assume the association will investigate the behaviour of both teams and the umpires action and make a ruling. Will be interesting to see how it finishes up.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

ezydoesitbigfella wrote:Sean Jackson sacked as coach of ROCS?

What's that about?

I blame jo172 :lol:
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Euros 2016

Heard Stephen Rowe talking about Iceland's win on 5AA this morning. He compared it to Henley Sharks, who haven't won a game this year in Amateur League, beating the Adelaide Crows. What a peanut. While it was against the odds, Iceland have well and truly established their credentials by topping their qualifying group and performing well in all games at Euro 2016. Iceland are just re-inforcing what Leicester City achieved and the age old point that a champion team can beat a team of champions.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The pies at Ingle Farm are SHIT!

Well actually they're really good, from Athelstone Bakery.. but for some reason who ever is in the canteen at Ingle Farm always makes them too hot and they're impossible to eat without burning your tongue off
Hear hear. I blame Christine Pike. She always turns the pie warmer up to atomic. You need to buy one before your game starts. It will be perfect temperature come the start of the A Grade game
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ingle Farm are not on the same level as woodville south and west croydon both of them play a style of football none of the other clubs play they both actually control thee switch of play the corridor

compared to brahma lodge and ingle farm who play one side of the oval and never look to switch up
Help me out Robb. I'm going out to watch Brahma Lodge play Ingle Farm tomorrow. Which side of the ground should I stand on?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

tigerpie wrote:Brighton got belted by 100 points today.....div 3 might be too high? :lol:

Maybe it says the wineflies should be in Div 1
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Olympic Games - Rio 2016 - XXXI Olympiad

Gerard Whateley's call was sensational
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be careful twobob. It was SPOC (Fridays Tiser).
There are more than 1 "Saints" club in saafl. Anyway the're in Div 2 why are you posting this in a Div1 forum?

the goodwood saints havent won a game in As Bs Cs for 2 rounds straight :D :D dark days :D
That may give you some joy, but they will at least have the opportunity to have another crack at Div 1 next year. In what was a really hard slog in boggy conditions, Saints battled very hard on Saturday against TTG. Hit the front half way through the last quarter, but couldn't hold on.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

How good is Caleb Daniel
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

Lost count of Daniel's goal assists....best on
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Arsenal get a disgraceful penalty in the 94th to steal it

penalty any day of the week. Brought Giroud down then tripped him. Maybe Fonte should have stayed on his feet. :oops:
Bullshit - if they pay that crap in every match there'll be a record high goals tally for the season.
Agreed....very harsh call on Fonte. Still not sure why the ref didn't stop play with Koscielny laying prostrate on the ground with a head injury.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gullies into the GF with a big win over Salisbury North. Well done to Mitch Sandery and his boys
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd suspect TTG would be hoping for all of the forecasted max 5 mm of rain to come down between 2 pm and 4:30 pm over Thebarton on Saturday. Every time I saw PAOC this year they appeared to be a team tailor made to play on the expanses of Thebarton Oval on a nice spring day late in September. A heavier track allowing some of the Gullies bigger bodies to do their thing would appear to be their best chance.

Undoubtedly two best teams in the Grand Final. Good luck to both and in my view it's hard to see PAOC losing. Always been a believer that your worst 5 players make the difference in Grand Finals. PAOC's worst 5 are bloody good!
There has been a similar theme to each of their 3 clashes this year. Gullies up and about early, Princes peg them back by half time and then run away with the game after half time. Gullies have shown they can match them for parts of the game, but as soon as Gullies' intensity drops off they get killed by their spread and elite ball use. Princes certainly don't appear to have any weak links. The question is whether Gullies can sustain pressure for a full 4 qtrs.
My understanding is that when Gullies won their last premiership in A2, they lost both home and away games and the second semi final to Adelaide Uni and then came out and beat them in the big one. So,......you never know!
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Silly Season, Trades and Rumours and utter BS

It is being reported that Lewis took a call believing they would be offering him the captaincy, but instead they were sounding him out for a possible move. That's why he is pissed off and his management has sounded out a move

Pretty ballsy getting rid of your best two players of 2016

I heard the meeting wasn't about moving him on but for him to take a pay cut to get the other players in. Lewis was apparently filthy that he has put in so much for the club and a spud like Vickery comes in on $500K a year. Also heard that the Suns were keen on Lewis, which would have finalised the O'Meara trade, but Lewis picked Melbourne instead.
Lewis trade to Melbourne is conditional on him passing a medical and the Melbourne club doctor has some concerns about some deep stab marks in his back.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:His figures of 7/6 have surpassed the old mans career best 7/33.. his dad did take 41 wickets that year though (1982/83), so the young lad still has a way to go to eclipse that :D

Love your work Zartan....I guess they don't have the 8 for 26 against PAOC in the Bat and Ball?
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wouldn't say no one. I know it has been a challenge over the years for ATCA to get their best players to commit to these games, which is why they got Steve Sykes back in charge. He has done a pretty good job getting the better ATCA cricketers to represent the association. You have to reward players who have performed and some players in this year's team clearly haven't.
Senor - where is Lachlan Sandercock in this side?

The way he's been talking, i thought he'd be on the cusp of a call up to State duties :lol:
There's your first mistake.....never ever listen to anything he says. Thought Travis might have picked him, he has been trying hard enough to get him to play at Para Hills the last few years.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why not give him a go. Only playing the Churches.
Playing A&SCA so shut up :D

p.s. Churches pumped Ingle Farm in a trial game last week - Sandercock wicketless ;)

I would be very surprised if Ingle Farm were anywhere near full strength, both opening bowlers did not play, but C grade opening bowler did. Easy for Sandercock to go wicketless when he didnt play, if your referring to Lachlan!
:lol: Yeah that's right, Sandercock didn't play lol

But from the team that played ROCS last round, 8/11 did play, including Sandery
Don't worry, we have all of those Church boys' names and phone numbers ....big recruiting drive for next season.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Great to see Rodriguez back on the park after a terrible run with injury. His second goal this morning was top shelf.
No shortage of fire power at St Mary's currently, even with leading goal scorer Charlie Austin out for up to four months.
Saints keep defying the naysayers.
Couldn't agree more. Jayrod was an absolute gun before he did his knee. Hopefully his brace gives him the confidence to get back to where he was before he did his knee
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

even ovals with covers will have very damp outfields! wha is the rule with losing overs and a delayed start?

we are chasing 140 but if we lose 20 overs and shortens us to 50 what happens then ? does the score get revised down to what they made in 50?
My understanding is this. You are entitled to a maximum of 72 overs because of the heat policy being implemented last week. Tomorrow, the cut off for starting play is 2.30pm. If you haven't started by then, play is abandoned. You can make up 1 hour by extending play until 7.00pm. If you don't receive your full allocation of 72 overs and you still have wickets in hand and haven't reach the other teams score, it is a draw.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 1 - 2017

Well I'm off to the boxing tonight in a lovely corporate box through work. I will make sure I get there to see the first fight on the schedule. 'Im sure all the Goodwood supporters out there will be praying that Tucky doesn't have a repeat of his last bout.
I'm sure the other 9 clubs in Div 1 will hope he has a big win and decides to focus on boxing full time.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

And with these investors the venture as it stands is "cost neutral" for Port.

Where for Gold Coast it's going to be "profitable" seeing as they get an all expenses trip paid for plus an appearance fee with any additional sponsorship the cherry on top.

Great situation for Gold Coast as I've stayed previously. Still can't believe port couldn't negotiate above for themselves.

So Ports key Backs will be : Hippy Hombsch, Elbows Jona, Not up to it Clurey and softer than Hilary's bra Austin.

Interesting.

It Sounds like all faith in Lobbe has been lost. He stands to be the highest paid SANFL player with ruck duties being shared between Ryder and Trengove this season.
"Key" backs in the 2016 Grand Final were Wood, Hamling and Morris for Western Bulldogs and Grundy, Laidler and Rampe for Swans. Port's tall defenders are not miles away from that level. I don't rate tall defenders as "key" anyway. Much more important to have quality attacking defenders who can use the ball well and Hartlett could be the key.

Good luck with that :-)

Is Lobbe contratced until 2018 ???
恩,他是
by Senor Moto Gadili
Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 1 - 2017

Just something I heard yesterday at work but I'm hearing Salisbury nth are in a bit of trouble. Apparently couple of there recruits have left already as not happy with numbers on the track. More than likely just gossip but the source that told me his wife was the recently appointed head trainer there and she has already left As her son was one of the new recruits and his gone back to Kilburn. For the hawks sake hope it all works out..
Heard the same early last week so it must be gaining some traction. Like you mate i hope its not the case. Div 1 is much stronger with SN in it. The same with any grade. If as a club you have committed to filling a side/s and to have the types of numbers i'm hearing, its pretty disappointing for SN coaches and committee. Hopefully they can regroup ad do it quickly. Not much time left. I know the usual rumor and innuendo will come out as to why but there's a lot of good people out there and a friend is out there so i hope they can get it all sorted. And that's IF it is 100% true. Haven't spoken to him yet.
I heard they had 9 players at training last Tuesday night, which includes the lad who has pulled the pin and going back to Kilburn.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

Fox reporting this morning that hazelwood could be the one to miss out, and we play 3 spinners. Guess that would mean Mitch marsh would play and then agar or swepson comes in

That sounds terrible imo.

The plot has officially been lost if this is the case. If they need a 3rd spinner it has to be Agar or Maxwell in at 6/7 as allrounders. If they want Swepson it would have to be at the expense of Lyon or O'Keefe. Hazlewood is one of the best bowlers in the world.
Agree....Hazlewood has to play. Our only hope is for Starc and Hazlewood to duplicate what Gillespie and Kasper did back in 2004. Hopefully it reverses and they both cash in.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Since when did the Australian batsmen and all batsmen around the world become pussy cats about spin bowling? When did it change from being afraid of pace bowlers to being afraid of spinners? The ball is travelling about an average of 80kms an hour and your grandma with half vision in her left eye still has time to smack it. Grrr. It's only spin. Watch the ball. Use your feet well and smack the f#@k out of it.

Anyone?
Bombers4EVA will be conducting batting master classes at Adelaide Oval this Sunday....be there.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some interesting discussion on cricinfo.com about the pitches they prepare in India.

"I don't see any difference between having a packed slip cordon in a green pitch in AU, NZ or in ENG and what's happening here. AU has to accept the reality and play themselves deep into the game with confidence. #HomeAdvantage"

New Zealand have definitely gone down that track recently, but when was the last green top prepared in Australia for a Test. I think we are too nice. Hopefully that changes next time India come here
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not long til lunch....why not go full bore with Starc and Hazlewood
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How good is the Indian keeper....clean as
by Senor Moto Gadili
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |