19%
Walkerville
No votes
Westminster OS
No votes

Total votes : 27

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Postby Footy Chick » Tue May 07, 2024 1:59 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Morphetville Park have a disproportionate number of redheads and blonde players with white skin.

With a red and yellow jumper it’s a strange club to pick for these fellows.

and red boots :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon May 13, 2024 11:31 am

Player exodus at Gepps Cross?

Perhaps people there should spend more time worrying about winning games and retaining players than mocking boundary umpires lol
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 367 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon May 13, 2024 2:56 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Player exodus at Gepps Cross?

Perhaps people there should spend more time worrying about winning games and retaining players than mocking boundary umpires lol

I saw Glenunga totally embracing the umpire appreciation round last Saturday
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 726 times
Been liked: 1080 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby bloods08 » Mon May 13, 2024 6:16 pm

Certainly no exodus of any type at Gepps. What we do have is an injury list the size of the Morphettville Straight. Currently we have 5 out of our best 6 midfielders sitting on the sidelines and almost 30 unavailable this week across all grades.

Plympton were outstanding on the weekend. Some of the best footy I’ve seen in the last few years. I expect them to be there at the pointy end. Big 4 weeks coming from our boys, playing the 4 sides around us on the ladder.

As for the boundary umpire comment, I think everyone on this page would know he was giving as good as he got (probably more) but good on you for giving it a go.
Go you Redbacks!
bloods08
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon May 13, 2024 6:57 pm

bloods08 wrote:

Certainly no exodus of any type at Gepps. What we do have is an injury list the size of the Morphettville Straight. Currently we have 5 out of our best 6 midfielders sitting on the sidelines and almost 30 unavailable this week across all grades.

Plympton were outstanding on the weekend. Some of the best footy I’ve seen in the last few years. I expect them to be there at the pointy end. Big 4 weeks coming from our boys, playing the 4 sides around us on the ladder.

As for the boundary umpire comment, I think everyone on this page would know he was giving as good as he got (probably more) but good on you for giving it a go.

Play their ground as good as anyone plays their own ground and that’s no secret. The only reason why Heccies got the draw there was because they kicked 6.20.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon May 13, 2024 7:40 pm

bloods08 wrote:

Can you confirm whether Jack Wood the ruckman has left as of Saturday?
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Yank Man » Mon May 13, 2024 7:55 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

I saw Glenunga totally embracing the umpire appreciation round last Saturday

With a couple of seriously high profile umpires to help the cause too on Sunday ;)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 322 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby bloods08 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:
bloods08 wrote:

I’d be shocked if that was the case. Has a lot of mates at the club. He played mainly forward on Saturday due to copping a bit of a knee injury in the first quarter. I’ll know more on Thursday I guess.
Go you Redbacks!
bloods08
Assistant Coach

Postby bloods08 » Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:
bloods08 wrote:

Jack’s gone nowhere. Playing this week.
Go you Redbacks!
bloods08
Assistant Coach

Postby Oldboy1 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 pm

Another useless lie from the big shrek
Oldboy1
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby The Big Shrek » Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm

Oldboy1 wrote:Another useless lie from the big shrek

I got told he walked out. Maybe he changed his mind and walked back in. 0-6 he might change direction again.

Thanks for following me on Insta Oldboy.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Oldboy1 » Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 pm

It’s gone from player exodus, to jack wood, to none.
I remember when I believed everything I got told.
Oldboy1
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon May 20, 2024 8:49 am

I was asking about what I had heard you numbskull.

I appreciate you didn’t finish year 9 but when someone puts a question mark at the end of a sentence it means they are asking a question rather than making a statement. So there was a question “Player exodus at Geep Cross?”.

Another example would be me asking “how many chromosomes are you missing?”. I don’t actually know the answer.

The next question was whether Jack Wood had left. Again asking about what I had been told.

Sorry for asking questions about rumours on a football forum.

Here’s another question. Are you that numpty from CLG that makes a fool of himself all over Facebook?
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby bloods08 » Mon May 20, 2024 4:58 pm

Shrek is half right. Jac Wright (back up ruckman) has retired effective immediately due to work/family reasons and also a young lad from our B Grade has left to go to Portland. Definitely no mass exodus though.
Go you Redbacks!
bloods08
Assistant Coach

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League