SAS Australia

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

SAS Australia

Postby Corona Man » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm

I am not really must of a gee for reality TV, however this one has sucked me in.

Thoughts on a few of the B grade celebrities so far.

Schapelle Corby - Good on her for putting herself out there and having a go. Showed a human side to her.

Roxy what ever her name is - yep piss poor but at least that is what I expected.

Jackson Warne - It must be incredibly hard being the son of an icon. Imagine the comparisons, imagine turning out at Under 12 cricket.... Didn't Don Bradman's son change his name? The weight of expectation. An introvert no doubt. I actually saw him at the President's Cup golf late last year. On the Saturday he was walking the course inside the ropes with his old man. The crowd was going banana's whenever they saw SK Warne, and he loved it, Jackson, looked embarrassed.

Mitchell Johnson - I won't say I was disappointed, but he did pack it in earlier than I though he would. Vulnerable.

Candy Warner - So far have seen a bit different side to her, she shows some leadership & honesty, not attributes I saw in here before now.

Merrick Watts - Looks fitter & thinner than I recall him. Must have trained up in preparation I guess.

Shayna Jack - Looks fit & determined, good for her.

The actor bloke from Iran or wherever - certainly being betrayed as the bad guy, non team player. Will the others turn on him. Not helping himself out.

Is the whole thing, over-produced, yep, probably.

Anyone else watching this one?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: SAS Australia

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:51 pm

RUOK?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: SAS Australia

Postby MatteeG » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:00 pm

Corona Man wrote:I am not really must of a gee for reality TV, however this one has sucked me in.

Anyone else watching this one?

Yeah completed this last week. Got me sucked in enough to watch til the end.

The Car racing bird surprised me, as did Erin.

Mitchell Johnson folded early too, was a bit surprising.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment