Test Match Weekend - To play of not to play

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: Test Match Weekend - To play of not to play

Postby Gowser » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:25 pm

CoverKing wrote:My comp plays and we don't want to most of us! Joke that we have to IMO

Keswick will be making a submission to the association for this to change.
Gowser
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby Tiger Couple » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 am

Play - Association I play in plays and we only had one player miss the game from our side as he went to the cricket. Everyone else was keen to play.

You have 4 other days to go plus a couple One Dayers to get your moneys worth.

I think the Australia Day One Day game means more to people to attend or have a BBQ and drink at home and watch it on TV.
Tiger Couple
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Footy Smart » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 am

Nothing compares to the members on Test match friday/Saturday..... Every single player i play with and or know would rather be watching or at the Test
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby heater31 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Footy Smart wrote:Nothing compares to the members on Test match friday/Saturday..... Every single player i play with and or know would rather be watching or at the Test

probably a similar story with me FS. We organised a breakfast and all for this one just gone.

Also there was talk of organising a table in the members dining room next season......I bet that will ruffle a few feathers with a table of juiced up Grade cricketers creating havoc :lol: :shock:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby Footy Smart » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 am

heater31 wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:Nothing compares to the members on Test match friday/Saturday..... Every single player i play with and or know would rather be watching or at the Test

probably a similar story with me FS. We organised a breakfast and all for this one just gone.

Also there was talk of organising a table in the members dining room next season......I bet that will ruffle a few feathers with a table of juiced up Grade cricketers creating havoc :lol: :shock:

There are plenty of juiced up grade cricketers floating around the members, its great to have a chat to a few opponents and often good rivalries and banter can start from it.

I walked through the dinning room not meaning to on the Friday and its def a good set up! However im all about the liquid diet at the cricket :lol:
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps