Search found more than 3614 matches

Return

Re: North Adelaide Senior Coach 2014

McGregor?. Lucky my time with the SANFL has finished. Don't think I could handle another Healy type as coach.
by The Sleeping Giant
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221.
by HH3
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That's a good piece of fir." "Correct,'' says the manager, now try this one." "That's a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused,'' says the blind man, ''Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the shit house door off a tuna boat!"
by HH3
Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

Its a dry, hard piece of turf with white lines at each end and three spear type things at each end ;)
by Brodlach
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

Exactly ... never seen an umpire go up to a batsman when he's smashing it all over the park to settle him down because the bowler is shit
by dedja
Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield SA vs NSW 8-11 @ SCG.

Nice, solid start here:

SA: 0/ 0 (1.0)
Batting Now
PJ Hughes*0 (6)
M Klinger0 (0)

Bowling
SA Abbott 0 / 0 (1.0)
by therisingblues
Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

I would almost wager that if we win this test and secure the Ashes being 3-0 Boof will make a massive statement to the under performing.
Rodgers will go and never play again - too many other players around going well enough - Hughes will open.
Watson will go because Boof hates players that don't make an effort to improve ie getting out to similar shots all the time. Maybe he's not good enough to improve.
He should banish him until something changes - it won't.
So who bats 3.
I reckon Klinger has earn't a crack.
Bailey - Not up to test cricket and their are better options for the future - take your pick who replaces him.
by beeroclock
Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would like a dollar for every time Cook is seen picking his nose
by mal
Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Carberry gone 43.
I obviously had the digits the wrong way around ; 43, not 34.
by therisingblues
Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So a suspected broken toe to Broad, couldnt happen to a bigger knob, eat $hit
by Jim05
Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryano with a peach
by JK
Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They Can't Cook, can't Root, Carberrys name doesn't ring a Bell, Prior to this series Pieterson was Swann-ing about like some sort of arrogant Broad, Anderson is a plug, Bresnan was originally left out of the side because you simply cannot take the piss out of his name, can't say they'd be Stoked to be here

These guys can't take a trick
by steakn
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get rooted!!!
MJ with the breakthrough
by Jim05
Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If the quickies cant do it......LYON will. Bowling Gazza
by BoundaryRider84
Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bloody happy for Boof, got what he deserved too
by Brodlach
Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Graeme Swann retires?????

mal wrote:Is this the scenario ?
Swann is about to be dropped for his deplorable 7 wkts at 80.0 this series ?
So he is considering or has retired as a consequence ?

You know going crap when you are about to be dropped for Monty
by Jim05
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas

Started drinking now, unlikely to stop this year.
Merry Christmas, ****!
This guy has it automated: http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/food/index/article/-/19003864/texas-man-gets-drunk-on-food/
Turns out his own stomach was brewing booze thanks to a build up of a common yeast called Saccharomyces cerevisiae. When he ate or drank starch heavy food, the yeast in his stomach fermented the sugar into ethanol.
by Psyber
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 4th test Boxing Day - Melbourne Discussion

No wonder Watto has so many back and hammy problems, have a look at how quick he stops when he gets Carberrys wicket, no follow through at all

This is why WHUFC , I consider to be one of the finest SAFOOTY cricket Posters
This poster often looks forward and puts his reputation on the line with some of his posts
I read this post earlier today
And bingo the cricketing maestro gets it right

WHUFC quite possibilty the smartest cricket judge on Safooty after myself

As for Watto , if he was a Pom he would prob announce his retirement after the conclusion of this test
by mal
Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:What a slow, boring day's play...

But the 'tag' teaming of
WHUFC/MAL v DEDJA/JIM05
Has been entertaining !
by mal
Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like a great call to send them in. Chasing 300 on a slow crumbling deck. Unfortunately our woeful batting has been papered over by the form of Warner and Haddin and the ineptness of the Poms batting coupled with the Aussie bowling being superb. Still have major issues at the top of the order. Steyn and co would be licking their lips at the chance to get a crack at Bailey and Watson in particular
by Jim05
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a bunch of bandwagonners the Barmy Army are ...

A lot like you blokes on here fair dinkum it's like a hair salon in here you blokes shit can your own team the second they look like failing. Yet when your up and about it's all good.

You've all hated Haddin and Johnson yet now your in love with them. :roll: same as Smith you all hate him hits a ton bang you all love him.

Like the australian media in today's paper Kallis retires because Australia are 3-0 get fu&@ed typical australian media bullshit .
The Saffer media were going with that yesterday.
Some of them are very critical of him pulling the pin now

Just disgusting isn't it? The bloke's 38 and his batting has dipped dramatically this year.
I think the Saffer media is as brutal as ours, for all the great service he has given their side there are still several outlets who take pot shots at him.
Probably similar to the constant media attacks on Ponting over his final 12 months.
Even at Kallis' age id still rather us face a side without him than with him
by Jim05
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shattered to hear that Kerry O'Keefe is calling it quits at end of the series
by Jim05
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very disappointing Kerry is leaving

One of the most entertaining broadcasters
by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bill Lawry

"If Shane was a horse you would put him down"

Lol
by whufc
Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Amazing comeback from nearly out of the game to faves. Says a lot about where these two teams are at. England may well win this test but the 5/6 flop will probably be the difference again.

C'mon Ausses. Lets 4 nil this pack of blokes from the Isle of Kents ;)
by wristwatcher
Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

stampy wrote:wonder how piers is going

sitting in an ice bath trying to ease his bruised ego ...
by dedja
Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Eddie would coach Collingwood as well if he could.
Oh hang on he all already does he has a puppet called Nathan Buckley and he just pulls the strings and makes him talk!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ODI Series v England

Bopara is the England version of Faulkner the selectors love him yet for the life of me I can't see why!
by carey
Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great hitting from Buttler earlier he's a good bat to watch, if we get up it'll be a great effort doubt we will though it'll be a fluke.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the joker wrote:
Jim05 wrote:So you are 3-0 up, foot on their throat and you win the toss at Perth on a belter of a deck, what do you do?
both captains were going to bowl

Pretty weak IMO.
Id be very surprised if Clarke would of bowled
by Jim05
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He was out lbw the ball before.
by Squids
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to see the rotation policy still working well
by Jim05
Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

Ronnie wrote:The Crows= arrogance on a plate.

Your clubs gave them that right when you bent over and let them drive a truck up your arses
by whufc
Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v QLD SS 12 FEB

Great partnership, stumps, Cooper 156 no Botha 53no
by LBT
Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v QLD SS 12 FEB

Swear i read somewhere in this thread about Qld crap batting lineup, obviously our bowlers had a day off. ;)
That would be me Locky, I honestly dont believe their line up is flash as evidenced by their first dig. Took an exceptional innings from a guy who averages under 40 to get them over the line. Hats off to Usman, was a brilliant knock and this will come back to bite us
by Jim05
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v VIC Feb 20- 23 Adelaide Oval

Klinger brings up his ton, well done Maxxy

Klinger 102*
Cooper 57*

2/235
by Brodlach
Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v VIC Feb 20- 23 Adelaide Oval

Not sure I would have this time, but hopefully Redbacks can get it done anyway
by JK
Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

Have to laugh at the Saffie commentators banging on about Morkel hammering Lyon.

FFS his doing it to the number 11 at least Johnson is badging blokes who are expected to bat well
by whufc
Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

No real need to comment on Marsh. He's shown that he is a spud for over a decade so why should his latest failure be of any surprise.
by rod_rooster
Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GONG or Wronggggggg

whufc wrote:Once he lost his pace the bang it hard attack just doesn't cut it

Coincidentally lost his pace when he lost his balls in the mrs handbag and swapped beer for bananas! :P
by Phantom Gossiper
Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

Dogwatcher wrote:Rain?

Persistent showers here in Gawler.

I'm not sure how long the rain in Gawler will take to get to Hobart.
by cennals05
Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trial Game Week 3 Discussions

FULL TIME @ PLAYFORD ALIVE OVAL

LEAGUE - Final Scores

Port - 14.11 = 95

Central - 4.6 = 30

Port Power Reserves win by 65 points

GOALS:

Port - B.Renouf, A.Young, R.Buggermann 2, J.Johansen, B.Ah Chee, B.Haren, S.Summerton, S.Gray, B.Newton, K.Amon , C.Hitchcock 1

Central - L.Habel 2, J.Gilbee, B.Retzlaff 1

Might have thought you of all people might be above that NIMBY cr@p PH. Guess you're in with the sheep.
Im prepared to call you Port Magpies if you are prepared to play within our salary cap, until then you ARE Port Power Reserves
by Jim05
Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 World Cup

They were the bookies favourites coming into the tournament. Probably just shows you don't follow it that much, because we have a pretty decent T20 side on the park.

Not sure why you get so upset with people who have an opinion that differs to yours. So what if people don't like T20.

By the way it's a joke. Picking blokes that old to play a kids game.
by The Sleeping Giant
Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide @ Prospect (Sun 6/4)

There will be games down stairs between the NAFC board/Vice Presidents and the AFC hierarchy ;)
by Ian
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 LIVE scores

A nasty induction to the couple of hundred Crows supporters today, they didn't know how to take 95% of the crowd barracking against them. They looked confused and upset.
by Wedgie
Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 LIVE scores

Disappointing North took the foot off the throat but still a flogging in any man's language.
Well done Roosters.
Im sure the media will report that the Cows started slowly but outplayed their opponents in the final quarter and that there were more positives than negatives from the game

North were very lucky today. got all the calls from the Umps, and Adelaide very unlucky as they just run out of time after dominating the 2nd half. In the end their 6,000 fans behind the goal were virtually sucking the ball through the uprights and it took a dirty tackle from Obst to take match winner Porplyzia out of the game to give North an advantage.

Adelaide can quite rightly complain with North fielding 22 after disgracefully sneaking Lewis Johnston onto the oval undetected in a Crows Guernsey, who turned out to be one of our best for the day.

Equally the 6,000 Crow supporters were quite right to complain to Weslo after the filthy abuse thrown at them by a group of so called Rooster fans, obviously inebriated judging by their close proximity to the Beer Cabin.

As soon as the AFL change the playing time rules to 8 x 40 minute quarters Adelaide will be alright.
by johntheclaret
Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

Bounce of the ball wrote:Bring back the bye. Time for a 9 team comp.

No. Get rid of Power and Crows reserves and have an 8 team competition, with all clubs on a level playing field, like it should be.
by cennals05
Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |