Salisbury North
14%
Tea Tree Gully
3%

Total votes : 92

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Postby baggy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

bird of prey wrote:
ruffntuff wrote:ive seen the footage many times and can say callum hay never hit anyone he wasn't done for striking he was done for engaging in a melee, shane Jordan and joey hay were also sighted for engaging in a melee how can 1 team have people in a melee and the other team has none, I guess the sn players must have been wrestling each other once again college teams being looked after and Salisbury north being unfairly treated

Not that old chestnut again :roll:

Maybe if you got over yourselves and stopped being such whinging bitches, you'd get a so called "better deal" from everyone.

I don't even live on the northern side of town.You may say their whinging bitches and all that iv been involved with uni and college teams .
Teams out north and south. I must say the Northern sides do get a raw deal from umpire's on calls, some they bring on themselves others are just because there from the north and not liked by the umpire's and it shows up in some games.
baggy
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby footys the winner » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

retired60 wrote:One wonders how a certain ROC's player got a broken jaw. Surely from more than just someone engaging in a melee!

Must of been in general play. Non of the rocs players were involved in the melee.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby swingman » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm

ruffntuff wrote:It looks like Ben Nason from centrals could be suiting up for snfc next year to play with mates after a few seasons of uncertainty he may of had enough although I hear Woodville west torrens are very interested in him also

I have heard that every years since he got cut by richmond, surly his time at central would be up now. struggled to cement a spot in the league side this year.

Bumped into Ricky Stoyanoff on Saturday night. He said he had a meeting with the hawks during the day. Wouldn't confirm or deny if he signed or not ?

Is it true that Matthew Panos has returned to ROCs ? or have i had my chain yanked. Surly he isn't walking away from norwood already ?
swingman
Rookie

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: North Pines

Postby P.B » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

If that's the same Rhys Clinton that played at Tailem Bend last year, don't hold your breath. He couldn't get a kick in a Hong Kong street-fight!

On another note, we (Mannum) have picked up a former Henley player Damien Williamson, anyone know how he goes?
P.B
Under 16s

Been liked: 2 times

Postby piccachu » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 am

[quoteIf that's the same Rhys Clinton that played at Tailem Bend last year, don't hold your breath. He couldn't get a kick in a Hong Kong street-fight!

On another note, we (Mannum) have picked up a former Henley player Damien Williamson, anyone know how he goes?][/quote]

I played a fair chunk of footy With Big Rhys and had plenty of ability and obviously height, it was his dedication that let him down for eg he was invited to draft camp about 5 years ago and decided not to attend.

As for Damo Williamson, i wouldnt have picked him to leave Henley but if this is true you wont be dissapointed with what you have picked up
Were has Marbles gone and who is Satchel
piccachu
League - Top 5

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Iron Fist » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:36 am

P.B wrote:If that's the same Rhys Clinton that played at Tailem Bend last year, don't hold your breath. He couldn't get a kick in a Hong Kong street-fight!

On another note, we (Mannum) have picked up a former Henley player Damien Williamson, anyone know how he goes?

Stupidly hard at the footy, great half back flanker. As piccachu said, you wont be disapointed with him.
get on board the thunder train!!!
Iron Fist
Veteran

Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby P.B » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 am

Iron Fist wrote:
P.B wrote:If that's the same Rhys Clinton that played at Tailem Bend last year, don't hold your breath. He couldn't get a kick in a Hong Kong street-fight!

Stupidly hard at the footy, great half back flanker. As piccachu said, you wont be disapointed with him.

Thanks guys. I think he had a year off, then decided he'd play in the country. A few of our players know him quite well I believe. Im tipping if he's a hard unit then us punters will enjoy watching him play!
P.B
Under 16s

Postby Woofa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 am

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:Few SN set to be testing the waters out at Long Plains...

Do you know who these players are Froffies?
Woofa
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby piccachu » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

Thanks guys. I think he had a year off, then decided he'd play in the country. A few of our players know him quite well I believe. Im tipping if he's a hard unit then us punters will enjoy watching him play!

Yea didnt play last year, as fisty said to much courage for his own good, and is extremly fit, Henley would have backed him coming back to them this year and would be very dissapointed loosing a player of that quality
Were has Marbles gone and who is Satchel
piccachu
League - Top 5

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 11 times

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 am

Woofa wrote:

Of course I do. One being offered over $1000. Will have to wait to see if they sign or not first.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby marbles » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 am

piccachu wrote:

Yea didnt play last year, as fisty said to much courage for his own good, and is extremly fit, Henley would have backed him coming back to them this year and would be very dissapointed loosing a player of that quality

phht rumours tumours
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Postby P.B » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

marbles wrote:
piccachu wrote:

phht rumours tumours

Signed, sealed and delivered mate.
P.B
Under 16s

Postby swingman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Woofa wrote:

Jamie solly and brad hood I'm hearing
swingman
Rookie

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: North Pines

Postby ruffntuff » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm

bird of prey wrote:
ruffntuff wrote:ive seen the footage many times and can say callum hay never hit anyone he wasn't done for striking he was done for engaging in a melee, shane Jordan and joey hay were also sighted for engaging in a melee how can 1 team have people in a melee and the other team has none, I guess the sn players must have been wrestling each other once again college teams being looked after and Salisbury north being unfairly treated

Maybe if you got over yourselves and stopped being such whinging bitches, you'd get a so called "better deal" from everyone.

hahahaha coming from the biggest cry baby ive ever seen step on a field

and in reply to the broken jaw comment that incident wasn't in the melee so ya get ya facts right before trying to be a smart a$$
ruffntuff

Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby CHUMAN » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:27 pm

swingman wrote:
Woofa wrote:

Jamie solly and brad hood I'm hearing

Heard a very important player from ROCs could be there too, start c ends with raig holm. Could be interesting!
CHUMAN
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby bird of prey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:53 pm

ruffntuff wrote:
bird of prey wrote:

and in reply to the broken jaw comment that incident wasn't in the melee so ya get ya facts right before trying to be a smart a$$

I may complain once to the umps on the field, but I get over it. I don't go posting crap saying we get cheated every week.
And every time I do open my mouth, I expect to get absolutely no favors from the umps, and rightly so. In the end, I only have myself to blame.

Maybe start blaming yourselves for some of the decisions that don't go your way. You may find inner peace with yourself and others around you some day.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Been liked: 45 times

Postby Jetters » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 am

Tuck all but locked in at Goodwood.

SPOCs picked up a gun ruckman.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby marbles » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm

is that the same tuck that andy collins in endorsing for a recall to the afl (to be drafted)?
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Postby footys the winner » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:13 am

marbles wrote:is that the same tuck that andy collins in endorsing for a recall to the afl (to be drafted)?

No. Travis has entered the draft and if he doesn't get picked up he will
Be playing along side his brother Shane at goodwood.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby retired60 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:56 am

bird of prey wrote:
ruffntuff wrote:
bird of prey wrote:

I may complain once to the umps on the field, but I get over it. I don't go posting crap saying we get cheated every week.
And every time I do open my mouth, I expect to get absolutely no favors from the umps, and rightly so. In the end, I only have myself to blame.

Maybe start blaming yourselves for some of the decisions that don't go your way. You may find inner peace with yourself and others around you some day.

Another interesting observation: It is my understanding that no official appeal has yet been made regarding the 16 game suspension. They are running out of time if thats the case.
retired60

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League