How The Betting Forum Works

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

How The Betting Forum Works

Postby Punk Rooster » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:03 am

As a moderator, should you offer something as a sure thing and it goes down by a half head, breaks down, or just fails miserably. and i've put the rent money on, expect to feel my wrath! Some simple rules to follow though....

1. We are not interested in what you- did back/would've backed/or were told to back, and forgot to tell us. We cannot travel back through time to get bets on, so all tips/what we've backed must be stated prior to the event.

2) Declare something over the line and it loses, tough for those that back it, but as punters, you're entitled to talk through your wallets. Sledging someone you are now no longer best mates with is acceptable, however, their wife & kids are sacrosant.

3) This is not church hour- you are all adults, you can bet between yourselves (I think...), however, all bets should be recorded, and I'm quite happy to hold Betting Agreements on file, to avoid disputes, but I am not involved in the holding of monies.

4) Yes, some local bookies are cheats & do run books & 208%- I don't know who they are, but my advice is don't bet with them.

5) Want prefferential treatment? PM all your "good oil", and I wil maintain that confidence, whilst boosting my bank account, and then other peopl wonder why they are getting sledged, yet their replies are "edited". :wink:

6) As with rule 1, You are entitled to brag about getting something up @ 33's only if you've stated your intentions here. No tip, no brag.

7)If you take all of the above too seriously, your in the wrong place. Enjoy
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Board index   General Talk  The Gambling Room