South Australian Churches and Community Cricket Association

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: South Australian Churches and Community Cricket Association

Postby auto » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Heard a rumour Para Vi$ta are increasing thier average gross income per player to $108,150 as per Reserve Bank inflationary projection of 2.5 %. Also heard the government is considering declaring Para Vi$ta a criminal organisation. Just rumours tho.
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

typewriter wrote:
automaticwicky wrote:Heard a rumour Para Vi$ta are increasing thier average gross income per player to $108,150 as per Reserve Bank inflationary projection of 2.5 %. Also heard the government is considering declaring Para Vi$ta a criminal organisation. Just rumours tho.

one bloke owns a few subways, and we're all blue bloods all of a sudden.

ace is a bloke???? could swear it was a shemale! :lol: :lol: ;)

well with all that product, the leggens, the wooly sweater and the blonde tips well whats left of ITS hair lol

and to make matters worse he is leading the footy tips! :twisted:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 pm

carey wrote:
typewriter wrote:
automaticwicky wrote:Heard a rumour Para Vi$ta are increasing thier average gross income per player to $108,150 as per Reserve Bank inflationary projection of 2.5 %. Also heard the government is considering declaring Para Vi$ta a criminal organisation. Just rumours tho.

one bloke owns a few subways, and we're all blue bloods all of a sudden.

ace is a bloke???? could swear it was a shemale! :lol: :lol: ;)

well with all that product, the leggens, the wooly sweater and the blonde tips well whats left of ITS hair lol

and to make matters worse he is leading the footy tips! :twisted:

I hear you have 30 clearances that you guys are waiting to be replied Carey.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm

i beleive there is a hole team is coming to play out of the club but i'm not 100% sure about that tho mate weve picked up a few new players for our A grade 2 from para districts and 2 from the churches they are the only pick ups of note to talk about that i know of i did hear we are having 4 teams this year i find that hard to believe but you never know i guess. we get the ball rolling for our cricket season in the next week or 2 so i guess it'll all come out then.

as we are a footy club cricket doesnt get taken to seriously by most in the club which is a shame as i'v stated b4 we have some bloody good players that if they rocked up sober to games and just rocked full stop to training who knows what we could do.

saying that tho weve what weve got and what weve picked up i believe we'll have a much better year than last year.
carey
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:30 pm

is it true you dont need a clearance from para disticts to churches and vise versa?

i believe we had a couple go over to para districts last year or the year b4 and didnt need a clearance?
carey
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:34 pm

carey wrote:is it true you dont need a clearance from para disticts to churches and vise versa?

i believe we had a couple go over to para districts last year or the year b4 and didnt need a clearance?

You always require a clearance, we had to get one from a player coming from another state.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:37 pm

oh ok cool thanks for clearing that up as i said i'm really not sure how many we have going through but i will find out and be sure to post it.
carey
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm

carey wrote:i beleive there is a hole team is coming to play out of the club but i'm not 100% sure about that tho mate weve picked up a few new players for our A grade 2 from para districts and 2 from the churches they are the only pick ups of note to talk about that i know of i did hear we are having 4 teams this year i find that hard to believe but you never know i guess. we get the ball rolling for our cricket season in the next week or 2 so i guess it'll all come out then.

as we are a footy club cricket doesnt get taken to seriously by most in the club which is a shame as i'v stated b4 we have some bloody good players that if they rocked up sober to games and just rocked full stop to training who knows what we could do.

saying that tho weve what weve got and what weve picked up i believe we'll have a much better year than last year.

A couple of very quick bowlers
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm

carey wrote:oh ok cool thanks for clearing that up as i said i'm really not sure how many we have going through but i will find out and be sure to post it.

I was only going by what Stoney had said.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
carey wrote:i beleive there is a hole team is coming to play out of the club but i'm not 100% sure about that tho mate weve picked up a few new players for our A grade 2 from para districts and 2 from the churches they are the only pick ups of note to talk about that i know of i did hear we are having 4 teams this year i find that hard to believe but you never know i guess. we get the ball rolling for our cricket season in the next week or 2 so i guess it'll all come out then.

quick bowlers just got to the boundry more often than not LM good quick bowlers are hard to find tho. you know that mate i remember you given me more than my fair share of bruise's in the rib cage over the years you from one end i cant remember the other openers name damien or somthing? then first change van dongen!
carey
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 pm

damien newman? was it very angry man lol
carey
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 pm

carey wrote:damien newman? was it very angry man lol

That it was and he still is, he didn't play last season but he tells me he's hanging to play again this year.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm

A couple that you have "apparently" picked up are very quick, I'd love to spend a bit of time with them and utilise their raw pace effectively.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 pm

i remember one game against you blokes i carried my bat opened ended up about 24n/o you rolled us for about 38 from memory i think you took 8 for?

after watch rahl (spelling?) and mags go crazy and hit a huge score
carey
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 pm

carey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

quick bowlers just got to the boundry more often than not LM good quick bowlers are hard to find tho. you know that mate i remember you given me more than my fair share of bruise's in the rib cage over the years you from one end i cant remember the other openers name damien or somthing? then first change van dongen!

You've bowled with some good wheels in your time aswell there mate.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:A couple that you have "apparently" picked up are very quick, I'd love to spend a bit of time with them and utilise their raw pace effectively.

i believe i know who you are talking about his playing football for us this year and yes i personally am going to spend alot of time with him at this stage he doesnt even have a set run up! i dont think it'll take much to shape him up.

there would'nt be anyone in churches comp his pace i would'nt of thought
carey
Coach

Postby carey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
carey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

You've bowled with some good wheels in your time aswell there mate.

broken down old hack these days mate lucky to bowl 1st change still love the game tho that will never change.

you still going around mate? and not football either which i believe your having a crack at this weekend?
carey
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 pm

carey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:A couple that you have "apparently" picked up are very quick, I'd love to spend a bit of time with them and utilise their raw pace effectively.

i believe i know who you are talking about his playing football for us this year and yes i personally am going to spend alot of time with him at this stage he doesnt even have a set run up! i dont think it'll take much to shape him up.

His 16 y.o brother is quicker and comes off about 7 paces aswell.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 pm

carey wrote:

broken down old hack these days mate lucky to bowl 1st change still love the game tho that will never change.

you still going around mate? and not football either which i believe your having a crack at this weekend?

Yeah I know the feeling, yeah I'm still going, just a bit of a spare parts player nowadays, play whatever grade needs me, probably A's this year
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby auto » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:17 pm

carey wrote:

Ahem........Id be up there for pace. Just outa interest Carey who do you think would be the fastest bowler currently.
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps