US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:26 am

Ah the American Spud at his best with the DUD lefty CNN Lemon :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/bi ... hp&pc=U531
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:27 pm

My mate Jonesy highlighting more evidence of the incoherent American Spud. :( :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVNYNEXr_c
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:20 pm

The American Spud Biden warns of a conflict with Russia.

Really the only conflict is in his brain.

In my opinion the biggest threat to the world is China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIau_MKp9tY

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:21 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:The American Spud Biden warns of a conflict with Russia.

Didn't you just have a massive sook in the Covid thread about playing the man?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:05 pm

stan wrote:

Nahh Stan just a little wimper :lol:

Anyway if Sleepy Joe AKA as The Spud The Puppet

The Spud has not posted on here so how am i playing the man i am just stating the bloody obvious. :D

Theres nothing between his ears but jelly.

I have watched hours upon hours of his speeches and press conferences over the last 12 months i suggest you have any spare time while knocking back a frothy or two to watch some of his great performances and you will come to the same conclusion.

In my opinion he has to be the worst US President in history.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:52 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
stan wrote:

Nahh Stan just a little wimper [emoji38]

Anyway if Sleepy Joe AKA as The Spud The Puppet

The Spud has not posted on here so how am i playing the man i am just stating the bloody obvious. :D

Theres nothing between his ears but jelly.

I have watched hours upon hours of his speeches and press conferences over the last 12 months i suggest you have any spare time while knocking back a frothy or two to watch some of his great performances and you will come to the same conclusion.

In my opinion he has to be the worst US President in history.
Nope, massive sook about playing the man and thats all you do in here.

Look I agree he's an absolute fool, might be the worst president in there history, however all you have done in here is name call and play the man.

Dont go sooking in other threads when you are a massive hypocrite.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:02 pm

Stan he is Spud for sure.

Any way whats happened to all the anti Trumpers on here who along with the FAKE LEFTY MSM denigrated maligned the great No. 45 day after day for five years.

Every one on this thread has gone quiet how about showing some love for this muppet who is trying currently is govern America. :lol:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Wait, What?

Trump lost?

What sort of brain dead moron couldn't beat Biden?

Is there a Sky News link from the rock spider ?????????????????????
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:02 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Stan he is Spud for sure.

Any way whats happened to all the anti Trumpers on here who along with the FAKE LEFTY MSM denigrated maligned the great No. 45 day after day for five years.

Every one on this thread has gone quiet how about showing some love for this muppet who is trying currently is govern America. [emoji38]
Honestly I think most people have lost interest now. Biden is boring as bat shit. The couldn't of selected a more vanilla person if they tried.

Trump brought people for him and against him as he was and is still so polarising. Thats why Biden didn't beat Trump, Trump beat Trump.

The US will be a shit shoe regardless of who runs it.

Trump was good for the US with his nationalist agenda and bad for the rest of US. Biden is just a nothing.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:25 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Stan he is Spud for sure.

Every one on this thread has gone quiet how about showing some love for this muppet who is trying currently is govern America. [emoji38]
Honestly I think most people have lost interest now. Biden is boring as bat shit. The couldn't of selected a more vanilla person if they tried.

Trump brought people for him and against him as he was and is still so polarising. Thats why Biden didn't beat Trump, Trump beat Trump.

The US will be a shit shoe regardless of who runs it.

Trump was good for the US with his nationalist agenda and bad for the rest of US. Biden is just a nothing.

Yep you are right there Stan in my opinion if America goes down then the rest of the world is stuffed.

It will result in a surge of further provocation from China Russia and some of those Middle Eastern countries.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 am

Ah Sleepy Joe doing a fine job.

What an incompetent Democrat Government and all the dumb advisers.

You would've of thought before you pull out most of your troops out of Afganistan you would have first of all evacuated all embassies staff all foreigners and vulnerable Afghani citizens say 2 months prior to said date.

Now he is sending a few thousand troops back to evacuate every one.

What a knucklehead. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6mtwuKQjU

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:37 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Ah Sleepy Joe doing a fine job.

You would've of thought before you pull out most of your troops out of Afganistan you would have first of all evacuated all embassies staff all foreigners and vulnerable Afghani citizens say 2 months prior to said date.

Absolute cluster **** of a mess right now. What was the last 20 years for?

Going to be some dark days ahead for form people over there.
stan
Coach

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:02 pm

stan wrote:

It is .... Biden and Trump both complicit.
Afghan government was corrupt and as a consequence the Afghan army wasn't up for any sort of fight. That caught a few people out. Let's not forget it wasn't that long ago that the USA was funding the Taliban. No winners in any war.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 am

Hate how this is turning into a Biden vs Trump debate. They all ****** up end of...…..

What I hate is that its 90% middle aged men controlling the decisions/actions yet the women and children over there are set to lose the most.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:16 am

stan wrote:

Yep Stan once again the poor innocent people will suffer the Afghani's once again dream and hopes are over due to incompetence of Western powers.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:33 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
stan wrote:

It is .... Biden and Trump both complicit.
Afghan government was corrupt and as a consequence the Afghan army wasn't up for any sort of fight. That caught a few people out. Let's not forget it wasn't that long ago that the USA was funding the Taliban. No winners in any war.

Correct Senor also the Bush's all complicit.

Watched some of the running commentary from the states this morning apparently the Intelligence services Defence Dept etc advised Biden what will happen with the complete withdrawal of the US and its allies back in April 2021 and did not listen to them.

The current administration had 3 months to evacuate all vulnerable people some estimates are around 80,000 plus.

Either Sleepy Joe is incompetent which most already know or its just another ploy so once the situation gets pretty bad he may send the Military back and re start the war machine again.

The sad and scary thing is the Taliban now have picked up all the left over weaponary and as a bonus the Afghani airforce/military.

The West still has not learnt from past history you do not negotiate with Islamic terrorists you obliterate.

Once again the innocent people will be the victims of these Islamic zealots/thugs.

Sad times ahead for the region and the world.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:22 pm

whufc wrote:Hate how this is turning into a Biden vs Trump debate. They all ****** up end of...…..

What I hate is that its 90% middle aged men controlling the decisions/actions yet the women and children over there are set to lose the most.

I'm not sure it is a Trump v Biden debate. Apache wanted to lay all of the blame on Joe Biden, but that's a pretty simplistic view. The withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was actually about the only thing the Republicans and Democrats agreed upon. The vast majority of American people also ageed and they also wanted the US out. Now, you can question how the withdrawal has been implemented, but at some point the Afghan government had to stand up and be counted. As previously stated, they are corrupt. Their defence force is either poorly paid or unpaid, so they aren't going to fight under those circumstances. This why the Taliban met zero resistance and Kabul was taken so quickly. It will be interesting to see how the Taliban govern. Maybe they won't be so hardline this time around, but you can understand why a lot of the Afghan citizens want out.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
whufc wrote:Hate how this is turning into a Biden vs Trump debate. They all ****** up end of...…..

I'm not sure it is a Trump v Biden debate. Apache wanted to lay all of the blame on Joe Biden, but that's a pretty simplistic view. The withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was actually about the only thing the Republicans and Democrats agreed upon. The vast majority of American people also ageed and they also wanted the US out. Now, you can question how the withdrawal has been implemented, but at some point the Afghan government had to stand up and be counted. As previously stated, they are corrupt. Their defence force is either poorly paid or unpaid, so they aren't going to fight under those circumstances. This why the Taliban met zero resistance and Kabul was taken so quickly. It will be interesting to see how the Taliban govern. Maybe they won't be so hardline this time around, but you can understand why a lot of the Afghan citizens want out.

Was more referring to social media where literally event Trump supporter has come back out of the whole they had dug and is now making a Trump wouldn't have done it vs Biden did do it argument.

Which imo it clearly isn't.
whufc
Coach

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Given they know the Americans aren't coming back for a very long time if ever I reckon the Taliban will go with a pretty hardline.

The worry imo is this is the beginning of a much bigger picture. I know the Taliban and ISIS aren't exactly friends but this could be the motivator to reestablish their relationship and push for somewhat of a common goal when compared to the western worlds goal in the middle east. Probably not likely to happen in the next 5 years or so as they look to fly under the radar a tad an establish their government but wouldn't rule it out in 20 years.
whufc
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:50 am

Ahh Paul Murray Sky News nails it again.

"Not even CNN could 'cover up' for Joe Biden as Taliban beat Afghan army:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4LiLjHawUs

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics