Search found 413 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

My understanding, the rule was introduced, clubs (MP, FU, Kilburn, Wingfield) had a grace period to meet the criteria of the rule. The grace period has expired all clubs must now adhere to the rule, just like any other rule.

Speaking of rules, are clubs no longer allowed to wear white shorts at home games?

No, the rule is that any club can revert to one team for a grace period of one year. They then must produce two teams to remain affiliated.

correct. I reckon that's a bit unfair. It's not college clubs fault that the rest of you dumasses can't figure it out...but that's just my $0.02.

Disagree completely.

From this day forth North Haven only wear Black shorts, too bad for everyone else. Doesn't seem fair.

I don't disagree with the dumbass part though, I fully accept my club and myself included are not capable of remembering home shorts when we play at college teams. It's beyond us.

I believe everyone should wear coloured shorts all the time, just because it looks cool.

I love that Plympton still wear the red shorts and if Ethelton still existed I would play for them just to wear gold shorts .
What, like Kylie Minogue style. :D
by cracka
Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What The F***

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, WTF. This movie won an academy award. 3 hours of my life I'll never get back.
by cracka
Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Booney wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
JK wrote:
Booney wrote:Oksana Rykova
=P~

Yes well played David!!

that was a marvellous *pull shot to the ropes

Like my namesake, a nice little grab at short leg was the highlight of the days play.

Surely that makes the top 10 posts of the year nominations.
by cracka
Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ash Man wrote:Sitting out the back with a beer admiring a freshly mowed lawn. Nothing quite like it

Agree with that. Love it even more when its the 1st cut after winter.
by cracka
Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Legs Man please STFU

EVERYONE is sick to death of the HFL bashing.

The points system is working IMO, i honestly believe it has evened things out. It still plays into the hands of the clubs like your own with DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP pockets, but no system will ever change that.

I was a massive Echunga fan for what they were able to do last year until you got on here and started ranting. You had every right to challenge as the rule was poorly written and the correct judgement was handed down. So move on, and like others have said, spend your energy making the competition stronger. Not taking every opportunity to tarnish the best country football league in SA.

I am entitled to an opinion - as everyone here is!

It seems that the system is still flawed with respect to points allocation - particularly between Div 1 & Div 2.

Certainly not trying to tarnish the competition but trying to convey the things that need attention for us to be better.

Apologies extended if it is seen as HFL bashing as that is not my intention - but it is hard not to sometimes after past decisions.( I do get slightly carried away as you know)

Remuneration by EFC is certainly in line with most other clubs in Div 1 - and below some also - so that is a moot point.

Fully realise some of my comments can draw negative reaction and sometimes positive reaction - and as a forum for topical discussion this is the place to voice them.

You need to see my comments for what they are and stop seeing them as totally Echunga biased - as the majority are league overall based.
E.g. points for Bridgey and Mt Lofty, all clubs having even points allocated, making the pinnacle sides worth more club points, creating an even playing field, rewarding clubs with best facilities with finals matches etc etc.

Ultimately I only want the comp to be stronger and better as I am a passionate supporter and actually have some good mates at other Hills clubs - believe it or not!

I also look forward to seeing you at the footy - so please seek me out when visiting Echunga - as I would be pleased to buy you a beer (even you Chopper)

Obviously my comments wont change the HFL or clubs views - so moving on and hoping this season is a great one.
It's not so much against what you say, it's how many times you've posted the same comments. Almost as if you copy & paste once a week. We know your opinion on the points issue, don't have to bring it up every second post you make.
by cracka
Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Port supporters, does Butcher get a gig round 1 after today?

I think he probably does. His work rate against West Coast was outstanding but only manger 2 goals I think? With very poor delivery that day. Again today he worked his ass off when most of the other forward were very 'Lack luster' and to kick 5 in the last Trial before round 1 probably ticks the last box.

Apparently ever since his been with Port his never been able to do a pre-season till this year, may be he'll reap the rewards.

Real hard game to access today. I'm sure Valleys will give a good wrap of it. I actually thought the Crows were quite good. I certainly didn't see that coming.
Even as a Crows supporter I'm waiting for Valleys wrap. Its a pity he doesn't write for the Advertiser as I might start reading it again if he were.
by cracka
Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Thanks guys, I started to panic a little, there must have been at least 15 posts without mentioning Echunga, good work getting back on track. BTW has there been any mention of former Echunga player Peter Hooley here and his exploits overseas, I though that was a great Echunga story.
How about you identify which club you're associated with & start talking about them. I'd rather read Echunga people talking about the happenings at Echunga & how they think the season will go than any anti Echunga crap because of what's happened in the past past.
by cracka
Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

valleys07 wrote:
DOC wrote:Did you mean to leave De Boer out?

:lol:

Nice pick-up- I had him in place of Mzungu. Edited.

Really wish you weren't just a Port supporter & could do your write ups for every team.
by cracka
Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: APPS New recruiting rules - Your thoughts?

Q. wrote:After filling in the spreadsheet it would appear that majority B-Grade (some A-Grade) players transferring within the SAAFL (any Div) are worth zero points.

I thought all B graders were zero points no matter what league or division they are from (except State leagues of course)
by cracka
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

It was to support wing field who could have fielded one side. They were only allowed registration if they filled two sides. I see parallels. You moved it here looking for an argument.

Forfeiting is the line IMHO.. what is the line between once in a blue moon forfeit and consistent forfeiting is grey.
Now I know you're confused. I moved it here so the SAAFL div 7 people didn't have to read this as I thought (correctly obviously) that we would BOTH continue to talk about it.

We're never going to agree on this issue. I'm not going to engage you on this anymore. If you take that as you winning the discussion, more power to you. Seems a pointless conversation trying to convert each other to their point of view. Have a good night, hope your team won today.
I PM'd you, must have been as you were typing.
Unfortunately couldn't stay for the A's (son had downhill practice) but we went down to Ironbank by 6 I believe, not sure of B's yet, TM's haven't put scores up yet.
by cracka
Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

Sedan have never forfeited B grade. Juniors on the other hand are the problem.
But have needed players to play 2 games every week, therefore not enough players for 2 FULL sides.

True, but not every week. Find me a club that doesn't ever have to do this.
Sorry, have agreed with EV not to go on with this.
by cracka
Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 stuff

Men v boys at Subiaco - the scoreboard's actually flattering Essendon.
Agree, didnt think we would get this close though. They are that far superior to us it isnt funny. Not too many sides will get close to them over there.
Have said for weeks we are poor , simply dont kick enough goals
You've been saying that for years, not weeks
by cracka
Sun May 10, 2015 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

1. regarding the red card, the umpire should have told the officials what the go is ie can he be replaced or not. my understanding is can't be replaced for ten minutes.

2. the extra man on the field. whether it's d7 or d1 the coaching staff have to be aware were your players are. MP certainly at fault here.

3. Singing the song on the oval is a disgrace and my opinion on that will never change. Only winning a flag is when it's a acceptable imo

4. reserve umpires are generally bad, i've only seen a handful of good ones. seen some who flat out refuse to give the opposition free kicks...

5. can't believe this has gone for 4 pages now & not looking like ending anytime soon :lol:
Edited. :D
by cracka
Mon May 11, 2015 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Why should Onkaparinga Valley or Echunga get relegated this year when they do the right thing and field all grades, if there are others that don't?
So are you saying Uraidla & Torrens Valley should be relegated next year if they don't have all junior sides, even if one of them wins the flag.

Houston - we have a problem %-( X_X :-$
:lol:
by cracka
Wed May 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

was it everyone yelling BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL when a finger was put on the opposition that turned you away?
Essendon are up there with the worst for that.
No club is innocent of that crime.
That used to be our beer skulling game whenever the crowd yelled "ball" you had to have a drink & when it was "ball, yeah" (when someone actually got done HTB) you had to finish your beer.
by cracka
Thu May 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Didnt expect emus to get over winies but never expected that scoreline :shock: Did Emus have many out or were they at full strength?

Great to see Steve Wallace back at the club. Reckon he will get us back on track :D
One of the best whole of club coaches you will ever see. Wish him all the best.
by cracka
Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by cracka
Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by cracka
Thu May 28, 2015 7:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by cracka
Sun May 31, 2015 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by cracka
Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wasted Talent

Booney wrote:Absolutely, people who have been cursed by injury, no fault of their own, many have had careers derailed because of it.

Fitzy would probably fit that category
by cracka
Fri May 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by cracka
Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Game of Thrones fans will love this.

by cracka
Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mass debate with Morell

Poor Smithy. Oh well, someone has to be the coaches whipping boy, rather it be Smithy than me.
by cracka
Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Gotta love the mutual dislike but total respect of each other between Tyrion & Varys. I used to hate Varys but now when he & Tyrion are together they make the show brilliant
by cracka
Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was just looking in the clearances thread & saw this.

-Echunga Football Club Adelaide Football League (SAAFL) Bassani, Lindsay Pending 2015-06-12

WTF
Was helping out a mates club in C grade who was short on players.
Good on him. I think there are a few apologies that need to be sent to him & Echunga from some forum posters for false rumours posted. supercoach, hasbeen & a couple of others wasn't it.
by cracka
Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The guys commentating downhill.

At the end "how does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big."
by cracka
Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Normal transmission has resumed

Port having a dose of the crows & missing a few that could really have hurt.
by cracka
Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Dad used to looooove Princess Diana and was absolutely devastated when she died... after a couple of days of mourning, he was carrying on about how beautiful she was.

I then stated that there were better looking chicks wandering around the Plaza on a Saturday afternoon....

I nearly died that day...
Yeah I never thought she was that good when I was younger either, but the photo I saw today was from after separating from Charles & wow.
by cracka
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

All players play week to week with their mates as it is right now, what's your point??
What sort of product would you like to put out there for people to watch Cracka??
A decent game of country footy with some quality players to watch which has kids excited about wanting to play football or a sub standard kick and catch with no spectators and kids looking to other things like soccer and the like because that's the way it's heading.[/quote]
My point was, I took offence to country footy being labelled deplorable if clubs don't or can't spend mega dollars on recruiting overpaid mercenaries. I think you can still have a decent game of country footy with just local community people, who the kids of the clubs can relate to. Crowd figures are down more now since all this recruiting is going on. kids nowadays are already looking to other things, not just soccer, my son is giving up footy next year to concentrate on downhilling & it's got nothing to do with how many recruits the club has. After Saturday downhill practice we usually head back to the footy club for a meal & catch up with friends, which is what I think country footy should be about, not which club has the biggest budget.[/quote]

Every team have more people back at their clubrooms post match when they are winning.
When they are losing people look elsewhere.
Winning creates Success.
So a club should work their backsides off to have success.
She was the last time your club tasted premiership success?[/quote]

Disagree, Whilst Ironbank aren't a successful club we had better numbers when we were coming bottom in around 2005. I can tell you we get no more supporters coming to watch just cos we have Hitchcock and Motlop. People invested in the club want to see the people that have played many years for the club as they have more interest in watching those people as they know them well. Once again Cracka knows better than I but by all accounts they still get plenty of people back to their club even though there struggling this year and I have no doubt they are working hard to succeed. I don't get how you can say clubs work their backside off for success, TV in the Hills comp have one guy that has a bucketload of cash and is the only reason they are any good. They spend no money on facilities, don't field the required Junior sides and yet have a great A grade side cos one guy spends big on them. That's not my definition of working hard to succeed.
Where have u been all night. :D
by cracka
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The more locals the worse the standard of the A Grade.
You will have the current Reserves players who would have never had a look in at playing A Grade be a walk up start each week!!
Would you seriously watch that as the main game each week?
The standard would be deplorable!!
Yeah that would be sh!t just playing footy for the love of the game with your mates. Good to see you have such a low opinion of country footy.
by cracka
Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

Don't know why anyone's complaining, if ever a club is accused on here of spending mega dollars on a player or players, someone from that club will "know for a fact" its no where near the figure quoted. :D
$3k a game x 18 rounds works out to $54k a year, again if any clubs is accused on here of spending that much someone from that club will "know for a fact" that it's not correct.
by cracka
Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club Payments Crackdown

Hope he doesn't get angry & do anything crazy like kill patrick. Thanks for coming, I'm here all week, try the veal
by cracka
Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rory Sloane. We just had him at Onkas doing a coaching session with our U8's to U10's & then a second session with our U13's & U15's. Was only meant to be there for a couple of hours but went for over 3. Absolutely fantastic bloke.
by cracka
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

German beer infused with helium. Really hope they import this, would be great at any party.

by cracka
Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

It is something they can do that won't hurt the economy that much so I think it is the best way to raise some coin.

raise some coin? it is the government, it will cost money. how much will it cost them to get the $10 from me for that $100 item i bought?

and forgive my ignorance, but what is the mechanism they have now for collecting it that wasnt there before? storing it at customs till i pay the $10 somewhere? how much will these storage facilities cost? and how much is the (presumably) postal bill going to be to send out all these letters of demand to shoppers? how often will they just outright lose your goods after you have paid them the GST? and how many person hours will be devoted to sorting that out?

when it is big items, or big shipments, i can see the cost benefit, but for that Elsa outfit i got off ebay for by (nearly) 6 year old, i can only see it costing more and taking more time. way to go team australia.....

edited to add, if they really needed to raise coin that badly, remove tax free status for churches unless they can prove that the money went to a charitable cause. and by charitable cause i dont mean expanding their buildings or property, i mean that it went to clothing or food for the homeless etc. but it wont happen
Here's an idea, boycott ebay & buy from a local shop.
by cracka
Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 3 (C grade)

Great to see a club like Milang playing within their means in a suitable comp & making the final. Are the rules sufficient so Blackwood can't stack their side for the final or are there loopholes that will allow for manipulation from them. Good luck to Milang either way.
by cracka
Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port now arguing too many teams in Melbourne and in the AFL as a whole.

So let me get this straight, you were a joke of a club with crowds of under 20k in a two team city just two years ago.

The State Government builds you a $600mill stadium at taxpayers expense, you now get 40k through no good work of your own and now you are playing the ‘we’re awesome and other clubs are custard’ card?

How does f@ck off sound?

Does Koch plan to hug the presidents after closing down the Melbourne clubs.
This'll be good to watch. :D
by cracka
Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The AFL contacting the four clubs that are playing Essendon the remainder of the season, requesting players don't sledge them re drugs/injections etc
You know, all the things they DID DO.
Yeah, have to agree. Sledging is great and it should be open slather. Think the AFL is getting a bit precious

We can all thank Adam Goodes for that
Apparently global warming is his fault too. :roll:
by cracka
Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Problem is it requires people to get off their complaining a**es, put their hand up & actually do something. Then they've got to cop the abuse coz no matter what they do or say, it will be wrong for someone. As I've found throughout life, people will complain on the smallest of issues but very rarely give praise for even the toughest decisions.

Fully understand Cracka and agree with your comment
It certainly would be a thankless job and taking into account it is fully voluntary not too many would put their hand up.
There may be a resistance from prospective new board members currently though as they won't nominate to be part of the current board.
To gain a fresh start and possibly gain a new board make up the current board needs to be dissolved in its entirety - make this known publicly - and promote it as a fresh start.
Promote it strongly that change is occurring and actively seek new board members.
If this results in current board members being re elected then the clubs and hills footy community have to live with it.

Is it a situation where anyone can nominate or do they need to be sanctioned by a current member?
If the latter - then maybe this is a roadblock?
Can you assist with the club of origin and serving time for current board members Cracka - as you have a good understanding of it?
Anyone can be nominated & has to be seconded. Can't nominate yourself.

Who do they have to be seconded by?
Anyone at the AGM, could be their mate sitting next to them if he wants.
by cracka
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree kersbrook oval top shelf.
A few of the directors should be Lobbying local councils for funding to drain some of these so called Div 1 ovals.
And how about rewarding the winners of both GF with a cash bonus instead of having to pay for our medals.
I think they took in excess off 100k last year and not one cent to the clubs that put the show on.
My mail medal tip is Jennings
Paul
Hughes
M Jenkins
Good luck for this week and good luck to all teams in finals
Wow did someone hack your account. Nicely said. And yes I did mean to like it.
by cracka
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Legs Man wrote:
Alaska wrote:But they were still arguing where it was going to be played by the Papers deadline.

That says it all - absolute disgrace!

Think you'll find that the Blackwood president has a bit to answer for causing the delay in the final decision & for the confusion on where this game is being played.
by cracka
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

valleys07 wrote:Chad :heart: :heart: :heart:

If he hasn't already wrapped up All Australian selection, he's definitely got it now, beyond doubt.
by cracka
Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We blooded a few s/colts that day in the Agr maybe you should try the same thing and ready them for senior football.
The mighty tigers did it a few years ago to avoid relagation.
Cracks enjoy the drive to kersbrook and gumeracha

Wow - taking pop shots at teams being relegated now are we? Classy.

As to the "B grade stacking game" last year, well you certainly got you moneys worth out of Luke Carey that day.....or at least someone got their money's worth, I've lost track who's paying for who out your way.......
It's what we've come to expect from someone who claimed to be kicking goals from the HBF in the GF, but in reality had been retired for 20 years. His comments are so far off the majority of peoples opinions in the HFL (even his own clubs opinions are way off his), I generally try to ignore his crap but he does what trolls do best & suck us in to biting.
Be interesting to see Kersbrooks facilities, last time Onkas played them they were still at the ground opposite the tavern. Kersbrook also have 4 or 5 ex Onkas boys playing so that will be fun to watch, especially if the Pfeiffer twins line up on each other, red cards galore. :D
by cracka
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Old Adelaide

This is the best topic, even though I've lived in the hills most of my life I love seeing these old photos reminding me of what places looked like years ago.
by cracka
Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I once went to 12 SANFL Grand Finals in a row , then i became disallusioned with the comp so have been to the past 3 AFL Grand Finals, I will probably go again this year for the last time, I feel the SANFL needs me more than ever so next year I will attend the Grand Final again ;)
Bandwagonner eh. :D
by cracka
Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Week 1, 2015 AFL Finals Series

As silly as it sounds as absolutely terrible as Hawthorn were last night I'm amazed they got within around 5 goals.
Yep. Can't believe people are now writing them off. They'll beat the Crows or Doggies next week & then I don't think Freo or Sydney hold any fears for them. They'd be loving the underdog status for once.
by cracka
Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have heard this suggested by others as well and it is a valid point.

However, should the discussion be more about abolishing the points system now the cap is in place?

I agree it should be scrapped, but while the governing body oversee both Country and Ammo footy it probably wont happen.
The problem is both use it for different reasons.

Ammos use it to cap recruited players, but given EVERY team gets 15 points, its not used to even the divisions (thats what promotion & relegation is used for)
Country use it to even the comp...

If there not going to scrap it, why not give every country team 15 points and be done with it.
I think it's up to the individual leagues to change how their own points are distributed.
by cracka
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

I'm more so thinking of the administrative stuff, if you're involved in volunteering for a club, you're stuffed by the end of the season.

The season length is fine as it is. You get no real benefit out of playing an extra two minor round games.
Exactly onsong, easy said to arrange a season by people that drive in at 230 for 245 and drive out at 5, try helping your club two trainings a week from 5-830ish and then a Saturday from 8-6 week in/week out, easy to say don't do it but then you don't have a game to watch without Volunteers helping a club.
We did a list of jobs required to run a club & it's something like 170 things to do for a home game & 100 for an away game.
by cracka
Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals week 3 - Preliminary final week

FFS, this umpiring is a disgrace.
Well done to the Eagles fans in trying to wrestle back the mantle of the most ignorant fans in the league from their southern brothers.

What are you on about?
Can't even compare the two crowds over the weekend.
Thought I made it clear, PM me and Ill put you onto a Kindergarten teacher that could decipher my post for you. She's pretty good.
Wow. Admin getting into the fighting with other forum users. This has been a weird round of abuse on here, especially from people who's teams weren't playing. :shock:
by cracka
Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |