SA Churches and Community Cricket Association 2009-10

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: SA Churches and Community Cricket Association 2009-10

Postby auto » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am

If Richie leaves :roll: then who will be my bunny this year???
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Goat Herder » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Has Pidge handed over the title to ya mate?? ;) :lol:
Goat Herder
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby auto » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Goat Herder wrote:Has Pidge handed over the title to ya mate?? ;) :lol:

Unlike his namesake Glen McGrath, Pidge has never been good enough to name a bunny for the season. That right only goes to us fast and deadly bowlers. Any ideas who i should target this year Goatie?
auto
League - Top 5

Postby dark & stormy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

hey auto you can have plucca as your bunny :lol: i would love to have him as mine but we are on the same team . yes plucca i know i am still your bunny in the nets. :( i personally am debating whether i can still play 65 overs or try and find a oneday comp? any one else in the same boat .
dark & stormy
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby auto » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Smasha wrote:hey auto you can have plucca as your bunny :lol: i would love to have him as mine but we are on the same team . yes plucca i know i am still your bunny in the nets. :( i personally am debating whether i can still play 65 overs or try and find a oneday comp? any one else in the same boat .

Yeah a few of our old timers and cripples are looking to only play one dayers this year. I think i might be the oldest (and best looking) in the side this season.
auto
League - Top 5

Postby spintwin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Smasha wrote:hey auto you can have plucca as your bunny :lol: i would love to have him as mine but we are on the same team . yes plucca i know i am still your bunny in the nets. :( i personally am debating whether i can still play 65 overs or try and find a oneday comp? any one else in the same boat .

Hey Smasha i think there will be a few in the same boat. There might even be 2 one day Grades this year. I hope you will stay in the comp.
spintwin
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Gaza

Postby Pidge » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm

automaticwicky wrote:If Richie leaves :roll: then who will be my bunny this year???

It's not like Marshall to concede defeat.. especially to me ;) He'll stay. Why would he leave in a Carnival year?
It's Somma Time!
Pidge
League - Top 5

Postby Goat Herder » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 am

automaticwicky wrote:
Goat Herder wrote:Has Pidge handed over the title to ya mate??

Unlike his namesake Glen McGrath, Pidge has never been good enough to name a bunny for the season. That right only goes to us fast and deadly bowlers. Any ideas who i should target this year Goatie?

Depends on what Grade ya playing mate.. ;) Personally, I'd like to see you make BB your net bitch. :lol: And once you tell me what division you'll be playing in, I'll call out a rabbit for ya. 8)

@ Smasha, just 1 more year of the longer stuff mate! Well, at least for the first half of the season.. ;)
Goat Herder
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time

Postby auto » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Goat Herder wrote:
automaticwicky wrote:

Depends on what Grade ya playing mate.. ;) Personally, I'd like to see you make BB your net bitch. :lol: And once you tell me what division you'll be playing in, I'll call out a rabbit for ya. 8)

@ Smasha, just 1 more year of the longer stuff mate! Well, at least for the first half of the season.. ;)

Barring a labotomy im hoping to play A's....and considering i took a wicket every 28 runs last year and considering im a part timer thats scary upside. personally i think i was underbowled last year.
auto
League - Top 5

Postby reggie » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

automaticwicky wrote:
Goat Herder wrote:
automaticwicky wrote:

Barring a labotomy im hoping to play A's....and considering i took a wicket every 28 runs last year and considering im a part timer thats scary upside. personally i think i was underbowled last year.
Captains can be knobs .... Personally i thought i was over bowled last year....
reggie

Postby reggie » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm

spintwin wrote:

Hey Smasha i think there will be a few in the same boat. There might even be 2 one day Grades this year. I hope you will stay in the comp.

Easy for a #11 to encourage the big fella. Smasha listen to your body mate .....Unless of course Spintwin is going in as nightwatchmen. Then with the wind at your back and a new ball let rip. Only good thing about 65 over cricket is every so often Spintwin has to head out as nightwatchman :D :D
reggie

Postby bloodybouncer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 am

Shut up auto. Your not bowling this year at all!! Hey, neither am I.....i will be keeper. Just make sure u come to training Monday night. I have an opening bat from U21 mumbai team coming out....i hope.
Interesting news about Richie rich too, PV have enough depth to recover though. Perhaps a bit more weight on John Smith this year.....i like the looks of him.
Smasha/Plucca....come out to fitzies. We will have a 1-day side this year......if its on offer by the comp.

Oh and pidge......good luck making me your biatch.
You stoopid f**k !
bloodybouncer
Under 16s

Postby auto » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

bloodybouncer wrote:Shut up auto. Your not bowling this year at all!! Hey, neither am I.....i will be keeper. Just make sure u come to training Monday night. I have an opening bat from U21 mumbai team coming out....i hope.
Interesting news about Richie rich too, PV have enough depth to recover though. Perhaps a bit more weight on John Smith this year.....i like the looks of him.
Smasha/Plucca....come out to fitzies. We will have a 1-day side this year......if its on offer by the comp.

What a crock! Your not Mark Williams are you...do i need a gold pass to get a bowl ??? As for you keeping, hahaha, maybe you should be auto wicky and ill be bloody bouncer.
auto
League - Top 5

Postby auto » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

bloodybouncer wrote:Shut up auto. Your not bowling this year at all!! Hey, neither am I.....i will be keeper. Just make sure u come to training Monday night. I have an opening bat from U21 mumbai team coming out....i hope.

Ill believe it when i see it, and oh a rumour from me.....i heard Pidge couldnt even make a bowling machine his bitch
auto
League - Top 5

Postby Mythbuster » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Mythbuster
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Rosewater