Sons of Anarchy

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Postby Q. » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 am

I guess the Jury plot just got conveniently left by the wayside for the moment.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby JK » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 am

Q. wrote:I guess the Jury plot just got conveniently left by the wayside for the moment.

There was a mild reference to it

When Jax inconspicuously instructed Bobby to find out more about the lads they'd taken out .. Although Bobby probably can't pass on his findings now lol
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Sorry Dude » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

JK wrote:
Q. wrote:I guess the Jury plot just got conveniently left by the wayside for the moment.

There was a mild reference to it

When Jax inconspicuously instructed Bobby to find out more about the lads they'd taken out .. Although Bobby probably can't pass on his findings now lol

without looking at the spoiler, I think that's how Lin found out that it was samcro that have been double crossing them.
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby JK » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 am

Well, as I'd imagine we all expected, things really starting to fall apart for SAMCRO, and you'd have to think there'll be more fallout in the final episode next week.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:57 am

JK wrote:Well, as I'd imagine we all expected, things really starting to fall apart for SAMCRO, and you'd have to think there'll be more fallout in the final episode next week.

What do you reckon is going to happen during the last episode? Who do you reckon will be left standing?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby JK » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:26 am

mighty hounds wrote:
JK wrote:Well, as I'd imagine we all expected, things really starting to fall apart for SAMCRO, and you'd have to think there'll be more fallout in the final episode next week.

What do you reckon is going to happen during the last episode? Who do you reckon will be left standing?

Tough one mate .. There has to be more casualties, but whether it's key players I'm not sure. I've had several scenarios in mind:

1. Nero finds out about Gemma and goes after Jax, resulting in one or both eating lead.
2. Everything appears sorted and the Mayans cross the Sons.
3. Chibs relationship with the copper chick makes crew members think he's a rat

Could go 0 from 3 out of that lot though lol.

Last nights episode was oddly slow, but lead to some critical moments (obviously) but you'd kind of expect the final episode to be somewhat frenetic.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

JK wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Tough one mate .. There has to be more casualties, but whether it's key players I'm not sure. I've had several scenarios in mind:

1. Nero finds out about Gemma and goes after Jax, resulting in one or both eating lead.

Last nights episode was oddly slow, but lead to some critical moments (obviously) but you'd kind of expect the final episode to be somewhat frenetic.

Nero looks very scattered atm, i reckon something good will happen with him in the last ep. I thought Jax was going to spare Jemma, sounded like she talked him into it eventually.
The mayans are the interesting one with me. Somethign tells me there going to play a big part in the ep even thought the relations have been good since season 2. can't wait for it
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby JK » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 am

mighty hounds wrote:
JK wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Nero looks very scattered atm, i reckon something good will happen with him in the last ep. I thought Jax was going to spare Jemma, sounded like she talked him into it eventually.
The mayans are the interesting one with me. Somethign tells me there going to play a big part in the ep even thought the relations have been good since season 2. can't wait for it

Yeah I dont trust the Mayans (lol because the sons have proven heaps trustworthy), and who knows, maybe then the 9ers or Marks will slink out of nowhere and prove to be a twist.

The mutual man affection between Jax and Nero often means at least one of them has to cop it, so hard to think one or both of them won't cop it.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 am

JK wrote:
Yeah I dont trust the Mayans (lol because the sons have proven heaps trustworthy), and who knows, maybe then the 9ers or Marks will slink out of nowhere and prove to be a twist.

The mutual man affection between Jax and Nero often means at least one of them has to cop it, so hard to think one or both of them won't cop it.

Do you remember when jax took that paperwork off Pope when he killed him? has anything happened with that?
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby JK » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:25 am

mighty hounds wrote:
JK wrote:

Do you remember when jax took that paperwork off Pope when he killed him? has anything happened with that?

I'd forgotten all about that, not sure what happened there. No doubt Jax will get the copy of his old mans memoirs out of storage .. Not sure if it will hold much significance though other than to reflect on the MC's journey
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 am

JK wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
JK wrote:

I'd forgotten all about that, not sure what happened there. No doubt Jax will get the copy of his old mans memoirs out of storage .. Not sure if it will hold much significance though other than to reflect on the MC's journey

Maybe that will come into play during the last ep with marks making bail. It was a big deal at the time seems weird it hasn't been touched since took it
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby Q. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Who the **** the was the homeless girl?

Not the greatest finale.

Apparently sequels and prequels are in the works.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby JK » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:58 am

Q. wrote:Who the **** the was the homeless girl?

Not the greatest finale.

Yeah I was a bit underwhelmed with the finale, and most of the final season tbh.

Homless Girl: http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:7005
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Arch44 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:32 am

Q. wrote:Who the **** the was the homeless girl?

Not the greatest finale.

I thought they left it open well with Jax eldest having a ring at the end.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment