Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Yep Swamp. Joel played quite a few A grade games prior to last season, but couldn't break into the heavily loaded side Gawler Central had in the season past. Might be one of a number of young blokes with a little bit of CDFC experience going to the Bombers. Throw them in with Zanandrea, L Norman, R. Darwin, Collings, Wedding and Henneker, and there's the basis for a regeneration at Hamley (if they can keep them all of course)

Seems a much more logical way forward than the one they've taken in the past. Is Zanandrea playing on?? I heard he is sniffing around for $$ with Goodie in the SE.

Is in the SE with goodie.
Sorry magpie, the news at the Hamley Bridge Hotel is that he's training with Hamley already.
by roodog
Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Good point Stork. SAAFL is more free flowing than APFL and there's not as much clean footy coming down the ground. If you're a tall (K Ettridge) or strong (Niklaus) you'll still get a few, but you've definitely got to work for it
by roodog
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Spies tell me that Kapunda are getting a few quality young locals back this season. Zero point (and probably zero dollar) A graders are like gold and should give Buckets more to work with in 2014
Are Kapunda losing one of its best back to his home club in the Northern Areas? Taylor)
I believe that's true Poultry. Has given the Bombers six years of great service and knocked back better offers elsewhere many times. Twice club captain and (I think) five times B&F at the club. Won the Association medal last season in one of the best country comps in the state. Twice State Country Football Championships rep. Brad Taylor is a class act and has certainly earned the right to head back to help out his foundation club.
by roodog
Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |