The 39 Steps

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

The 39 Steps

Postby Fluffbag » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Saw this at the Festival Centre last Saturday Night and it was an excellent show. Very funny and also very clever how two of the 4 cast members did so many character changes during the show. I have to go back and watch the original film now.

Highly recommended
Fluffbag
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 48 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: The 39 Steps

Postby Magellan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Fluffbag wrote:Saw this at the Festival Centre last Saturday Night and it was an excellent show. Very funny and also very clever how two of the 4 cast members did so many character changes during the show. I have to go back and watch the original film now.

Highly recommended

My in-laws went a couple of weeks back, and they thought it was good too.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Re: The 39 Steps

Postby johntheclaret » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:20 am

Fluffbag wrote:Saw this at the Festival Centre last Saturday Night and it was an excellent show. Very funny and also very clever how two of the 4 cast members did so many character changes during the show. I have to go back and watch the original film now.

Highly recommended

Yep. Saw it at the Criterion in London. Very funny, very sharp. Definitely recommend it.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment