Richmond - Still crap?

Talk on the national game

Re: Richmond - Still crap?

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Thomas goes alright imo. You need those grunty mids and they isn't too many at tiger land.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby JK » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm

bennymacca wrote:Thomas goes alright imo. You need those grunty mids and they isn't too many at tiger land.

Good at winning/finding the ball - Pace and foot disposal doesn't cut it. Think he'll make way eventually, but should be a few in front of him.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 pm

bennymacca wrote:Thomas goes alright imo. You need those grunty mids and they isn't too many at tiger land.

Might as well of retained Tuck and held on to White.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1705 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Apparently Richmond offered the swans Delidio, Vickery and someone else (name escapes me at the moment) for Tom Mitchell... Offer was obviously declined...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:33 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Apparently Richmond offered the swans Delidio, Vickery and someone else (name escapes me at the moment) for Tom Mitchell... Offer was obviously declined...

Tom Mitchell would want to rediscover last seasons form in the second half of the year or they may take that trade 2nd time around :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Apparently Richmond offered the swans Delidio, Vickery and someone else (name escapes me at the moment) for Tom Mitchell... Offer was obviously declined...

Tom Mitchell would want to rediscover last seasons form in the second half of the year or they may take that trade 2nd time around :lol:

Nah we won't get rid of him... i hope, well not for those spuds
i feel a little bit sorry for him... Dominates in the 2's and finally there is an opening in the 1's and he injures himself...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby David Brent » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:

Might as well of retained Tuck and held on to White.

regards,

REB

No one rated White when he was with us & wouldn't if he was still here. Even **** Derix at Sydney has turned out to be ok this year, dont think he marked a sherrin in 5 years with us. Our develeopment skills must be shot
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 163 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:24 pm

The me. myself & i man Reiwoldt needs to be given his marching orders, theirs no "i" in TEAM Jack. :oops:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby Frosty » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:35 pm

There's no "i" in team but there's 4 in 'individuality" Jack!
Frosty
Under 16s

Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby gadj1976 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:01 am

NO-MERCY wrote:The me. myself & i man Reiwoldt needs to be given his marching orders, theirs no "i" in TEAM Jack. :oops:

you don't/can't give away key forwards these days, unless there is gold at the end of the rainbow.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 am

With the body language this bloke displays week in week out he's a cancer to any team, its a pity he's so full of himself & such a sook coz he can play but he's an absolute selfish prick, he wants all the attention & accolades & doesn't give a shit about any other team member.
I wouldn't have him in my side as i love my side playing finals footy.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Been liked: 15 times

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:30 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:With the body language this bloke displays week in week out he's a cancer to any team, its a pity he's so full of himself & such a sook coz he can play but he's an absolute selfish prick, he wants all the attention & accolades & doesn't give a shit about any other team member.
I wouldn't have him in my side as i love my side playing finals footy.

Spot on.
Id trade him on
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3567 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Pag » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:15 pm

His body language is clearly poor at times but I dont think it's selfishness, he just wants to win and gets frustrated when we don't. Most players can keep it in, he can't sometimes. Richo was the same and he's regarded as one of the best players in our club's history.

We need to be giving McBean a game now, if we don't give him a game when Griffiths and Vickery can't get a kick I don't when we will.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby stan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Pag wrote:His body language is clearly poor at times but I dont think it's selfishness, he just wants to win and gets frustrated when we don't. Most players can keep it in, he can't sometimes. Richo was the same and he's regarded as one of the best players in our club's history.

We need to be giving McBean a game now, if we don't give him a game when Griffiths and Vickery can't get a kick I don't when we will.

McBean was injuried, I think he is due back this week. Might do with one in the VFL before been thrown into the AFL.

What I think is that you need to stop making Lennon the sub and get him into the game. Lennon looks like a good prospect and it would be well worth getting the minutes into him.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1256 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Pag » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:26 pm

stan wrote:
Pag wrote:His body language is clearly poor at times but I dont think it's selfishness, he just wants to win and gets frustrated when we don't. Most players can keep it in, he can't sometimes. Richo was the same and he's regarded as one of the best players in our club's history.

McBean was injuried, I think he is due back this week. Might do with one in the VFL before been thrown into the AFL.

What I think is that you need to stop making Lennon the sub and get him into the game. Lennon looks like a good prospect and it would be well worth getting the minutes into him.

Agreed on Lennon.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL