Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

Ive seen alot of your games leather and id say they come under the VERY amateur bracket!!
by sweendog
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sooooo the shoe win!!! Id personally like to thank the joke of a league we play in for starters!!!! Somehow at the start of the season the shoe were struggling and were granted extra points!!!!!!!!! So let me guess a team like the emus didnt make the G.F so there struggling so will the sfl grant this team more points!! How is this league still taken seriousley ??????? U tell me ??????
by sweendog
Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The CBFC would like to thank there latest life member ANGELO FEVOLA for all of his hard work and tireless hours his put into his beloved saints..hes even more proud his son Brenden will be having a run this week all for the love of his proud club his been apart of for 2 weeks..the $$$hoes will go to any lengths for a flag and while doing that makes this league a bigger joke as it already is....
by sweendog
Fri May 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can see the Sfl following the same path as the once powerful Sca...within 10 yrs will be dead and buried clubs moving on and also folding!!! Had numerous chances to fix the league but the geriatric board are to arrogant to accept were they've gone wrong !!

Up to 4 teams to walk to Saafl next year!
by sweendog
Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bit precious Just goin by ladder airport!! And response to struggling I say bring back King Cratey!!
by sweendog
Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over achievers and under achievers 2017

With the minor round nearly done which teams have or haven't lived up to the preseason hype?

Mine would be div 1 tea tree gully - over
Div 2 athelstone over Old Iggies under
Div3 Walkies and Smosh both under
Div 4 morphettville park over
Div 5 pooraka under
Div 6 pulteney over Fitzroy under
Div 7 Adelaide Lutheran over

Anyone else's thoughts

As I mentioned in the Pre-Season Morphy Parks were always going to go top 3 in Div 4. They have not under-achieved at all and the only ones who think that they wouldn't do well in Div 4 are those North of the City. Someone tipped them to go bottom lel!

u mean the 8th ranked team in a "crappy league" like the sfl ? u mean the team that lost the elim final by 172 pts? surely they cant be any good :shock:
by sweendog
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Things get a little tough and look at all the Emus once faithful driving the knifes in

maybe a merger with Hackham is on the cards???? :D :D
by sweendog
Mon May 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

they sacked the wrong coach....

:axe: :axe: :axe:
by sweendog
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |