Adelaide Suburban Cricket Assosciation.

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: Adelaide Suburban Cricket Assosciation.

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:18 am

i reckon 90% of the sides in this league could make runs against this English bowling attack.... :lol: :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3068 times
Been liked: 2440 times

Postby wycbloods » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
:shock: well thats the 1st time ive heard that

Not sure where you heard any different. They have been a very competitive side in div 1 for a long time and it was only a few years ago we beat them in a GF. They deserved to have one poor year IMO and stay in div 1. The same as Glenelg ANA going from Premier to Last but stayed up.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr.

CoverKing said what?

Agree with AF on this one!
wycbloods
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby CoverKing » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 am

premier to last to premier wasnt it???
I Want to be a Western Youth Ranger!
CoverKing
Coach

Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Postby Tugga » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:38 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Tugga wrote:
CoverKing wrote:NOthing from what we have heard i dont think Booney. Hopefully it will get thru.

Thanks for the info Roseboy. Definitely interesting to see North Haven Stayed up in both. I agreee with section 1 staying up (and iv also heard the rumour mitchell park has asked to go down) but section 2 staying up is a bit questionable IMO. I think Morphys have lost a couple of players from the premiership XI which will make it a touch harder for them to be a finals competitor. However i think they have a pretty good 5-6 players which will definitely see them be mid range of the table.

Good to see what i think, the best 12 clubs now in section 1

Who are the player's that Morphy's have lost CoverKing ?

i reckon the relegation promotion system in this copetition is a joke!!!!!! it still bothers me that clubs ask to go down..... poor form... also if you finish bottom you should most definitely get relegated... cause clearly your not in the best 12 teams. on North Havens circumstance they are VERY VERY lucky to still be in section 1. are the b grade being relegated????? this is not a dig, i have plenty of time for Nth Haven.... Good bunch of guys... Also its very ordinary of Mitchell Park ask to come down, just like Morphy's they want to be a big fish in a small pond!!!!!!

Morphy Pk sent a letter to the Assocation stating reasons why they should stay up and wanted to stay up, reply was rules are rules, you finisded
bottom so down you go.
Tugga

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby dundee12 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Tugga wrote:
CoverKing wrote:NOthing from what we have heard i dont think Booney. Hopefully it will get thru.

Thanks for the info Roseboy. Definitely interesting to see North Haven Stayed up in both. I agreee with section 1 staying up (and iv also heard the rumour mitchell park has asked to go down) but section 2 staying up is a bit questionable IMO. I think Morphys have lost a couple of players from the premiership XI which will make it a touch harder for them to be a finals competitor. However i think they have a pretty good 5-6 players which will definitely see them be mid range of the table.

i reckon the relegation promotion system in this copetition is a joke!!!!!! it still bothers me that clubs ask to go down..... poor form... also if you finish bottom you should most definitely get relegated... cause clearly your not in the best 12 teams. on North Havens circumstance they are VERY VERY lucky to still be in section 1. are the b grade being relegated????? this is not a dig, i have plenty of time for Nth Haven.... Good bunch of guys... Also its very ordinary of Mitchell Park ask to come down, just like Morphy's they want to be a big fish in a small pond!!!!!!

what you been smoking??? Morphys had no choice. get some facts straight first,
1 bad season and straight back up.
dundee12
Rookie

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

dundee12 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Tugga wrote:

what you been smoking??? Morphys had no choice. get some facts straight first,
1 bad season and straight back up.

i guess i heard wrong. well they should be in section 1.... i know for a fact if plympton A grade side went to section 2 it would be a TOTAL embarassment. it would be a disgrace to our club..... however i i reckon if you finish bottom you get relegated...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bazza1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 pm

[i guess i heard wrong. well they should be in section 1.... i know for a fact if plympton A grade side went to section 2 it would be a TOTAL embarassment. it would be a disgrace to our club..... however i i reckon if you finish bottom you get relegated...[/quote]

Im not 100% sure what your saying there mate? In our case we finished bottom, but another club wanted to go down, does that mean that we should go down also? Its not the first time this has happened, I dont know what all the fuss is about, if MPCC didnt want to go down then NHCC would of gone down to sect 2, copped it on the chin and got on with it.
My drinking club has a cricket problem!
bazza1
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby bazza1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Any player movements/ rumours?
Ledgard (Southern Districts) and Verral (work) are probably going to be missing from the ICC line up this year.
bazza1
Reserves

Postby BAZZA13 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

bazza1 wrote:Any player movements/ rumours?
Ledgard (Southern Districts) and Verral (work) are probably going to be missing from the ICC line up this year.

Will he, he can't make his mind up...
BAZZA13
Rookie

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm

bazza1 wrote:[i guess i heard wrong. well they should be in section 1.... i know for a fact if plympton A grade side went to section 2 it would be a TOTAL embarassment. it would be a disgrace to our club..... however i i reckon if you finish bottom you get relegated...

Im not 100% sure what your saying there mate? In our case we finished bottom, but another club wanted to go down, does that mean that we should go down also? Its not the first time this has happened, I dont know what all the fuss is about, if MPCC didnt want to go down then NHCC would of gone down to sect 2, copped it on the chin and got on with it.[/quote]

my bad...... ignore me, had a few bevvies the other night, only reallised i wrote it till, yesterday.... apologies all round..
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby bazza1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:18 pm

No need for apologies mate :D
bazza1
Reserves

Postby wycbloods » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 am

I would think Bowen would give district another crack as well.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby wycbloods » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:42 am

Looks like we may have a new side joining our competition this year. The South Coasters playing possibly out of Happy Valley or the Lonsdale area. Some players from Southern and the Sharks forming a new club i believe.

Some interesting motions put forward by some clubs with the Sharks pressing on with their heat policy which, IMHO, is just plain stupid and has no chance of getting through.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby BAZZA13 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 pm

wycbloods wrote:

I would think Bowen would give district another crack as well.

Glenelg...
BAZZA13
Rookie

Postby DILLIGAF » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm

wycbloods wrote:Looks like we may have a new side joining our competition this year. The South Coasters playing possibly out of Happy Valley or the Lonsdale area. Some players from Southern and the Sharks forming a new club i believe.

Some interesting motions put forward by some clubs with the Sharks pressing on with their heat policy which, IMHO, is just plain stupid and has no chance of getting through.

i heard they were gonna play at morphet vale high which will make it basiclly o, sullivans beach / lonsdale
Does It Look Like I Give A F**k
SEE YA LATER!!!
DILLIGAF
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby wycbloods » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:05 pm

DILLIGAF wrote:
wycbloods wrote:Looks like we may have a new side joining our competition this year. The South Coasters playing possibly out of Happy Valley or the Lonsdale area. Some players from Southern and the Sharks forming a new club i believe.

i heard they were gonna play at morphet vale high which will make it basiclly o, sullivans beach / lonsdale

They said last night they were looking at Happy Valley primary( i think it was primary) first. But they had another ground as a back up and O Sullivans/ Lonsdale is the one they mentioned.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby bazza1 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Not another bloody Southern team :roll: ;)
bazza1
Reserves

Postby The Hound » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

wycbloods wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:

They said last night they were looking at Happy Valley primary( i think it was primary) first. But they had another ground as a back up and O Sullivans/ Lonsdale is the one they mentioned.

The ASCA should do some due diligence with a new team from the south, could it be the old Sullies under another name. Sullies may still owe the SCA some money (fines and team registration) and this is one way of not paying by coming in under a different name.
The Hound
Reserves

Been liked: 37 times

Postby wycbloods » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

The Hound wrote:
wycbloods wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:

The ASCA should do some due diligence with a new team from the south, could it be the old Sullies under another name. Sullies may still owe the SCA some money (fines and team registration) and this is one way of not paying by coming in under a different name.

It is a group of players from various clubs in our comp so i think they should be right to come in. It has people who played last year at Southern, ICC Sharks and maybe even Sheidow Pk.

CoverKing said what?

wycbloods
Coach

Postby CoverKing » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Rumours are cicrculating around that wycblood, booney and bundybear are all on a strict fitness regime preparing for the forthcoming year. Involving diets, running and other fitness activities. Great to see them work hard for the forthcoming year, hopefully the results are noticed and there performances are helped throughout the cricket year.

Good work boys
I Want to be a Western Youth Ranger!
CoverKing
Coach

Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps