Search found 6 matches

Return

New South Adelaide website

South have launched their new website today, developed in partnership with web design company Jaba. Looks pretty impressive, automatically adapts for all tablet and mobile devices through "responsive design technology." It has an SANFL footy tipping comp, an interactive section where questions can be directed different areas of the club (CEO, Marketing, Coach etc), an online scoreboard with commentary and a good online shop section.

Oh, and it makes great use of my photos on there, which makes me think it's brilliant :) - but I'm slightly biased, of course.
#therearenolimits #newsafcwebsite :D
by Scoop
Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - South v North @ Hickinbotham (Sat 5/7)

Unavailable this weekend due to a photographic job so no doubt we'll put in a good game and someone will take mark of the year...
by Scoop
Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2- South v Eagles (Noarlunga, Sunday)

What happened to Wundke...didn't see him after half time..is he injured???

Insert gag here about the big fella visiting the pie cart at half time and not returning.. :oops:

Wundke had a massive bruise on the inside of his thigh which may or may not have caused him to miss most of the second half. His groin was also strapped.

Chafing? :lol:
by Scoop
Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 20 North vs South

This one?
by Scoop
Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Just posted the following on the SANFL's Facebook page, not that I expect it to remain there long or get a reply.

"Will not be attending any further games in this final series - or watching the telecast - as there will only be one SANFL side playing each week and one professional side that should not be in the league.
Supporters are walking away in droves, the attendance in the finals clearly shows that, volunteers are walking away as they cannot see the point in giving their time up when at the end of the season AFL sides simply change gear and blow their teams off the park.
And all the while this is happening Nero fiddles as Rome burns..."
by Scoop
Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL starting women's league in 2017

Just loved seeing players that lined up for SAFC in our U16 Women's premiership team now playing for other clubs as there are only 4 sides...
by Scoop
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |