Pro Wrestling: TNA > WWE

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Pro Wrestling: TNA > WWE

Postby Wedgie » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:31 pm

I used to be a bid Wrestling fan, yeah I know its fake, but when its run well its bloody entertaining.
I was a huge WCW fan but then they lost the plot and died and WWE virtually had no competition and went steadily downhill over many years.
Recently I've been downloading TNA and its got a real 90s WCW feel to it, a great show, its a pity its not on normal TV as its a lot better than WWE.
Kurtle Angle's just joined and there was special guests Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell in this week's show as well as regulars Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Norman Smiley, the Dudley Brothers, Rhino, Christian, Konnan, the old D Generation X tag team Road Dawg and Jess James (Mr Ass) as well as heaps of good up and coming wrestlers.
If there's any other ex Wrestling fans that are a bit non plussed I can't stress enough how much better TNA is than WWE, get some shows and enjoy!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2063 times
Been liked: 3923 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Pro Wrestling: TNA > WWE

Postby Dissident » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 am

Wedgie wrote:I used to be a bid Wrestling fan, yeah I know its fake, but when its run well its bloody entertaining.
I was a huge WCW fan but then they lost the plot and died and WWE virtually had no competition and went steadily downhill over many years.
Recently I've been downloading TNA and its got a real 90s WCW feel to it, a great show, its a pity its not on normal TV as its a lot better than WWE.
Kurtle Angle's just joined and there was special guests Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell in this week's show as well as regulars Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Norman Smiley, the Dudley Brothers, Rhino, Christian, Konnan, the old D Generation X tag team Road Dawg and Jess James (Mr Ass) as well as heaps of good up and coming wrestlers.
If there's any other ex Wrestling fans that are a bit non plussed I can't stress enough how much better TNA is than WWE, get some shows and enjoy!

Seriously Wedgie, you don't have to qualify it with "I know it's fake but..." !!

My missus loves McLeods Daughters with a passion. But, even though it's all made up and scripted, she doesn't say "I know it's fake but" .... despite it being scripted and "pretends" to be real!

:)
Dissident
Site Admin

Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 158 times

Postby Mr66 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:11 pm

Wrestlings fake?! :shock:
Its good to see WWE having some competition, it will only improve it
and give fans a bit more variety.
If one person does it, it's insanity. If millions do it, it's religion.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au
Mr66
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 12 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:20 pm

Is Kurt Angle no longer with WWE???? I watched a bit of TNA when it was on FOX abotu 12 months ago and agree it has a different feel and quite entertaining
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2350 times
Been liked: 3624 times

Postby MightyEagles » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:52 pm

Yes he moved over in the last week.
Have heard good things about it. The only down side is that it's run by Jeff and Jerry Jerrett.
It's still real to me damn it. :wink: 8)
WOOOOO, Premiers 1993, 2006 and 2011!
Eagles - P 528 W 320 L 205 D 3 W% 60.89
WFC - P 575 W 160 L 411 D 4 W% 28.17
WTFC - P 1568 W 702 L 841 D 25 W% 45.56
Total - P 2671 W 1183 L 1457 D 32 W% 44.88
3 Flags - 1 Club
MightyEagles
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: United Eagles

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment