UGLY BETTY.....cant wait....

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 pm

another grub wrote:you have big wraps on this heroes crap wedgie...... whats wrong with betty?????? appeals to a lot of people.....

Dunno mate, Mrs Wedgie loves chick flicks but this is very poor with crap story lines, Ive sat throught some crap TV shows but couldn't even get through half of the fourth episode.
As far as chick flicks goes Desperate Housewives leaves it for dead.
As for what's wrong with it?
I gave it a chance like I give all TV shows but it was downright crap.
Crap story lines, the idea has potential but very poorly executed. Its an opinion shared by everyone I know that's watched it too.
Was funny seeing Jim Robinson from Neigbours as the big boss though.
If you're into that sort of show you'd be better of watching Hugh Grant movies over and over.

I rate Prison Break, Lost (which lost the plot completely in Series 2), Desperate Housewives and Heroes eons in front of this crap. If you're after a good show that's a bit chick flicky check out Mile High which was made in England, now finished but 2 series of good stuff (some nice nudity too). Ugly Betty is crap dude, Im not going to bother downloading any more or worry about finishing off the 4th episode, I think 3 episodes is plenty to see how a show is going to go.

Probably unfair to compare it to Heroes as Heroes is as good as a TV show I've seen in a long time, also for those who gave up on Lost in Series 2 I don't blame you but Series 3 goes off like a dunny door in a cyclone and well worth a look.

Also whilst on the topic of US TV shows I hope Battlestar Galactica improves after the break in America, Series 2 was awesome but the first half of Series 3 up to Xmas has been pretty ho hum.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2065 times
Been liked: 3928 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment