Battlestar Galactica Series 2 coming to Ten

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Battlestar Galactica Series 2 coming to Ten

Postby Wedgie » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:23 pm

For those who don't have Channel Bit Torrent like I do I'm just giving a heads up that Battlestar Galactica Series 2 is being screened on C10 from Wednesday 9/8/06 at 11.05pm.
I know its late but set your VCR/DVD Recorders as this is one awesome series. I've seen it all and it blew me away and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire series.
Don't make a judgement form the first series, I actually fell behind with Series 1 and only caught up as a mate gave me a DVD of the entire first series but I can promise you the 2nd series is something not to be missed, awesome, awesome stuff.
And wait till you see the 2nd series last episode, absolutely mind blowing!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2065 times
Been liked: 3928 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby zipzap » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:02 pm

That's heartening that Ch10 has picked it up again. If you're into this sort of thing, and let's face it not everyone is judging by how many law/cop/medical shows dominate at the moment, it truly is the best of its kind. Thoroughly recommended.
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 248 times
Been liked: 39 times

Postby zipzap » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:09 pm

I wonder though how long our free-to-air networks can get away with he services they offer in this digital age? Battlestar is a year old, Extras begins this week but is a couple of years old, the Lost climax airs this week - 6 months after in the US, Earl has been and gone overseas...

When internet access gets even faster and cheaper and more people have media centres plugged into their lounge rooms, what is local TV going to look like? I was listening to the Lost podcast the other day (sad, I know) and the producers said they were making 13 'mobisodes' - exclusive mini episodes for people to download onto phones and will be freely made available on the web for download also.

Viewers are going to get a whole lot more demanding and discriminating in what they watch and download and it will be interesting to see how the networks (or Rupert Murdoch) respond.
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 pm

what episode are they up to? I've seen up to episode 10, and want to tune in for the last few episodes.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1567 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby zipzap » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:17 am

Pseudo wrote:what episode are they up to? I've seen up to episode 10, and want to tune in for the last few episodes.

I think there are 23 or 24 episodes in total? It was shown in America in blocks of about 10 episodes, with big breaks in between. Apparently Lost is going to go this way too. Like a mini-season
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment