Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Round 12 - Norwood v Central District - Post Game

FRED wrote:We were ordinary but dont tell me umpires cant influence a game.

Yeah they kept you in it :roll:
by SpionKopster
Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Israel/Hamas Conflict

Until the West stops blindly siding with Israel and treats the situation on its merits this conflict will never end.

Israel defend their right to exist but deny the Palestinians the same.

Israel claims the right to arm and defend themselves but deny the Palestinians the same.

Palestinians are not united and have splinter groups that cannot be managed, Israel act as one.

Israel claim the accept a 2 state solution but keep illegally occupying the West Bank.

Palestinians (Hamas) keep firing rockets into Israel to goad them and the Israelis gladly oblige even though they do little damage.

It's a faarking mess.
by dedja
Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North V Glenelg

locky801 wrote:Bays by 80+, hurts me to say that but seems to be big issues at Prospect

They'll be right next year. Were always going to take time to adjust to the new gameplan of only having 18 on the field.
by LMA
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R14 South v North Sunday 1415

Hard to get enthused over this game, given there's nothing at the end of it except the possibility of injuries, which arguably a bigger threat for North as we've already got a few to some key players.

I expect South to win - at home, in good form, and playing a depleted North side.

Having 18 on the field does not constitute depleted!
by DOC
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

COVID UPDATE
Medical experts in Melbourne today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdown.
Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash decisions.
Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government had a lot of nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Plastic Surgeons are keeping abreast of the situation.
Dentists are down in the mouth but they think they we will get to the root of the problem
Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in politics.
by locky801
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

Ronnie wrote:Also notable that Mark Ross has departed Norwood. Redundancy officially anyway.

That’s the line they’ve run with, disgraceful decision
by JK
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R16 $1.01 v Norwood Sat 2.10

nwdfanparade wrote:
league.jpg

WTF ???? :evil:

reserves.jpg

could someone tell me what the numbers on the right side of the scoreboard means? :?

Every time we kick for goal they’d put up the post code of where the ball landed?
by JK
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two games on this arvo. Each promises to be worth watching. No free-to-air coverage.

Remind me, how much is the SANFL paying seven to not cover the league?
by Pseudo
Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two games on this arvo. Each promises to be worth watching. No free-to-air coverage.

Remind me, how much is the SANFL paying seven to not cover the league?

Simple solution.

Ch7 telecasts the AFL

Ch2 telecasts the SANFL

everybody happy.

Channel 7 have 5-6 channels so if they really wanted to show the sanfl they would.
It’s Stupid they are not televising the last round
by amber_fluid
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prelim Final - Adelaide v Norwood

sib wrote:Is this still on tv. The guide has coverage of the Queen on Sunday afternoon on 7

dunno bout anyone else but ive had enough of the queen coverage
by stampy
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |