bad/poor jokes

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

bad/poor jokes

Postby bayman » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:11 pm

i got told this today & it is that bad, its corney (& the blame goes to ian from calla florists) he told me when i was doing deliveries there today

this couple from russia were walking through the streets of moscow (vladimer & his wife natasha) when vlad got a drop on his nose & he said to his wife oh its starting to rain & as he was saying this she copped a drop & she said no vlad its starting to snow & as they were walking there arguement continued back & forth then they found themselves near the university so vlad said lets go see professor rudolph although he is a communist he has studied meteorology so he'll know so reluctantly natasha agreed, vlad went up to the prof & told him what they have been arguing about & pausing for a moment the prof thought about & look at the skies & said it is definately raining not snowing, so natasha being a little upset said what would you know ? the professor replied i'm rudolph, the red, (who) knows rain dear

i told you it was shocking :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i thought secret groups were a thing of the past, well not on websites anyway
bayman
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Plympton

Postby Punk Rooster » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm

Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster