Kevin Rudd on 5AA this morning (Thu 15th)

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Kevin Rudd on 5AA this morning (Thu 15th)

Postby Sojourner » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 am

Just wondering if you heard the interview between Kevin Rudd and Leon Byner on 5AA this morning and what you thought of it? Rudd made some interesting points, he stated that his government are a better option for small business as they will decrease the required paperwork for the GST. He also mentioned a friend of his that wished to buy an Australian made hybrid car and could not do so because there is no such thing. He stated that he wants to see car manufacturers and industry in general go to production of much higher technology, yet stopped short of stating that they would provide a grant for comapanies to produce hybrid technology.

He had several more things to say, some I agreed with, some I didnt. I am not sure how to link to it, yet no doubt if you are interested the interview will be available on the podcast section of the 5AA website!
Sojourner
Veteran

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby RustyCage » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:55 am

Leon Byner! Somethings wrong when a pollie has more credibility than the interviewer.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Board index   General Talk  Politics