The Human Centipede 3 premiere @ Mercury Cinema

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

The Human Centipede 3 premiere @ Mercury Cinema

Postby Gozu » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:09 pm

The third and final movie in the infamous shock horror Human Centipede trilogy is about to hit Australian cinemas and the distributor Monster Pictures has organised a national tour with 'star' Laurence R. Harvey doing a Q&A session amongst other things at the premiere screening at Mercury Cinema on Wednesday 1st July.

http://monsterpictures.com.au/the-human ... lian-tour/

Tickets:

$18.30 adult
$15.30 conc
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Re: The Human Centipede 3 premiere @ Mercury Cinema

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:28 pm

See you there Gozu
I doubt Mrs Jimmy will be coming along - she only lasted about 10 minutes into the first one
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Gozu » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Didn't see you there Jimmy?
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Couldn't make it unfortunately. My daughter's last exam yesterday so we went out for dinner.
I did offer to take her but Mrs Jimmy over-ruled...... 8-[

How was it? Did you get to talk with Martin?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Gozu » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Piss weak! But you would need a strong stomach HC3 is pretty outlandishly offensive almost like a live action South Park on steroids. Dieter Laser's character was absolutely crazy one of the most insane performances I've ever seen in a movie. He's an old bloke too so surprised he didn't give himself a heart attack. Apart from that not much of a movie.

Yes, Laurence did a Q&A afterwards and then they said he would be signing stuff and merch to buy. Line up for a good 10 minutes only to be told when it was my turn that you had to pay to get an autograph. I brought a dvd sleeve of HC2 the pic with Laurence in his full shirtless Martin Lomax glory lol to sign and the guy said that would be $20 to get signed. Sometimes with convention type appearances the actors only get paid what they make in in photos and autographs so went ahead with it. I was actually wondering why so many people in the queue were walking off as soon as it got to their turn to get a pic or something signed! He was wearing his white doctors coat splattered in blood from HC2, he's a nice guy though and after he signed it thanked him even shook his hand Jimmy!

Pretty decent attendance and surprised at the number of women probably 30% of the audience. Rowdy bunch one young fella was getting into it a bit too much and when a humorous scene would happen would scream out at the top of his lungs "Yeah!", "Yeah!". About 2/3 through one guy stood up turned around and told him to "shut the f up you're ruining the experience for everyone" only for another bloke to stand up and tell him "sit back down and don't swear!". The movie is full of swearing and almost every second word the MC/host used was the f word. Bit of a zoo but to be expected. I just felt for the young uni students behind me anytime a gruesome thing would happen she would wince and it sounded like a moan. Either that or she was getting into it.
'
Gozu
Coach

Postby heater31 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 pm

They made 3 installments of this :shock:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Gozu » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Somehow they did, that's the real genius of it I suppose. The first two at least stood up as their own movies but this third one was padded out to the extreme. As in like a 20 minute short film drawn out to an hour and a half. Supposedly they intend to release all three movies joined together (like a centipede) into one giant movie.
Gozu
Coach

Postby Gozu » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Gozu
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:41 am

Yeah, this is one movie I haven't managed to watch.
Maybe I'm getting old...
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:05 am

Gozu wrote:Piss weak! But you would need a strong stomach HC3 is pretty outlandishly offensive almost like a live action South Park on steroids. Dieter Laser's character was absolutely crazy one of the most insane performances I've ever seen in a movie. He's an old bloke too so surprised he didn't give himself a heart attack. Apart from that not much of a movie.

Yes, Laurence did a Q&A afterwards and then they said he would be signing stuff and merch to buy. Line up for a good 10 minutes only to be told when it was my turn that you had to pay to get an autograph. I brought a dvd sleeve of HC2 the pic with Laurence in his full shirtless Martin Lomax glory lol to sign and the guy said that would be $20 to get signed. Sometimes with convention type appearances the actors only get paid what they make in in photos and autographs so went ahead with it. I was actually wondering why so many people in the queue were walking off as soon as it got to their turn to get a pic or something signed! He was wearing his white doctors coat splattered in blood from HC2, he's a nice guy though and after he signed it thanked him even shook his hand Jimmy!

Pretty decent attendance and surprised at the number of women probably 30% of the audience. Rowdy bunch one young fella was getting into it a bit too much and when a humorous scene would happen would scream out at the top of his lungs "Yeah!", "Yeah!". About 2/3 through one guy stood up turned around and told him to "shut the f up you're ruining the experience for everyone" only for another bloke to stand up and tell him "sit back down and don't swear!". The movie is full of swearing and almost every second word the MC/host used was the f word. Bit of a zoo but to be expected. I just felt for the young uni students behind me anytime a gruesome thing would happen she would wince and it sounded like a moan. Either that or she was getting into it.
'

Wish I went now
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:49 pm

ive seen the first

didn't get around to the seeing the 2nd, but had heard it was banned being shown in the UK
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Gozu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:25 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:ive seen the first

didn't get around to the seeing the 2nd, but had heard it was banned being shown in the UK

Have you seen David Lynch's Eraserhead? Similar in that HC2 is in black & white and the lead actor (Laurence R. Harvey) doesn't speak at all in the film.

Roger Ebert, of the Chicago Sun-Times, who did not assign a star rating to the original, gave this film zero stars on review, calling it "reprehensible, dismaying, ugly, artless and an affront to any notion, however remote, of human decency."[41] He would later name it the worst movie of 2011.[42]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human ... l_Sequence)

They should've stuck that quote on the front cover!
Gozu
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 pm

No I haven't seen it

might try and find it
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Gozu wrote:Have you seen David Lynch's Eraserhead? Similar in that HC2 is in black & white and the lead actor (Laurence R. Harvey) doesn't speak at all in the film.

Similar...? The lead actor in Eraserhead (Jack Nance, IIRC) speaks plenty.

Last time I watched Eraserhead the missus was pregnant with our first. That movie should be watched by all expectant fathers...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Gozu » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Gozu wrote:Have you seen David Lynch's Eraserhead? Similar in that HC2 is in black & white and the lead actor (Laurence R. Harvey) doesn't speak at all in the film.

Similar...? The lead actor in Eraserhead (Jack Nance, IIRC) speaks plenty.

Last time I watched Eraserhead the missus was pregnant with our first. That movie should be watched by all expectant fathers...

Fair enough, I've never watched it through in full just tried to watch it on two different occasions and for the life of me don't remember him speaking :oops:
Gozu
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:Yeah, this is one movie I haven't managed to watch.
Maybe I'm getting old...

It's not on my wish list, I must say.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Saw the first

started watching the second but really the use of the sandpaper was just plain strange!!!!

Couldnt get into it as much as the first
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:44 am

@Gozu
Best Christmas card ever
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (81 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Gozu » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:34 pm

:lol: Very good Jimmy!

Wonderful time of the year I got into the Christmas spirit by watching Silent Night, Deadly Night.
Gozu
Coach

Postby MatteeG » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Gozu wrote::lol: Very good Jimmy!

Wonderful time of the year I got into the Christmas spirit by watching Silent Night, Deadly Night.

LOL- my first R rated movie! Shithouse, but as a 12 year old the coolest thing ever!
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Next

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment