Gillard should go!

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: Gillard should go!

Postby Q. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:What's wrong with southee using OTT analogies. WGAF Hondo ya Nazi.

Because people stop listening when someone starts exaggerating.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

I start laughing. Better than sonera of the boring drivel on here.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Q. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Boring drivel, as in civil discussion?
Q.
Coach

Postby southee » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:I start laughing. Better than sonera of the boring drivel on here.

That's what its all about ....some light hearted banter .

Pretty obvious some posters want to use long intellectual words to make themselves think they are smarter than the average person .

Just keeping it a bit real .... We all have our beliefs and opinions :)
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
southee
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 861 times
Been liked: 123 times

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Civil? Politics board? Too funny.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby Q. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 pm

southee wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:I start laughing. Better than sonera of the boring drivel on here.

That's what its all about ....some light hearted banter .

Pretty obvious some posters want to use long intellectual words to make themselves think they are smarter than the average person .

Just keeping it a bit real .... We all have our beliefs and opinions :)

Here here, your bletcherous partisanism provides me with endless cachinnation.
Q.
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes, i may add the thesaurus plugin.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby Hondo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:What's wrong with southee using OTT analogies. WGAF Hondo ya Nazi.

What's wrong with expressing my opinion (which had no personal slight on Southee intended) TSG ya Nazi! ;)

As Quichey said, when I read something like the bushpig bogan line I just dismiss him as a Labor party hater. It was a reference to that specific post not forum posting in general. Geez, I have used OTT words at times when I want to emphasise a point.

FWIW, from the footage I saw Julia Gillard was perfectly fine and I am sure the Queen thought likewise. I think the Queen is a remarkably level-headed woman and wouldn't be offended at the lack of a curtsy or Julia's accent or whatever else Julia did that has offended or embarrased anyone else.

Just to be absolutely clear here, Southee there was no personal offence intended. I enjoy the banter that goes on here in the politics board.
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby Dirko » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I heard the Queen thinks Gillard is a bitch :lol:
The joy of being on the hill drinking beer cannot be understated
Dirko
Coach

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Sky Pilot » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm

WEll she's someone's biatch. She's a left wing lawyer - nothing more nothing less. I have kids in my Auskick class who think clearer than Julia
People who bought this book also bought a stool and some rope. Unknown literary critic
Sky Pilot
Assistant Coach

Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: BMW

Postby Bully » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 pm

SJABC wrote:I heard the Queen thinks Gillard is a bitch :lol:

join the party
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Sojourner » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

:D
Attachments
294298_174738522613041_100002306836926_356468_1162986760_n.jpg
294298_174738522613041_100002306836926_356468_1162986760_n.jpg (121.87 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Steamranger, South Australia's best ever Tourist Attraction, Treat Yourself, Let your Money Buy you Happiness!!!
Sojourner
Veteran

Has liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Sky Pilot » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Well, Gillard DID go. All the way to the G20 where she is embarrassing us all yet again. Of course the fun part was watching Wayne Swan struggle through question time. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against Tony and Joe Hockey. Albanese lacked quality at the despatch box without Julia there to prop him up. The GG's son in law was the best performed Green-Labor contributor today. He's actually quite good - should be on the other side IMO.
People who bought this book also bought a stool and some rope. Unknown literary critic
Sky Pilot
Assistant Coach

Postby southee » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Sky Pilot wrote:Well, Gillard DID go. All the way to the G20 where she is embarrassing us all yet again. Of course the fun part was watching Wayne Swan struggle through question time. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against Tony and Joe Hockey. Albanese lacked quality at the despatch box without Julia there to prop him up. The GG's son in law was the best performed Green-Labor contributor today. He's actually quite good - should be on the other side IMO.

Yep...embarrassing stuff.

Loved the "stock standard" response when asked about the Rudd leadership challenge. :lol:

She will be gone anytime soon.

Too see the Labor heavyweights in the likes of the radical union hack Doug Cameron come out and attack the media for running a story about the leadership challenge was laughable......but nothing really suprising when the Labor Party have communist ideas about how the media should be run in this country. :?
southee
Assistant Coach

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm

southee wrote:
Sky Pilot wrote:Well, Gillard DID go. All the way to the G20 where she is embarrassing us all yet again. Of course the fun part was watching Wayne Swan struggle through question time. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against Tony and Joe Hockey. Albanese lacked quality at the despatch box without Julia there to prop him up. The GG's son in law was the best performed Green-Labor contributor today. He's actually quite good - should be on the other side IMO.

Yep...embarrassing stuff.

Loved the "stock standard" response when asked about the Rudd leadership challenge. :lol:

She will be gone anytime soon.

Too see the Labor heavyweights in the likes of the radical union hack Doug Cameron come out and attack the media for running a story about the leadership challenge was laughable......but nothing really suprising when the Labor Party have communist ideas about how the media should be run in this country. :?

Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Nice spin. It was actually Abbott and Hockey who were the embarrassment to this country with their suggestions during question time. And these are the buffoons that will be running our country in due time.
Q.
Coach

Postby southee » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Quichey wrote:

Nice spin. It was actually Abbott and Hockey who were the embarrassment to this country with their suggestions during question time. And these are the buffoons that will be running our country in due time.

Alot better than the ones in there now!!!
southee
Assistant Coach

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:26 am

southee wrote:
Quichey wrote:

At least Swan seems to understand the IMF loan system, the other two have NFI.

Nothing those two clowns do fills me with the confidence you one-eyed supporters possess.
Q.
Coach

Postby Sky Pilot » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 am

Quichey wrote:
southee wrote:
Quichey wrote:

And you are not a one-eyed supporter? Gimme a break!

Nothing those two clowns do fills me with the confidence you one-eyed supporters possess.
Sky Pilot
Assistant Coach

Postby southee » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 am

Quichey wrote:
southee wrote:
Quichey wrote:

You calling us one eyed :lol:
southee
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics