Book of Mormon

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Book of Mormon

Postby Fluffbag » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 am

Saw this last night while I am over here for the game tonight, would highly recommend it as it is a great production

Surprised at the quality of the songs and while some of the humour is very un-PC, it is really funny even for me who don't watch South Park. A very talented cast, especially the three leads.

If you are over in Melbourne for a game and you don't get offended easily then it worth having a look. Not easy to get tickets but as it was only me I was able to get a good seat.
Fluffbag
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 48 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Book of Mormon

Postby Magellan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 am

Fluffbag wrote:Saw this last night while I am over here for the game tonight, would highly recommend it as it is a great production

Surprised at the quality of the songs and while some of the humour is very un-PC, it is really funny even for me who don't watch South Park. A very talented cast, especially the three leads.

If you are over in Melbourne for a game and you don't get offended easily then it worth having a look. Not easy to get tickets but as it was only me I was able to get a good seat.

Very keen to get over and check this out. Tried to win free tix in the lottery that have on Broadway when it was playing in New York three years ago, but dudded out and couldn't afford a ticket. Prices seem pretty reasonable from what I've seen, all things considered.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment