Adelaide 2021

Talk on the national game

Adelaide 2021

Postby MW » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Thoughts?
Attachments
20201129_190853.jpg
20201129_190853.jpg (221.59 KiB) Viewed 1984 times
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10614
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1764 times
Been liked: 1369 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:15 pm

To be honest i thought it was Richmonds new clash strip until i scrolled down
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10539
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 2113 times
Been liked: 1470 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Yeah nah!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9383
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1694 times
Been liked: 1788 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby DOC » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Had to look it up. Thought it was the home jumper but it is the clash strip.

Better than the white in all it's versions.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11337
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 1158 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Wedgie » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 pm

I like it, much better than previous efforts.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 46505
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1346 times
Been liked: 2975 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Trash, poor effort compared to this beauty

Image
Big poppa pump is your hookup! holla if ya hear me!
User avatar
Armchair expert
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 466 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:08 pm

DOC wrote:Had to look it up. Thought it was the home jumper but it is the clash strip.

Better than the white in all it's versions.
I think it's great they haven't used white, I think it's cop out when clubs that don't have white in there colours use white in their clash strip. Good strip IMO.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 29780
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 6973 times
Been liked: 1067 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby whufc » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:22 am

Probably their best away kit. About the only thing they are doing right at the moment.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22225
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3862 times
Been liked: 1678 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:23 am

I quite like the past players being listed on the guernsey.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5750 times
Been liked: 8600 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby whufc » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:27 am

Booney wrote:I quite like the past players being listed on the guernsey.


I heard Tyson Edwards name isn't on it ;)
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 22225
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3862 times
Been liked: 1678 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:21 am

Huge news out of West Lakes, "The Fog" looks fit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5750 times
Been liked: 8600 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby MW » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:23 am

Booney wrote:Huge news out of West Lakes, "The Fog" looks fit.


Waited a while to break out this crisp one mate :lol:
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10614
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1764 times
Been liked: 1369 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:24 am

Now, if he can just find the ball. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5750 times
Been liked: 8600 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby reppoh_eht » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:35 am

I'll bite...

Has just turned 21 (was still 20 y/o the last time he played a game) - reckon because he debuted at 18 some people seem to think he is already 23/24.

Can we compare him to Todd Marshall (1 year older)?

Fog
Games: 24
Goals: 26
Avg Disposals: 8.33
Avg Goals: 1.08
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 1.83

Marshall
Games: 34
Goals: 33
Avg Disposals: 8.56
Avg Goals: 0.97
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 2.35

Neither setting the world on fire. Will be interesting to see how they compare by the end of 2021.
reppoh_eht
Under 16s
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:24 pm
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby MW » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:45 am

Don't you know a Crows forward needs to avg 25 poss and 3 goals a game to be deemed competent? :lol:
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10614
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1764 times
Been liked: 1369 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:49 am

Fair comparison and fair to say big year ahead for both of them. Probably* more heat on Fogarty from a team perspective given Walker's last year and neither Himmelberg or Frampton have actually taken a spot and made it theirs, anyone of the three other than Walker can take a spot and own it long term if they deliver, the team needs two of them to really stand up.

Marshall more personal pressure as he's competing with Georgiades only given Dixon and Ladhams are set in stone.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5750 times
Been liked: 8600 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:56 am

reppoh_eht wrote:I'll bite...

Has just turned 21 (was still 20 y/o the last time he played a game) - reckon because he debuted at 18 some people seem to think he is already 23/24.

Can we compare him to Todd Marshall (1 year older)?

Fog
Games: 24
Goals: 26
Avg Disposals: 8.33
Avg Goals: 1.08
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 1.83

Marshall
Games: 34
Goals: 33
Avg Disposals: 8.56
Avg Goals: 0.97
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 2.35

Neither setting the world on fire. Will be interesting to see how they compare by the end of 2021.

They are both useless
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 7386
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 279 times
Been liked: 739 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 am

That's that then.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5750 times
Been liked: 8600 times

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Jim05 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 am

Bum Crack wrote:
reppoh_eht wrote:I'll bite...

Has just turned 21 (was still 20 y/o the last time he played a game) - reckon because he debuted at 18 some people seem to think he is already 23/24.

Can we compare him to Todd Marshall (1 year older)?

Fog
Games: 24
Goals: 26
Avg Disposals: 8.33
Avg Goals: 1.08
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 1.83

Marshall
Games: 34
Goals: 33
Avg Disposals: 8.56
Avg Goals: 0.97
Avg Goal Assists: 0.5
Avg Tackles: 2.35

Neither setting the world on fire. Will be interesting to see how they compare by the end of 2021.

They are both useless
Yep, they are no Gary Rohan that’s for sure ;)
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 43255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1114 times
Been liked: 2854 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide 2021

Postby Brodlach » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:21 am

Booney wrote:Huge news out of West Lakes, "The Fog" looks fit.


You jest but how many times was that Charlie Dixon/Chad Cornes picture bought out in the media so people could see how fit Dixon was
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37760
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2735 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Next

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests