Footy Classified

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Footy Classified

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Footy Smart wrote:Wish we could bring back Clinton Grybis and Whiteline Fever. Clinton was the best footy commentator going around and footy media is poorer for his loss.

Carro can stick her idiotic opinions, seriously who does she think she is, how can a women comment on what is a mans world. This isnt a sexist remark but in all seriousness, who is going to talk to her honestly when she has NFI of what its like to play football and be part of a football club..... jog on Carro, you are embarrassing your fellow women :roll:

I agree, not a Caro fan - but seriously hoping you don't feel the same way about women in all leagues ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Q. » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm

"I'm not sexist, but women belong in the kitchen"
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby whufc » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm

F**king hate Caro Wilson, she is junk to look at and know sweet fa about football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Chris Judd misses sounds more knowledgable about the game than her.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5590 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:Wish we could bring back Clinton Grybis and Whiteline Fever. Clinton was the best footy commentator going around and footy media is poorer for his loss.

Carro can stick her idiotic opinions, seriously who does she think she is, how can a women comment on what is a mans world. This isnt a sexist remark but in all seriousness, who is going to talk to her honestly when she has NFI of what its like to play football and be part of a football club..... jog on Carro, you are embarrassing your fellow women :roll:

I agree, not a Caro fan - but seriously hoping you don't feel the same way about women in all leagues ;)

Not to blow sh!t up your arse here FC but you're actually a very knowledgeable woman on local footy and you are a part of a football club/ you've been a part of other clubs for a long time while as FS said Caro has NFI what it's like to be a part of a football club. I do not respect the opinion of any commentator/ footy journalist who has never been involved in the game in any way at any level, especially the highest level.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10340 times
Been liked: 1520 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby dedja » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Q. wrote:"I'm not sexist, but women belong in the kitchen"

With a chain long enough to the bedroom.

Unfortunately I lucked out with my missus ... she's a whore in the kitchen.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 996 times

Postby Strawb » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Not to blow sh!t up your arse here FC but you're actually a very knowledgeable woman on local footy and you are a part of a football club/ you've been a part of other clubs for a long time while as FS said Caro has NFI what it's like to be a part of a football club. I do not respect the opinion of any commentator/ footy journalist who has never been involved in the game in any way at any level, especially the highest level.

Caro's old man was involved for many years at Richmond. Personally I refuse to read anything by her or Mike for that matter. If I was football news I read the Geelong Advertiser.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Footy Classified

Postby White Line Fever » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 am

Footy Smart wrote:Wish we could bring back Whiteline Fever.

Reporting in
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Footy Smart » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Ofcourse not you FC. Dark Knight has my drift..... the fact this thing gets paid good $$ to comment on something she doesnt know really how the ins and outs work makes me wanna :Hangman:
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby OnSong » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm not fan of Caro but I don't know how the average punter can really comment on what she does or doesn't know.

I'm sure she's privy to a whole lot more of the goings on at clubs behind the scenes than most of us.

But yes, some of her comments are pure BS, then again, so are Hutchy's.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Strawb wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Caro's old man was involved for many years at Richmond. Personally I refuse to read anything by her or Mike for that matter. If I was football news I read the Geelong Advertiser.

But what does that mean for her though? That's just telling me that her old man was, not the point I'm trying to make which is Caro herself has had nothing to do with a football club. (By the way, what did he do at Richmond Strawb?)
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Caro's old man was president of Richmond for about 10 years
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Jim05 wrote:Caro's old man was president of Richmond for about 10 years

Ahk, when was that Jim?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Caro's old man was president of Richmond for about 10 years

Ahk, when was that Jim?

Not sure of exact years but seem to remember him in charge when they won the flag in 1980. Reckon he stood down in the mid 80's so must have started in the mid 70's. Pretty sure he was on the board and vice president for years before he become president. I do recall him being a life member and remember Caro talking about him being put into Richmond's hall of fame
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm

who is worse

Caro or Hutchy?
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby story of my life » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Caro is hay List to Hutchy's Black Caviar
story of my life
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Dogmatic » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:13 pm

story of my life wrote:Caro is hay List to Hutchy's Black Caviar

Fine Cotton and Bold Personality is a better comparison.
For every one I miss I am closer to a hole in one.
Dogmatic
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 32 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment