Lost ***Series 2 SPOILER ALERT***

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Lost ***Series 2 SPOILER ALERT***

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:51 pm

Anybody here been watching the second season of Lost via the web?
Last edited by zipzap on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 248 times
Been liked: 39 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:03 pm

Yep, luckily a bloke at work has too so I've had someone to talk to about it, Ive still got Ep 5 from last week to watch yet but I understand there's a 3 week break now.
Spose I better not talk about it on here as others who are waiting till its shown on Oz TV will not be happy with us. :cry:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3920 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:10 pm

You mean we can't tell everyone what's in the hatch??? :?

Episode 5 is a corker - I think they're breaking for the World Series?
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:13 pm

zipzap wrote:You mean we can't tell everyone what's in the hatch??? :?

Episode 5 is a corker - I think they're breaking for the World Series?

Must be more than that as the world series is over, sob sob. :cry:

The producers have a sense of humour, I hated how one of the "Coming up Next Week" flashes had what happened in Hurley's dream in the coming episode but you throught it was true. I wont expand on it any more to spoil it for others but I'm sure you know the incident I mean zipzap involved the Korean guy in Hurleys's dream. :wink:

PS We could always talk about what's happened if you put something like *** SERIES 2 SPOILER ALERT *** in the title. :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:31 pm

Wedgie wrote:The producers have a sense of humour, I hated how one of the "Coming up Next Week" flashes had what happened in Hurley's dream in the coming episode but you throught it was true. I wont expand on it any more to spoil it for others but I'm sure you know the incident I mean zipzap involved the Korean guy in Hurleys's dream. :wink:

PS We could always talk about what's happened if you put something like *** SERIES 2 SPOILER ALERT *** in the title. :wink:

Yes I do know what you mean, it was funny. Ep 5 is all about him actually.

I had the spoiler idea too - can you edit a Forum Topic heading?
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:33 pm

zipzap wrote:I had the spoiler idea too - can you edit a Forum Topic heading?

Im not sure, give it a try, if you can't let me know and I can change it.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:00 pm

Awesome, it worked!

Now we can speculate about what it was that Walt really said! On one site you could download what he said and backwards it was something like "the hatch is bad". Sort of.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:11 pm

Yeah there's some weird shit going on in this series, I'm always "lost" though. My mate at works surfs all the yank sites in regards to lost and tells me all those little things that are happening that I miss.

I'm the guy that Seinfeld talks about always needing everything explained to me, luckily Mrs Wedgie explains everything to me.

Excellent stuff though, Im enjoy Lost and Desperate Housewives Series 2, only so I can perve on the hispanic chick :wink: .

Also watched Battlestar Galactica Series 2 up to the 3 month break, Series 2 is much better than Series 1, absolutely love it.

My mate is going to give me all the Jail Break series, apparantley that's an absolute ripper, isn't it nice watching TV shows without bloody ads, between downloads and my new Foxtel IQ Im in heaven. :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:46 pm

Oh now you've gone and done it. Battlestar Galactica...I thought series 1 had some moments but I'm glad to hear it gets better. I have a feeling Ch 10 have dropped it which would be a shame - the series ended on a pretty interesting note. Can't wait to see it.

Don't worry about getting 'lost'. The writers chuck in that many red herrings and give so little away that I'm convinced they're taking the piss. They still haven't explained the bloody polar bears! Every week I live in hope but nothing!!! Now we've got this stupid button. What's that about?? Lost makes me so frustrated but I go back for more every week. And that's why theyre taking the piss...Clever buggers
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:49 pm

Let me know if you want BG Series 2 so far in Divx format as I've got Episodes 3-10 and can get my hands on Eps 1 and 2.
As you'd probably understand the way Series 1 finished I had to see what happened ASAP.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby zipzap » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:38 pm

Yeah definitely. I might try downloading , see how long one episode takes
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby scott » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:05 pm

zipzap wrote:Awesome, it worked!

Now we can speculate about what it was that Walt really said! On one site you could download what he said and backwards it was something like "the hatch is bad". Sort of.

Which probably backs up the theory that the island has one good side and one bad side - the bad side is backwards.

From when I watched it, it sounded like "Get Locke. He'll know what to do" or something.
scott
Veteran

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 124 times

Postby zipzap » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:02 pm

The good/bad side thing is interesting. It looks like the 'building' the second lot of 'survivors' are hanging around is attached or part of the same complex that the originals are hanging around. Bit like Big Brother when they had 2 groups on different sides of a wall in the same house and neither group knew the other was there...

I thought for sure they were gonna eat Sawyer though!

I WANT POLAR BEARS!
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby zipzap » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:37 am

Anyone seen episode 7? Wow!!! A whole episode focusing on what happened to those in the back end of the plane ending with a big bang. No Jack for several episodes which is interesting. Some nice frights with Walt too.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment