Search found 412 matches

Return

Re: Rumour re Media Coverage

If they're upset about people repeating themselves then they should stay well away from the no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread. =))
by cracka
Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Morell on the no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread. If there's one person more stubborn than UK fan, I reckon it's him. :D
by cracka
Tue May 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9 ( Keep it down in the expensive seats )

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Cats will still win. But neither of these teams are threatening in september

Well that writes just about every team out of this years GF bar GWS.
by cracka
Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

20-05-17 - Jacob Shephard Elizabeth 6 Rough Conduct Reckless Medium Body Prescibed 2 -
21-05-17 - Jake Horn Portland U18 Rough Conduct Reckless Medium High Prescibed 2 -
20-05-17 - Justin McPherson Salisbury 4 Misconduct Reckless Low high Prescibed 1 1
20-05-17 - James Barclay Seaton Ramblers 3 Rough Conduct Reckless Medium High Prescibed 2 -
20-05-17 24-05-17 Callan Annett Seaton Ramblers 3 Rough Conduct - - - Not Guilty - -
22-04-17 24-05-17 Phillip Dudley - Inv North Pines 7 Instigating a melee - - - Not Guilty - -
22-04-17 24-05-17 Phillip Dudley - Inv North Pines 7 Striking Intentional Medium High Guilty 4 -
22-04-17 24-05-17 Phillip Dudley - Inv North Pines 7 Stomping Negligent Medium Body Guilty 2 -
22-04-17 24-05-17 David Gillman (MDO) - Inv North Pines 7 Striking Reckless Low High Guilty -
22-04-17 24-05-17 David Gillman (MDO) - Inv North Pines 7 Striking Reckless Low High Guilty 7yrs -
22-04-17 24-05-17 Cooper Sharp - Inv North Pines 7 Striking Intentional High High Guilty 8
Where can I find this info. My son has the exact name as one of those, would be good to stitch him up.
by cracka
Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:I must be confused. I swear the last game Para Hills played before this year was a winning GF in Div 5?

Unless that was last year it doesn't make them the reigning premiers.
by cracka
Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right right I am confused . My bad. Its hard when teams win flags and then fold for a year,
Could even be (dare I say it) wrong. :shock: :D
It was a play on words - purposefully wrong. Meant to be funny but clearly I need to work on my material.
Nah just need a smiley face :D
Don't get me wrong, I kove your posts, especially in the no AFL in the SANFL thread.
by cracka
Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

Just heard this on Triple M

Kate Middleton asks the Queen for advice on how to have a long & successful marriage.

The Queen replies "make sure you wear your seatbelt & dont piss me off"
by cracka
Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL round 13

I'm more impressed how Booney managed to post those incidents on here side by side
by cracka
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Why are all these clubs looking at leaving SFL?
Because the SFL directors have had their head in the sand for too long....

Clubs have the power now, not the Directors.

People hear all the bad things about the SFL, but there are plenty of positives, full day of footy, juniors connected to the footy club by playing the same day as the seniors, tribal nature of playing against your neighbours every week, now well supported by South Adelaide, good crowds....essentially country footy in the city.

To top this off the SFL beat GSFL 2 weeks ago, GSFL widely acknowledged as the best country league in the state .
I reckon you're going to get some arguments on that one from the BL&G folk.
by cracka
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Don't say that you'll get called a troll :lol:

Only if the cap fits.
A Carlton supporter who doesn't comment on the Carlton thread, only comments on the Port thread, always negative & usually only when they lose. Yeah I'd say the cap is fitting snugly. :D

I'm not a Port supporter so why would I talk them up?
And I do give credit where it's due ........
My bad, I must have missed that post. :D
by cracka
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Don't say that you'll get called a troll :lol:

Only if the cap fits.

A Carlton supporter who doesn't comment on the Carlton thread, only comments on the Port thread, always negative & usually only when they lose. Yeah I'd say the cap is fitting snugly. :D
by cracka
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's weird, last week the crows lost, every troll & their dog had something to say. This week, nothing. Last week Port won, nothing, this week Port lose & they're out in force. Then they get upset being labelled a troll. :roll:
by cracka
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The bloke who shot arrows into a cat on his property getting a suspended jail sentence. He shouldn't have got anything and the people who allow their cat onto other people's property should be jailled. They got of scott free and played the victims of course even though they are the cause of any cruelty the animal had to endure and are the sort of people the RSPCA should be going after.
Are you for real. I agree that the cat owners are at fault for letting their cat roam but there is absolutely no excuses for shooting it with arrows. That c@nt got off lightly.
by cracka
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Please please please tell me you don't use data with links attached when you argue with your missus? :lol:

I used a spreadsheet to choose my missus bahahahahah

The crazy/hot scale is the only way to choose a partner :D
by cracka
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan doing a Carey with some late night drunk posting.
by cracka
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you guys commit an offence to show your displeasure of someone who commits an offence?
Rightyo

How is it an offence to toot someone who is breaking the law?

australian-road-rules-reg-224.jpg
So you have never used your car horn unless its under those 2 circumstances. I'm calling bullsh!t before you even answer.
With a voice like mine no horn is ever needed! :lol:
Don't think I've ever used one out of habit as my XD I had as a kid had the most pathetic sounding horn for a big car, it was too embarrassing to use!
I apologize & take back my previous post. Being a Ford man & having owned numerous falcons I can understand :oops: :oops:
by cracka
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

What was Ports ideas then that were different to the Crows to get all their AFL listed players in the one team?
Stealth :D

Well, you didn't have to have radar or spy vision goggles to see what was going on.
Its laughable people think Port weren't pushing hard for it too. They had their hands in the middle of the crows back pushing them to the front to cop the flack.
by cracka
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Now it's going to be a postal vote that won't count.

To keep both sides happy why not just have a separate gay marriage act which is identical to the current marriage act except it's a union of 2 people of the same sex
That doesn't get around the central issue - you'd still be legislating a change to the definition of marriage, and the practical effect of expanding the definition in separate legislation would be the same as if you changed the current marriage act.
Was just making a suggestion to try & appease the no gay marriage people.
Sure. However, I think even if you put the legislative content issue to one side, they fact that they would have their own 'marriage' law would irk them, from an inclusivity and equality perspective. They would want to be under the same 'umbrella' as everyone else.
Will the gay & lesbian mardi gras then be changed to just the Sydney mardi gras so its inclusive & equal
by cracka
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 23 - This is it

Disgusting that the AFLs babies got a ride last night with the umps and still got flogged.....mustve been tears in AFL house.....

22-25 hardly a ride
You won the game and still complain
Well it was played at Simmonds stadium so they're probably used to the free kick count being 25 to 15 their way. :D
by cracka
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Jon, don't go there, she's your aunty for gods (the old & the new) sake
by cracka
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

Have loved the "Captains Game" of Cotchin tonight.
by cracka
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

So glad Martin is staying at Richmond.
by cracka
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What?

I asked the question whether his comments were designed to push ken out.

And I saw the video of his comments and formed my opinion from that. He was definitely criticising ken too - selection policies has nothing to do with the players Jesus, Occam's Razor man.

If saying "We picked some young players, maybe that was right or not we're unsure, we have to work that out" is critical of Ken's selection policy and hes spat it because of that than he is the biggest man baby in the industry and he doesn't have the mental fortitude and or maturity to cope with the ruthlessness of getting to an AFL flag.

It would be much simpler than that - simply a value proposition negotiation, I suspect.
If he'd have said to Hinkley before the game that the selection of the young players was a mistake or if those young players were the reason Port lost, then I'd agree. Port lost because the PLAYERS didn't kick straight when the game was there to be won, not because of Ken's coaching or selections.
by cracka
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Still the best Australian movie ever.
by cracka
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As I said before the players they bought in are not going to fix their ills.

Now have 2 cancers at the club and Spud who burns the ball

Trading period Grade C-

Not trolling but my opinion on their trades

Port supporters already getting ahead of themselves for next season talking Grand Finals & Premierships.

Not on here they're not
Apparently that doesn't matter. Sh!t, some muppets on here use what KG, Jarman, Rowie & co say as if that's a representation of all Crows supporters :roll:
by cracka
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

Booney wrote:Will Adelaide keep a bloke on their list who doesn't want to be there?

Carlton did last year :D
by cracka
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:that's a lot of effort for a troll attempt.

Worth it.

You Port people are a weird mob.
by cracka
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A Graders

woodublieve12 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
cracka wrote:
Corona Man wrote:All I know, going by the SA media, that the Crows have 40 of them.

Don't we have 42 on the list, who missed out

Cameron & Lever.

Walker and Jenkins

They retired after the prelim final.
Probably making a comeback at the start of 2018 :D
by cracka
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Richmond 2017

I reckon 99% of the people publicly condemning Broad have privately googled the image for a look.
by cracka
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silly comment the 1st time, certainly wasn't worth repeating
by cracka
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

F@#$ soccer is boring
by cracka
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Running 30km this week
Well done mate, I'm getting the missus a fitbit for Christmas so I guess we'll be aiming at the same sort of thing before too long.
My wife, my son & I have just joined f45 in Mt Barker. Its a circuit based training & we're l absolutely loving it. I've done circuits before when I was younger & never really got anything out of it but this one is fun.
by cracka
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX

Thought I might be able to get out early but it turned out a lot busier than expected. Busier than any A League match Ive worked there and even sold more food than the Foo Fighters concert which had 25k at it, Quite a carnival atmosphere, I think they're trying to mimic rugby 7s more than the Big Bash.

With onky 24 hours till the next Grand Final is played will Adelaide be the shortest reigning premiers of all time? I hope their fans are making the most of it! :lol:
Booked in for a tattoo this afternoon :D
by cracka
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Geezus, Crows supporters are chipper and out and about with their opinion. You'd think their club had done something of note this century with the arrogant know it all opnions they have . :shock:

PS Apologies for not acknowledging the AFLW or AFLX.
So prior to 2007 you were a non arrogant, non opinionated, quiet humble sort of a guy. Bahullshit :D
by cracka
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

It has everything to do with tribalism.

We're arguing different points, so there isn't any reason to continue other than to mention, if you find any of the above condescending, then really, that's your problem not mine. Not one thing was directed at any individual other than complimenting Psyber.
Referring to people as being part of the idiocracy is not condescending. My mistake then.
by cracka
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People on here who think they know all because the team they support have won some flags.
by cracka
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The youths down south running amok, need some serious punishments to be dealt out, including punishing the parents. Just as bad as the Sudanese youths in Melbourne.
Parents??? Im fairly positive most would be in state care!!

Thankfully with the issues last weekend it was on the other side of the expressway but not far from my joint.
The party was in a housing trust home & the parents were aware of it. A 10 year old should not be out after dark.
If they're in state care then the state are the parents & need to be held accountable. If that means forcing these kids to be curfewed then so be it.
by cracka
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Didn't Motlop play a few games for Ironbank in 2016?
One.

He’s been predominantly a summer comp player over recent years.
Only a technicality but he played 1 game for Onkas in 2016 & I think he was only 2 points then but don't quote me on that.
Sorry yes Onkas, not Ironbank - my bad.. played at Ironbank back in 2014 off top of my head, that’s why he was 2 points at that stage.

Still only one game in 2016
And 2015.
I remember the 1 game he played for us. It was against Hahndorf who were hot favourites to smash us but we ended up winning. Surprisingly in the 4th quarter things got heated & it was Motlop (took it upon himself to move from forward lines to defence to settle things down) who settled & rallied us for that win. Never really rated him as a leader until that moment, was hoping he'd stay with us from then but unfortunately it didn't happen.
by cracka
Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8 - Mum’s the word...

Truth be told, I think the majority of the time it's you that misses the point.

I make a point and I'm the one that misses my point despite going to even further detail about the motivation behind my point while people with an axe to grind defame me incorrectly or maliciously?

Have you been smoking your stats again? :lol:

I've already apologised for assuming people would "get it" when they clearly didn't and have vowed to amend my sense of humour on here to make it easier for some to understand. That's because I'm a good guy! :D
Maybe if you had put the initial post in the things that make you laugh thread people would have understood you were joking
by cracka
Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Why should they grow a thicker skin?

Rules are in place to protect them and if you break them you’ll be dealt with harshly.

Especially if your record is poor
I reckon some players need to grow a thicker skin. How many times do we see a player infringe on an opponent & take out their frustration (of being beaten in a one on one) towards the umpire.
by cracka
Thu May 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Gotta laugh at all this talk of "in the moment".
It wasn't in the moment, he hadn't just missed out on a free kick.

It was after the game was finished, he went up to the umpire and had a go at him.

I hope he enjoys the next three weeks thinking about "the moment".
lol, so as soon as the siren sounds all your thoughts on the game go out the window... the game had just finished and we had just lost by less than a goal, frustration and emotion is still running through your body.

very well said =D>
Anyway 'the moment' is not the point... the point is a player, any player for that matter should not be getting a 3 week suspension for saying something that is not harmful or has an intent to cause harm.. Not even worthy of a report, is a free kick at best imo.
Can the umpire pay a free kick after the game has finished or does next weeks opposition get awarded a free kick before the start of their game :D
by cracka
Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

am Bays wrote:Lunch break at the Council...

An 8 hour lunch break
by cracka
Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Getting a text this morning that an ump has had to pull out of a game today due to ill health, and can I take the appointment. It’s my daughters women’s div 3 game!

#freekickdaughter

#holdingtheballdaughter

#3voteslitllemisscorona
by cracka
Sun May 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

Remember the pre season camp talk was about the Melbourne players refusing to do one & how weak the players were. Haven't heard sh!t about that since they've been going alright.
Also remember some on here saying Goodwin is the worst coach going around. Haven't heard sh!t about that either since they've been going alright.
by cracka
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Crows in crisis skit on triple m.
by cracka
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

It keeps getting worse. Adelaide Crows to now cut ties with the company that organises their press conference's.

Condolences mate.
I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Good to see even Crows supporters getting a laugh out of this now. ;)
Did you here it on triple m. Hook line & sinker. I was p!ssing myself laughing.
by cracka
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrity Casualties

Radio legend Jeff (Sundo) Sunderland
by cracka
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

Why is everyone calling it a king hit, he hit him from the front, not from behind.
Which direction it came from is irrelevant.

"King-Hit
punch (someone) suddenly and hard."

Anyway, we should all refer to them as coward punches anyway.

I'm with Mic though, it has always confused me that something in a game is treated differently to something not in a game.
Next person I want to hit I'll start a Monopoly game with first.
I always thought that the "king hit" was from the side or from behind while the victim is looking the other way
by cracka
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFl Junior codes

Watched an under 13 game yesterday where the top team got defeated and the coach went troppo at his players telling them the following for all parents and opposition to hear loud and clear.

* Told them they are ruining his coaching career.
* Told them if they don't learn to play how they are told they wont have their spot next season.
* Said he was sick of the way they won't play like the coaching staff want them to.

This was under 13's, the team will still finish top, how can he blame the kids when they got 2 goals behind in the first he played a loose man in defence, kept him there til three quarter time and then deployed two loose in defence for the last despite only being two goals down, kicking with the breeze and having the scoring momentum.

Worst party is, I always thought it was the most well run club in the state both at junior and senior level.
I'd love it if a parent would record that on their phone & then post it on facebook or something.

wouldnt wanna wanna ruin his career tho
Doesn't deserve a career if thats how he coaches U13's
by cracka
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFl Junior codes

Watched an under 13 game yesterday where the top team got defeated and the coach went troppo at his players telling them the following for all parents and opposition to hear loud and clear.

* Told them they are ruining his coaching career.
* Told them if they don't learn to play how they are told they wont have their spot next season.
* Said he was sick of the way they won't play like the coaching staff want them to.

This was under 13's, the team will still finish top, how can he blame the kids when they got 2 goals behind in the first he played a loose man in defence, kept him there til three quarter time and then deployed two loose in defence for the last despite only being two goals down, kicking with the breeze and having the scoring momentum.

Worst party is, I always thought it was the most well run club in the state both at junior and senior level.
I'd love it if a parent would record that on their phone & then post it on facebook or something.
by cracka
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |