Different Strokes interview with Mr Drummond

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Different Strokes interview with Mr Drummond

Postby GWW » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:09 pm

Whilst surfing the net i came across an interesting interview with Conrad Bain the father on "Different Strokes". He mentions an interesting occasion when he had Todd Bridges over for a meal.

Heres the link if anyones interested. As you'll see the guy lost all his patience by the end of the interivew.....

http://www.teevee.org/archive/2000/04/01/bain.html
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:34 am

Yep a sad lot those kids from Different Strokes.

Todd Bridges - been in gaol on multiple occasions and has faced an attempted murder rap at one point, struggled with drug use for much of his life but is apparently back on track.

Dana Plato - Fired from Different Strokes for getting pregnant (dumb bitch, did she think that was going to be a smart career move?) then hit the drugs and eventually ended up robbing a video store. Committed suicide in 1999.

Gary Coleman - Estranged from his parents but did it slightly better than the above until he cracked some chick in the face in 1998.

Apologies if any of that stuff is in the link, but hey, aren't you just so relieved that you weren't a child star? Unless Mathew Kwock or whatever his name is from Hey Dad posts on here LOL.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1705 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby JK » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:40 am

ROFLMFAO :lol:
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Magpiespower » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:04 am

Rik E Boy wrote: Unless Mathew Kwock or whatever his name is from Hey Dad posts on here LOL.

Matthew Kronk became a Mormon missionary. Don't know if Nudge, Betty or Mr. Kelly is to blame for that one.

Diff'rent Strokes was my favourite show growing up as a kid. It's why I wanted to move to Noo Yawk when I was seven, LOL.

A few years ago Gary Coleman fessed up on a trashy US talk show that he was still a virgin.

Anybody ever see the footage of him working as a security guard? He busts some guy for illegal parking or something equally trivial. But to stop the guy from getting away, Gary jumps on the bonnet of a car. No need to because the offender is so stoked to have Gary Coleman bust him, he tapes the whole thing, all the while laughing his arse off.

You can see Todd Bridges in any number of straight-to-video releases and Dana Plato (my first love) in a back-issue of Playboy.

Gary also makes a memorable cameo in the banned 'Postal' video game.
Magpiespower
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment