Points System

Adelaide Footy League, Southern, Country Footy, VFL, WAFL, NTFL, etc.

Points System

Postby in the mix » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 am

Afterthesiren wrote:I was shown a copy of the new points system last night. Looks like it may pose some challenges for many clubs. Mass recruiting will be impossible under this system. Will definately push clubs to promote juniors.

After reading this on the HFL Central thread, can some one please explain to me the points system, who is worth what, and how many points are allocated to which clubs?

I was under the impression if you played juniors your worth 0, a certain number of A grade games you are 3, ex-SANFL 4 and ex-AFL 5?
Where would a B grader fall if switching clubs or a young A grader with only a handful of games under his belt?

Depending on a clubs final position, do they get allocated a different number of points than a lower team?
in the mix
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Points System

Postby Banker » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Every association is different mate
Banker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Points System

Postby bandar » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

The CFB are trying to get all leagues to use the same system if any leagues choose not to players from that league will be worth zero points in leagues that do. Not certain it is set in stone as to exactly what the system is though.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times
Grassroots Team: PHOS Camden

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues